Michael Vick is the best player in the league right now.

Originally Posted by gambit215

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

GAMBIT KILL YOURSELF.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Learn to read..............SERIOUSLY

Cats wanna blow up, a PIECE of what I said and want to start Flaming, go ahead I bet you Sanchez makes it farther in the playoffs than, Your god Rivers...........
Rivers has never choked in the playoffs. His kicker has, his defense let Green rush 50 for the TD last year that allowed the jets through to the next round. To lose only to the Colts. Whom the Chargers have knocked out twice from the playoffs in consecutive years. Nothing against the Jets, but sanchez had the best D last year. All sanchez had to do last year was not !@#$% up and he did a good job, while rivers actually had to pull out wins out of his !@#.

Then you go talk about him not having winning spirit a QB supposed to have? If anything Rivers has the biggest trash talking mouth to motivate his team! LB's talk !@#$ to QBs all the time and for some reason QBs take the BS like they are helpless. But Rivers ALWAYS talked !++$ right back at his opponents. What kind of winning spirit is he supposed to have?

GAMBIT KILL YOURSELF.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Cats wanna blow up, a PIECE of what I said and want to start Flaming, go ahead I bet you Sanchez makes it farther in the playoffs than, Your god Rivers...........
Rivers has never choked in the playoffs. His kicker has, his defense let Green rush 50 for the TD last year that allowed the jets through to the next round. To lose only to the Colts. Whom the Chargers have knocked out twice from the playoffs in consecutive years. Nothing against the Jets, but sanchez had the best D last year. All sanchez had to do last year was not !@#$% up and he did a good job, while rivers actually had to pull out wins out of his !@#.

Then you go talk about him not having winning spirit a QB supposed to have? If anything Rivers has the biggest trash talking mouth to motivate his team! LB's talk !@#$ to QBs all the time and for some reason QBs take the BS like they are helpless. But Rivers ALWAYS talked !++$ right back at his opponents. What kind of winning spirit is he supposed to have?

Phillip Rivers is NO WHERE near top 5 QB's,

Vick
Manning
Brady
Brees
Sanchez

Hon. Mention (Josh Freeman, A. Rodgers)

As of 11/16 anyway...................

Some of yall need to get off that Rivers Bandwagon, Eli and Ben got a chip over him (Same Class), always chokes in the playoffs (1 AFC title appearance), and yea you can go undefeated in December every year but its gonna catch up to you sooner. He just doesnt have that winning spirit a QB is supposed to have........

BTW its easy to rack up 300 YDS a week running a west coast offense.

Sanchez though? Tell me you posted all that for fun.

Vick
Manning
Brady
Brees
Sanchez

Some of yall need to get off that Rivers Bandwagon, Eli and Ben got a chip over him (Same Class), always chokes in the playoffs (1 AFC title appearance), and yea you can go undefeated in December every year but its gonna catch up to you sooner. He just doesnt have that winning spirit a QB is supposed to have........

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

GAMBIT KILL YOURSELF.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

QFT

rivers this season has been gold because he makes his UKNOWN receivers KNOWN !
pimp.gif

GAMBIT KILL YOURSELF.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

QFT

rivers this season has been gold because he makes his UKNOWN receivers KNOWN !
pimp.gif

I would say that his TD to INT ratio is insane but since he has no INTs that is a mathematical impossibility.

It has only been about four games but thus far he has shown that he can run (we already knew that), throw well on the move and now he can stay in the pocket and read the field and throw the deep ball as well as anyone right now. It is very hard to game plan for a QB like because he drop back, roll out or run up field and that means that the defense will be giving up something and Vick is well rounded enough to see the weak points and exploit them.

I would say that his TD to INT ratio is insane but since he has no INTs that is a mathematical impossibility.

It has only been about four games but thus far he has shown that he can run (we already knew that), throw well on the move and now he can stay in the pocket and read the field and throw the deep ball as well as anyone right now. It is very hard to game plan for a QB like because he drop back, roll out or run up field and that means that the defense will be giving up something and Vick is well rounded enough to see the weak points and exploit them.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Vick
Manning
Brady
Brees
Sanchez

I'm a Jets fan and I'm saying, gambit is on somethin. 

Originally Posted by AG 47

Vick
Manning
Brady
Brees
Sanchez

I'm a Jets fan and I'm saying, gambit is on somethin. 

GAMBIT KILL YOURSELF.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[Llavar]Get em...[/Llavar]

GAMBIT KILL YOURSELF.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[Llavar]Get em...[/Llavar]

I guess the fact that Phil Rivers out there playin in the playoffs with a torn ACL while his franchise running back sat out playoff game after playoff game with a sore knee doesn't amount to Phil havin the "QB heart" you need to win in the postseason. 
grin.gif

I guess the fact that Phil Rivers out there playin in the playoffs with a torn ACL while his franchise running back sat out playoff game after playoff game with a sore knee doesn't amount to Phil havin the "QB heart" you need to win in the postseason. 
grin.gif

Top 5 QB's in the league right now

1. Ryan Fitzpatrick
2. Mark Sanchez
3. Jon Kitna
4. Ron Jaworski
5. Jared Lorenzen

/thread

Top 5 QB's in the league right now

1. Ryan Fitzpatrick
2. Mark Sanchez
3. Jon Kitna
4. Ron Jaworski
5. Jared Lorenzen

/thread

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by CP1708

Vick
Manning
Brady
Brees
Sanchez

Even I gotta co-sign this.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by CP1708

Vick
Manning
Brady
Brees
Sanchez

Even I gotta co-sign this.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I put up the mans numbers, not an impressive resume sorry....Another Marc Bulger, all you Rivers stans can come back with is old War stories.....and than someone came out and blamed the kicker?!?!?! 2 playoff wins in 6 seasons isnt impressive......Let him make the Super Bowl AT LEAST and than start talking............People want to say Sanchez aint this, Sanchez aint that, but no one is saying the one thing that hold true, the young QB has talent and his team is on pace to go farther than the Chargers....

Trash talking does not make you a "Winner" Trash talking gets you punched in the face..........word to Legarette Blount....

I put up the mans numbers, not an impressive resume sorry....Another Marc Bulger, all you Rivers stans can come back with is old War stories.....and than someone came out and blamed the kicker?!?!?! 2 playoff wins in 6 seasons isnt impressive......Let him make the Super Bowl AT LEAST and than start talking............People want to say Sanchez aint this, Sanchez aint that, but no one is saying the one thing that hold true, the young QB has talent and his team is on pace to go farther than the Chargers....

Trash talking does not make you a "Winner" Trash talking gets you punched in the face..........word to Legarette Blount....

Back
Top Bottom