Michael Vick is the best player in the league right now.

^ your NBA example reminded me of dudes sayin' Monta Ellis was gonna win the scoring title this year.
laugh.gif

I dont mean to thread jack my boy Vick and his thread but cats wanna put up all these comment based on what I said about this QB. When it comes to sports its all about numbers and what youve done in the Playoffs, Phillip Rivers has done NOTHING of significance since hes been in the league, yea he got some QB records here and there but he is - The AFC's version of Marc Bulger (2002-2006), can put up numbers, got no serious wins to show for it...... on a 4-5 team at that? At least every QB I named got a record over .500/AND leading their division.......
It's no coincidence LT is the same LT on another team, Rivers chucks it up 50 + times a game, literally no rushing game. He can have all these passing records all he want, you gotta WIN in the NFL if you wanna be taken seriously as a QB.

MVPs- 0
Super Bowls- 0
Pro Bowls-2
Playoffs Wins-2
300 YD games-20

Marc Bulger
MVPs-0
Super Bowls-0
Pro Bowls-2
Playoff Wins-0
300 Yd Games- 27

Broncos game this week LITERALLY makes or breaks his season......Too many good teams on the AFC to even consider a Wild Card, its Division or Bust.....

I dont mean to thread jack my boy Vick and his thread but cats wanna put up all these comment based on what I said about this QB. When it comes to sports its all about numbers and what youve done in the Playoffs, Phillip Rivers has done NOTHING of significance since hes been in the league, yea he got some QB records here and there but he is - The AFC's version of Marc Bulger (2002-2006), can put up numbers, got no serious wins to show for it...... on a 4-5 team at that? At least every QB I named got a record over .500/AND leading their division.......
It's no coincidence LT is the same LT on another team, Rivers chucks it up 50 + times a game, literally no rushing game. He can have all these passing records all he want, you gotta WIN in the NFL if you wanna be taken seriously as a QB.

MVPs- 0
Super Bowls- 0
Pro Bowls-2
Playoffs Wins-2
300 YD games-20

Marc Bulger
MVPs-0
Super Bowls-0
Pro Bowls-2
Playoff Wins-0
300 Yd Games- 27

Broncos game this week LITERALLY makes or breaks his season......Too many good teams on the AFC to even consider a Wild Card, its Division or Bust.....

Originally Posted by gambit215

MVPs- 0
Super Bowls- 0
Pro Bowls-2
Playoffs Wins-2
300 YD games-20

Marc Bulger
MVPs-0
Super Bowls-0
Pro Bowls-2
Playoff Wins-0
300 Yd Games- 27

You listed Sanchez above Aaron Rogers bro.  You just lost all credibility by saying that alone.  Might as well just get a new SN.

Originally Posted by gambit215

MVPs- 0
Super Bowls- 0
Pro Bowls-2
Playoffs Wins-2
300 YD games-20

Marc Bulger
MVPs-0
Super Bowls-0
Pro Bowls-2
Playoff Wins-0
300 Yd Games- 27

You listed Sanchez above Aaron Rogers bro.  You just lost all credibility by saying that alone.  Might as well just get a new SN.

well im sold.

Chargers should definitely try to upgrade in QBs by sending Rivers and Gates to the Jets for Sanchez.

well im sold.

Chargers should definitely try to upgrade in QBs by sending Rivers and Gates to the Jets for Sanchez.

Originally Posted by bigballa8716

Originally Posted by nadroj 32

well im sold.

grin.gif
 what you did there, i see it
roll.gif

i see it ... but Eli is still a problem and a superbowl MVP ... 

Originally Posted by bigballa8716

Originally Posted by nadroj 32

well im sold.

grin.gif
 what you did there, i see it
roll.gif

i see it ... but Eli is still a problem and a superbowl MVP ... 

When it comes to sports its all about numbers and what youve done in the Playoffs
Where is Ben on your list then?
nerd.gif

I mean if it's about winning, he has to be up there since 2 rings and 2nd highest winning % of active QBs (going off memory, I believe that is right)

When it comes to sports its all about numbers and what youve done in the Playoffs
Where is Ben on your list then?
nerd.gif

I mean if it's about winning, he has to be up there since 2 rings and 2nd highest winning % of active QBs (going off memory, I believe that is right)

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

rivers would be killed by the drops
He'd get in a fight w/ lt
,Sanchize jersey sales tho
pimp.gif
The only reason Sanchez jersey numbers are through the roof is because he is the only wholesome player in one of the biggest sports markets in America..What other jersey will people buy? Edwards who got arrested for DUI? Or Santonio Holmes with his domestic violence arrest? Or Tomlinson who everyone expected to be trash before this season began? Not many jerseys for people to buy, especially if they wanna buy it for their kid so he has a solid role model...Just look at Vick...he can be one of the best players in the NFL going into the playoffs and his jersey sales still wouldn't be in the top 5 because of his legal past

However, if Sanchez gets deeper into the playoffs than another big time QB, it won't be based on his skills...It will because his defense carried him there...You really think if Sanchez played on a team with a mediocre defense he wouldn't be on the same level as a QB like Jason Cambell?

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

rivers would be killed by the drops
He'd get in a fight w/ lt
,Sanchize jersey sales tho
pimp.gif
The only reason Sanchez jersey numbers are through the roof is because he is the only wholesome player in one of the biggest sports markets in America..What other jersey will people buy? Edwards who got arrested for DUI? Or Santonio Holmes with his domestic violence arrest? Or Tomlinson who everyone expected to be trash before this season began? Not many jerseys for people to buy, especially if they wanna buy it for their kid so he has a solid role model...Just look at Vick...he can be one of the best players in the NFL going into the playoffs and his jersey sales still wouldn't be in the top 5 because of his legal past

However, if Sanchez gets deeper into the playoffs than another big time QB, it won't be based on his skills...It will because his defense carried him there...You really think if Sanchez played on a team with a mediocre defense he wouldn't be on the same level as a QB like Jason Cambell?

Back
Top Bottom