Michael Vick is the best player in the league right now.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Durden7 said:
The NFL:  Where one good game overshadows the rest of the season!

What is this supposed to mean?

He has no interceptions yet. Has played great ALL year. He is easily the MVP at this point.

Naw, they'll invent ways to give to Peyton before MV7 wins it.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Durden7 said:
The NFL:  Where one good game overshadows the rest of the season!

What is this supposed to mean?

He has no interceptions yet. Has played great ALL year. He is easily the MVP at this point.

Naw, they'll invent ways to give to Peyton before MV7 wins it.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by S4L3

But best player? Come on now.
People were saying he was one of the best before he went to jail.

Now that he has the legs and the accuracy....yeah I'd say he's the best..
Exactly.

Ya'll forget EASY. Dude was THE most exciting player in the league. He was the only reason Falcons fans (me included) continued to pay attention to the games.

Vick jerseys couldn't stay on shelves.

This was his Kobe 81 points.

Exactly.

Ya'll forget EASY. Dude was THE most exciting player in the league. He was the only reason Falcons fans (me included) continued to pay attention to the games.

dudes need to calm down. Cuz then if next game comes and he stinks it up crazy you'll be questioning what you just said
laugh.gif

He's playing at an elite level right now. Hopefully he continues. Vick is my dude too.

dudes need to calm down. Cuz then if next game comes and he stinks it up crazy you'll be questioning what you just said
laugh.gif

He's playing at an elite level right now. Hopefully he continues. Vick is my dude too.

illmatic34 wrote:
KING x RIECE wrote:
Durden7 wrote:
No one would have made this thread before todays game.  Everyone needs to calm down.

He'd be on a short list of candidates, but best player in the league right now? 
laugh.gif

Don't forget, Kolb put up numbers with this same team too. 

QFT.

This. Vick is so overrated on NT

indifferent.gif
happy.gif

illmatic34 wrote:
KING x RIECE wrote:
Durden7 wrote:
No one would have made this thread before todays game.  Everyone needs to calm down.

He'd be on a short list of candidates, but best player in the league right now? 
laugh.gif

Don't forget, Kolb put up numbers with this same team too. 

QFT.

This. Vick is so overrated on NT

indifferent.gif
happy.gif

I remember all the years when Jetpac. and others would always say if Vick had a line, receivers etc. he would be great...we were right!

He never had that when he played for the Falcons, never studied, never worked on his fundamentals etc. and HE STILL would win games.

Now he has a team that matches his strengths...madden 04 in real life.

I remember all the years when Jetpac. and others would always say if Vick had a line, receivers etc. he would be great...we were right!

He never had that when he played for the Falcons, never studied, never worked on his fundamentals etc. and HE STILL would win games.

Now he has a team that matches his strengths...madden 04 in real life.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

And those people were 'tards, Mike Vick was very average before he went to jail...

I agree though, he has finally reached his potential and this is REALLY, REALLY, REALLY scary for the rest of the league.  I don't even think there is a team in the NFC that is close to being as good as the Eagles right now.

Exactly, he wasn't the best anything before jail.
roll.gif

But he has been putting it together in Philly's system.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

And those people were 'tards, Mike Vick was very average before he went to jail...

I agree though, he has finally reached his potential and this is REALLY, REALLY, REALLY scary for the rest of the league.  I don't even think there is a team in the NFC that is close to being as good as the Eagles right now.

Exactly, he wasn't the best anything before jail.
roll.gif

But he has been putting it together in Philly's system.

Dude is super fun to watch and locked in right now
pimp.gif

If he doesn't miss those few weeks hes in the MVP discussion, and still very well could be by the end of the season.

Dude is super fun to watch and locked in right now
pimp.gif

If he doesn't miss those few weeks hes in the MVP discussion, and still very well could be by the end of the season.

Exactly.

Being the most exciting player is not the best as being the best player. What does his jersey sales have to do with his on the field production in Atlanta?

Exactly.

Being the most exciting player is not the best as being the best player. What does his jersey sales have to do with his on the field production in Atlanta?

He's a top 3 MVP candidate to me. Him, Rivers and Peyton are all deserving at this point.

But god damn. Dude looked so calm and poised out there. He's staying long in the pocket and going thru his progressions.. knowing that even if rushers come, he's got the quicks and speed to make something happen with his feet.. What a game.

Dude had a career day today. Amazing, always been a fan.. if he continues, I don't see how he can't be considered for MVP.

Dude had a career day today. Amazing, always been a fan.. if he continues, I don't see how he can't be considered for MVP.

He's a top 3 MVP candidate to me. Him, Rivers and Peyton are all deserving at this point.

But god damn. Dude looked so calm and poised out there. He's staying long in the pocket and going thru his progressions.. knowing that even if rushers come, he's got the quicks and speed to make something happen with his feet.. What a game.

Back
Top Bottom