Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

All these sink pissers
laugh.gif
sink piss bird gang..... yean no its a movement

maybe to older for some folks but back in the day I use to scour neighborhoods and steal everyones free sample size cereal boxes that the mailman would tie to ppl mailboxes...

Str8 get on the huffy with the duffle bag and just rack up

maybe to older for some folks but back in the day I use to scour neighborhoods and steal everyones free sample size cereal boxes that the mailman would tie to ppl mailboxes...

Str8 get on the huffy with the duffle bag and just rack up
dog, I remember way back when Sun Chips first came out, they put sample bags in the mail, me and my brothers went ham

*edit, that gif^ :lol:

dog, I remember way back when Sun Chips first came out, they put sample bags in the mail, me and my brothers went ham

:wow: I remember this as a youngster. We also used to get the mini cinnamon toast chrunch joints in the mail :smokin

Last edited:
Make sure she wash that *** bro before anything. And enjoy that cuz I can guarantee that wont be your only time

My turn to share. I have exfoliative cheilitis so I frequently chew the skin off my lips to keep them looking smooth.

Thankfully it's only a minor case and barely noticeable besides the fact that my bottom lip is unusually pink for someone of my color.

Never even had problems with the ladies cuz of it which is all that matters
laugh.gif
I've seen pictures of people who have it super bad
mean.gif
Yooooo. I never knew it was a disorder, you just changed my life. Have you found any solution to this? I feel like I have to apply chapstick like every 30min.

I pissed in my bureau when I was 7, blamed it on my neighbor.

Another neighbor used to go out of his way to gather all the boys in the neighborhood (ages ranged 7-10) to whip out and compare our penises as a group. Fast forward 15 years, turns out the dude is gay.

Sometimes I'll piss outside my house even when the bathroom isn't occupied.

My turn to share. I have exfoliative cheilitis so I frequently chew the skin off my lips to keep them looking smooth.

Thankfully it's only a minor case and barely noticeable besides the fact that my bottom lip is unusually pink for someone of my color.

Never even had problems with the ladies cuz of it which is all that matters
laugh.gif
I've seen pictures of people who have it super bad
mean.gif
Yooooo. I never knew it was a disorder, you just changed my life. Have you found any solution to this? I feel like I have to apply chapstick like every 30min.
There's no cure I know of, but you can control it with:

A) A holistic lifestyle. Which can be expensive and changes nearly everything about the way you live but you will experience better health overall and your lips won't peel at all.

B) Anything with calendula in it. That stuff is magical. Just smear it on your lips and you'll be good to go. They'll still peel but not as often or badly and your lips will heal faster.

Back
Top Bottom