Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

laugh.gif
thats real tho, if she **** wit u she aint finna let a hard d go to waste
Someone forgot to give her the memo...

[img]http://laveraddominicana.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/lorenabobbitt.jpeg[/img]

Sometimes I talk to myself when alone.
I've beat off while my grandmother was down the hall sleep.
I get hard when a girl I like touches me.
When I was on a trip to DC, I was bored and decided to beat off in the bathroom stall.
I used to powder my nuts w/ baby powder.
I beat off and used my nut as lube then went for round 2.
I used to eat my boogers and fingernails.
I use to powder my butts when I played ball but I used cornstarch... iuno but having extra sweaty nutts just felt uncomfortable...

And when you scratch you would get these brown/black tar like stuff in between your nails

as a kid I use 2 suck and chew on the red ribbon/string that went around bologna like it was chewing gum

When I was on a trip to DC, I was bored and decided to beat off in the bathroom stall.

blogger-image--1114703923.jpg

Growing up, I loved the smell of exhaust.

I would often place my face a few inches from the tail pipe and breathe in deeply...:lol:

I grew out of it, though.

blogger-image--1114703923.jpg

Even Jesus is disgusted...:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

made 4 posts total (including this one) referring to your obsessive posting and struggle jokes.

reaching-hand.jpg
There you go, still going above and beyond to speak to or about me. It's just odd now bro. Stop. Block me or st fu, easy

Insert your witty comeback now.... Prove me right

Last edited:
36 ounces 36 ounces I'm amazed how honest you are on a site full of close minded ppl (especially in regards to sexuality)

Are you just as open in real life? Or are we, as NTers, the "perfect strangers" that are easy to confess to?
Basically- How many people have you told in real life?

when I bowl or try to do a curve... I don't even put fingers in the hole.... I just curl the ball into my arm biceps and throw kinda like fred flintstone does on the cartoons
I sometimes try and curve when I get bored and when people have stopped caring about winning. I don't play enough to get used to trying out a different method, the curve does look cool though. 
pimp.gif

That's how it's supposed to be done. I hate when dudes stress me and tell me to hurry up. I'm like "Chill out. That's why I'm kicking your *** at this
laugh.gif
"
Reason I remembered to include that in this thread is because people were going IN on me just yesterday for this. I basically said that word for word, I always remind them that it's no coincidence that I usually win. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom