Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

bruh if you dont change that avi. I almost choked when I glanced at it :rofl:

Last edited:
PRIME PRIME funny you using bx smilies, I was just on there trying to find one to best rate the level of savagery...:lol:.

That ARod smiley is perfect though...:lol:

5 ARod smilies = Zen Master of Savagery
4 ARod smilies = Master of Savagery
3 ARod smilies = Expert of Savagery
2 ARod smilies = Apprentice of Savagery
1 ARod smiley = Novice at Savagery

Celtics is a wild man, that's all y'all need to know.

I fapped late at night standing up before and some got on my sheets, since I ain't have no new sheets I just moved the side with the stain to the bottom of the bed.

raydisgusted.png

We've found our #11

And so at 12:30 EST On March 17th in the year 2014. The Savage 11 was born.

PRIME PRIME funny you using bx smilies, I was just on there trying to find one to best rate the level of savagery...:lol:.

That ARod smiley is perfect though...:lol:

5 ARod smilies = Zen Master of Savagery
4 ARod smilies = Master of Savagery
3 ARod smilies = Expert of Savagery
2 ARod smilies = Apprentice of Savagery
1 ARod smiley = Novice at Savagery

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Cotdamnit we've got a legit system now. Its perfect :rofl:

Man i can tell ya'll right now, @ERACISM got like 4 1/2 A Rods right now leading the way :smh: :rofl:

The pure savagery it takes to keep your own piss under your sink and wipe it on your face :smh: :x

OLD PISS BRUH... COLD OLD PISS....

Last edited:
85.9% of the water I drink is from using my hands to catch it from the sink like im in a dessert on survivor mode. Its like its a waste of time pouring a cup of water when I can get it straight from the sink using my hands. I also drink from a water hose when I'm outside.

That country boy life....

85.9% of the water I drink is from using my hands to catch it from the sink like im in a dessert on survivor mode. Its like its a waste of time pouring a cup of water when I can get it straight from the sink using my hands. I also drink from a water hose when I'm outside.

Im assuming the other 14.1% you're drinking your own piss?

Hands?, ***** I put my whole head under the faucet. Matter fact I just came outta the kitchen quenching my thirst

Not Savage Society worthy, but your poverty level is

kghah.png
kghah.png
kghah.png
kghah.png

Back
Top Bottom