Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

How is 36 oz not number 1 on the list, or on the list at all.....dude got topped off by a random dude

I fap in my shorts and go straight to sleep too.... Sometimes.

But ain't no way I can have sex and go to sleep without washing...

If I don't have a clean pair of underwear I'll wear a pair of basketball shorts underneath my pants. Or just 2 pair of bball shorts.

Bruh that bowl of piss tho 
sick.gif

-Smashed a random, drank all the orange juice she brought for round 2, then took all the blankets n pillows when we went to sleep.  Then when my kuzn picked me up in the morning, I looked her pops right in the eye, laughed, n Diddy-bopped out the front door 
laugh.gif

-When I had my own spot, I would bump "So Fresh, So Clean" while I stood by the A/C n air dried. **** felt amazing on my nutts 
smokin.gif

someone put me on to what celticpride posted in this thread and in others 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
This thread is just wild

-After I take a poop and flush, I use the toilet water to clean my crack, scoop the water up with my hand and splash my crack with it :smh: :x

-After the Gym/hooping, I like to put my hands between my thighs and just get a wiff

not really looking to join the savage list, but since we're sharing stories...

one time I ate a girl out in the back of my boys car at a bowling alley. her pooter stank (raw fish smell) and I still ate it because I was new to the vag (only the second one I had ever seen in life) and it soaked up his seats. the smell stuck to my hoodie and his car for a month after.

not really looking to join the savage list, but since we're sharing stories...

one time I ate a girl out in the back of my boys car at a bowling alley. her pooter stank (raw fish smell) and I still ate it because I was new to the vag (only the second one I had ever seen in life) and it soaked up his seats. the smell stuck to my hoodie and his car for a month after.

GROSS!
You may still need to get tested after that yo.
:lol:

I will fart anywhere. Especially while walking up the steps or escalator.
Sometimes i go 2 days without showering and maybe wont even brush my teeth. Just mouth wash. Lol.
(Will roll a L too. no cares)
I dont mind sleeping with stains of my girls juices all over my bed. :lol:

I guess I can contribute a lil...

Had to take a drug test a few months back for a decent lil job, i took one of my homies piss put it in a rubber, wore some tighty whiteys, strapped it under my nuts and proceeded. While waiting in the lobby, I guess I was moving around too much tryna get comfortable, cuz the condom busted and I had piss everywhere. I ran out that ***** with the quickness and just accepted my L.

Ate other girl's ***** and went and kissed my girl in the mouth 30 mins later and ate her ***** too

Used to eat Toothpaste when I was a kid

Smashed a couple chicks while they were pregnant by other dudes

Sometimes I cough up some chicken type terrible smelling chunks, idk what it is but whenever I do I crush em in my hand and smell em...

I got my *** licked by a fat ***** who started with the gooch and kept going lower...and I wasn't eem mad

Nothing major like y'all but whatevs

Last edited:
I guess I can contribute a lil...

Had to take a drug test a few months back for a decent lil job, i took one of my homies piss put it in a rubber, wore some tighty whiteys, strapped it under my nuts and proceeded. While waiting in the lobby, I guess I was moving around too much tryna get comfortable, cuz the condom busted and I had piss everywhere. I ran out that ***** with the quickness and just accepted my L.

Ate other girl's ***** and went and kissed my girl in the mouth 30 mins later and ate her ***** too

Used to eat Toothpaste when I was a kid

Smashed a couple chicks while they were pregnant by other dudes

Sometimes I cough up some chicken type terrible smelling chunks, idk what it is but whenever I do I crush em in my hand and smell em...

Nothing major like y'all but whatevs

I never smelled them till my boy told me to and when I did WHEW that stink is the worst.

My girl is sleep next to me and i fart on her. She doesnt even know it, :rofl:

I never smelled them till my boy told me to and when I did WHEW that stink is the worst.

I swear I thought I was like the only person in the world who even got those! What are they called? I swear I thought I had a lowkey medical condition I didn't know about

#savagelife
Before I started living wit wifey, 9 times outta 10 the socks I had on are crusty fap socks. Id buss in one, get up 2 hours later and hit the town.

Yall dudes really some clean freaks. The type thatvwash ya hands after everything. I don't even wash my hands after I fap, but I can't let the nut touch my hands. Ill fap, grab something clean it up, and go make sammich and a bag of chips. Then go put on said item I cleaned up with, whether it a shirt or socks or whatever, and head out.

I spent the night at my sister friend crib and the room me and my cousin slept in was her friends sister. At like 4 am I couldn't sleep and was hard as ****. Waved my hands pass my cousin eyes… yes he's sleep. TIME TO FAP. I see a pic of the girl who room it is and she fine as hell and thick too. Thighs juicy, *** probably was fat, chesticles hanging out. So I'm holding the pic and fapping and finish on the damn pic. Wipe the glass of the frame off and go right to sleep. Next day we talking and little did I know earlier that year the girl who room I slept in got hit by a car and died earlier that year. Man the guilt I had was unbearable, I nutted on a dead chick, granted I was 16 but still **** was foul.

Man, the things that happened in between sink piss life and fap into my shorts life is amazing :lol:

This thread is exactly why I don't like shaking hands with people.

Not me, but my coworker ate chicken Alfredo that had been sitting out for 2 days room temperature.

Back
Top Bottom