Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

I smashed a chick in her 1 room apt in front of her 2 kids as they slept on their futon and her home girl..her friend didn't wanna join but I made them kiss n suck each other's *******..the son asked me wat my name was I told him lebron smh..that **** burns my soul

I used to smash during intervention/study hall on the school stage,janitors closet,& boys lockeroom in high school

I already told this story on here I smashed a mom & daughter

I hit a chick,left to go kick it with my boys & hit a freak they had with them the same night..then the next day hit another new chick back in October/November

I got more but I can't tell them all

Last edited:
I've smashed 3 pregnant chicks while they were knocked up. 1 was mine and 2 weren't. I nutted in them too. 1 of the dudes baby moms I was cool with him. Idk if he knows and IDC.

I smashed a pregnant chick before to but pulled out cuz I aint believe her, but months later she had a lil girl. If it wasnt for abortions or miscarriages id have like 10 other kids. I had 3 girls pregnant at the same damn time. Pregnant yambs>

I smashed a chick in her 1 room apt in front of her 2 kids as they slept on their futon and her home girl..her friend didn't wanna join but I made them kiss n suck each other's *******..the son asked me wat my name was I told him lebron smh..that **** burns my soul

I used to smash during intervention/study hall on the school stage,janitors closet,& boys lockeroom in high school

I already told this story on here I smashed a mom & daughter

I hit a chick,left to go kick it with my boys & hit a freak they had with them the same night..then the next day hit another new chick back in October/November

I got more but I can't tell them all
ive done the baby mamas tons of time... ive even bust/took the jizz well wiped off with the kids clothes before. As far as that chunk stuff ive had that too.. I always thought it was like a hairball or something still to this day is clueless to what that thing is..

I have had sex raw dog with one chick...no wash and go up right in another.. even got head str8 no wash

Found a booty magazine in the bathroom at my old job

Went to the lotion aisle and put some on my hands. Went back to the bathroom and fapped

Took a deuce in the hallway of my building cause someone was using my bathroom

Last edited:

I never smelled them till my boy told me to and when I did WHEW that stink is the worst.
I swear I thought I was like the only person in the world who even got those! What are they called? I swear I thought I had a lowkey medical condition I didn't know about
eek.gif
 This happened to me only once, had no idea what it was but it looked almost like a small tooth.

Guilty of sleeping in the same shorts too.

Last edited:

I never smelled them till my boy told me to and when I did WHEW that stink is the worst.
I swear I thought I was like the only person in the world who even got those! What are they called? I swear I thought I had a lowkey medical condition I didn't know about
eek.gif
 This happened to me only once, had no idea what it was but it looked almost like a small tooth.

Guilty of sleeping in the same shorts too.
I also have gotten that once or twice when I coughed lmao it's called tonsilloliths

I use to and sometimes still can like in inner most closes to my nose part of my eyes... I can could like press it rapidly and it would/will make like this clicking type sound...

I was at this Christian camp as a kid camp cedine I believe it was called... And we was having farting contest in the cabin... I would suck in air and then poot...well one time I did it too much and had like shooting ish from my butt.

embarrassed as such I ran out hiding thru the woods etc... trying to make it to the bathroom..(separate building for bathroom/shower) cause girls etc was out and once I made it washed up I str8 up buried those draws deep off in the woods

Reading all of this reminded me of a story that this one guy told me back in high school.
He said he was going down on a girl and wondered if it tasted weird so he decided to put skittles inside her so he can taste something sweet.
As he goes down, he's also eating the skittles when he finds one gets stuck in his throat.
He then spit it up and realized it was burst herpes cyst .....

Reading all of this reminded me of a story that this one guy told me back in high school.
He said he was going down on a girl and wondered if it tasted weird so he decided to put skittles inside her so he can taste something sweet.
As he goes down, he's also eating the skittles when he finds one gets stuck in his throat.

Ok Iv'e done this a few times.....

Back when I was stuck in this dead-end relationship, I would go over this other chicks house & smash. One night when I was leaving her crib, my girl calls & says she wanted some before she went to sleep. Me, knowing that I prolly wouldn't nut due to my previous multi session with ole girl, would pull up to my girl's house & beat off almost to the point of ..... you know. Sometimes I would start like 5min before I got to her crib, driving with my **** in my hand.

Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didnt

I won't say much cause there's a few people here that know me in real life and I might never get invited to peoples houses again.

What I will say is that back when I was virgin I used to **** my sister's dolls (the soft ones).

This is just disgusting bro.
Have some decency.

Back
Top Bottom