Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

I do this if it is early in the morn, cant have anything cold early or I get a stomach ache.
Damn, I had the same issue but with nudes of exes
laugh.gif
. Mine was different becuase she saw them before we got serious and asked me to delete it. I didn't know how long it was going to last so I wasn't about to give up my gems. A few months later she was lookin for a memory card for the camera and found it and
mean.gif
. It was a rough start for us, brought up all these trust issues. So as I deleted them infront of her and assured here there weren't any duplicates.

At least you made it through. Real talk, was it hard to get rid of them?
You got things flipped homie
roll.gif

do that too, been doing it since a kid and I still find myself doing at least twice a week.
Nice
pimp.gif

real talk, I use them too. Use both actually, and it work so I'm nice and clean. I don't understand why people laugh at that? I guess we aren't real men unles we skid marks in our undies
mean.gif
. I make my son do the same thing, I don't want getting comfortable with that. That is something to be ashamed of.
actually it use to be girls who would make more of a big deal of it then dudes..... which use to have me thinking maybe yall have tainted taint.. on some..

i've jacked off at every job I've ever had. kinda like a marking my territory kinda thing. and also most hotels i go to. annnnd when i do it in hotels...ugh...i find like a spot, usually in the corner, or on the side of the bed i wont be on, and i'll jack and let it just fall on the carpet...then i just leave it. if i'm in the room for a week or so, you might find 5-6 different chronological nuts on the floor. idk why i do this, shrugs.
:rofl:

i've jacked off at every job I've ever had. kinda like a marking my territory kinda thing. and also most hotels i go to. annnnd when i do it in hotels...ugh...i find like a spot, usually in the corner, or on the side of the bed i wont be on, and i'll jack and let it just fall on the carpet...then i just leave it. if i'm in the room for a week or so, you might find 5-6 different chronological nuts on the floor. idk why i do this, shrugs.

View media item 858265

I literally plot to kill my friends when I'm really bored

Talk out to myself during boring parts of games

If the girl is asleep and I'm horny I would roll her over and start. I try to be quiet :tongue:

welp

bruh did the j offer or were you like gon head, kiss it?

Well, I was at gas station one day, and this woman approached my car and asked me if I had any crack, I told her no, but I do have this good reefer, and then she told me that she did have any money, so we agreed that something could be worked out. So she hopped in my car, then i drove off to park that was near by, found a nice spot that was secluded away from others, whipped it out and she proceeded to give me top. She got me off, I gave her some bud, dropped her off where i found her and we went our separate ways. I told her that she needs to get leave that crack alone. I saw her not long afterwards walking behind a corner store with some gentleman. I hope she is doing well for herself now.

on a side note, I've never peed on a female.

and i really don't like washing my hands. feels like if i wash em too much, it'll wash off the good germs. i refer to it as real world seasoning. i will if someone is watching though hahaha

i wash my hair every day.

separate towels for my body and face.

i keep water bottles in my car. when people ask, i tell them theyre for when i'm really thirsty or dehydrated.....but really, its in case i have to pee. i pour the water out and unload. last time i did it, about a week ago, i filled 2 16.9oz nestle pure life bottles. that hole is hella small, and my meat is girthy..got some on me. lol. the hard part if pinching my d while i switch bottles hahahaha
ive done the same at hotels...well those cheap 25-45 buck a night hotels.... you know the kind with everything nailed and bolted down...not jacked off so much as you have a j/o no rubbers and you go off like a dog trying to bury a bone and find a nice hiding spot and let the load loose...

I did jack off one time at a job when this fine chick shot thru and was flirting with me... went str8 to the bathroom bust one in the toilet and wiped off with toilet paper.

Well, I was at gas station one day, and this woman approached my car and asked me if I had any crack, I told her no, but I do have this good reefer, and then she told me that she did have any money, so we agreed that something could be worked out. So she hopped in my car, then i drove off to park that was near by, found a nice spot that was secluded away from others, whipped it out and she proceeded to give me top. She got me off, I gave her some bud, dropped her off where i found her and we went our separate ways. I told her that she needs to get leave that crack alone. I saw her not long afterwards walking behind a corner store with some gentleman. I hope she is doing well for herself now.
and about the guy....

Now the story about having sex with a man.....

[COLOR=#red]So you let a man eat your angus for some weed?[/COLOR]

and about the guy....

One night I was out posted near this gas station and I see this dude I eyeing me, so I'm like why does this dude keep staring at me? So this encounter lasts a couple of minutes. So I'm like eff it, I flash him my penis, then he drives off. A few moments later he comes back, then drives off again like he knew what he was about to do, but didn't wanna do it. Then he comes back, only to leave again. So I'm like this dude is weird, I'm going home. I walking towards my hood and I see his car approaching so step into the middle of the road to stop his car. He stops and I enter his vehicle, I wio and tell him to hold it. Then he drives behind this shopping plaza and starts doming me up. I release and he drops me off at this drug store across the street, I walk in inside, throw my underwear away, and I freeball my way home.

and about the guy....

One night I was out posted near this gas station and I see this dude I eyeing me, so I'm like why does this dude keep staring at me? So this encounter lasts a couple of minutes. So I'm like eff it, I flash him my penis, then he drives off. A few moments later he comes back, then drives off again like he knew what he was about to do, but didn't wanna do it. Then he comes back, only to leave again. So I'm like this dude is weird, I'm going home. I walking towards my hood and I see his car approaching so step into the middle of the road to stop his car. He stops and I enter his vehicle, I wio and tell him to hold it. Then he drives behind this shopping plaza and starts doming me up. I release and he drops me off at this drug store across the street, I walk in inside, throw my underwear away, and I freeball my way home.

Seriously, are you homosexual?

ive had to wipe my *** with my socks on my way home from middle school, took a dump behind some apartments.

Back
Top Bottom