Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

im seriously gonna do this the next time my other 1/2 tries to get tough with me..... "Not so tuff ******* naked huh"

You guys do know that's sexual assault.
Y'all ***** will get burned if she gets too upset and call the cops. That sex offender registry ain't no joke. That sticks for life.

This is funny, because one of my exes had told me "I wish all those times I was yelling and screaming at you, that you would've just grabbed me by hair or throat, held me down and ****** me silly". I gave her the Cam'Ron zoom-in face, cause I can guarantee you that would not have gone the right way :lol:

This is funny, because one of my exes had told me "I wish all those times I was yelling and screaming at you, that you would've just grabbed me by hair or throat, held me down and ****** me silly". I gave her the Cam'Ron zoom-in face, cause I can guarantee you that would not have gone the right way
laugh.gif
hit her with that we don't believe u we need more ppl

How did you even arrive at this conclusion? :lol: You said read the thread title like it mattered. I was just pointing out that it doesn't cuz you didn't have to post.

But I wanted to, I can post on NT just like you can. The thread is titled Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting, right? I've enganged in reckless and dangerous behavior that others would deem all of the above, so you can't slight me for my accounts. Not sharing an opportunity to learn is a cardinal sin.

Last edited:

How did you even arrive at this conclusion?
laugh.gif
You said read the thread title like it mattered. I was just pointing out that it doesn't cuz you didn't have to post.
But I wanted to, I can post on NT just like you can. The thread is titled Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting, right? I've enganged in reckless and dangerous behavior that others would deem all of the above, so you can't slight me for my accounts. Not sharing an opportunity to learn is a cardinal sin.
Bruh I'm not slighting you. I got no problem with what you've done. Like you said it's your D
laugh.gif
I actually admire that you're man enough to tell that story. All I'm tryna say is that owning what you do doesn't necessarily equal telling people what you've done. We cool?

Bruh I'm not slighting you. I got no problem with what you've done. Like you said it's your D :lol: I actually admire that you're man enough to tell that story. All I'm tryna say is that owning what you do doesn't necessarily equal telling people what you've done. We cool?
No, but we good

I do this if it is early in the morn, cant have anything cold early or I get a stomach ache.
Damn, I had the same issue but with nudes of exes
laugh.gif
. Mine was different becuase she saw them before we got serious and asked me to delete it. I didn't know how long it was going to last so I wasn't about to give up my gems. A few months later she was lookin for a memory card for the camera and found it and
mean.gif
. It was a rough start for us, brought up all these trust issues. So as I deleted them infront of her and assured here there weren't any duplicates.

At least you made it through. Real talk, was it hard to get rid of them?
You got things flipped homie
roll.gif

do that too, been doing it since a kid and I still find myself doing at least twice a week.
Nice
pimp.gif

real talk, I use them too. Use both actually, and it work so I'm nice and clean. I don't understand why people laugh at that? I guess we aren't real men unles we skid marks in our undies
mean.gif
. I make my son do the same thing, I don't want getting comfortable with that. That is something to be ashamed of.
I do this if it is early in the morn, cant have anything cold early or I get a stomach ache.
Damn, I had the same issue but with nudes of exes
laugh.gif
. Mine was different becuase she saw them before we got serious and asked me to delete it. I didn't know how long it was going to last so I wasn't about to give up my gems. A few months later she was lookin for a memory card for the camera and found it and
mean.gif
. It was a rough start for us, brought up all these trust issues. So as I deleted them infront of her and assured here there weren't any duplicates.

At least you made it through. Real talk, was it hard to get rid of them?
You got things flipped homie
roll.gif

do that too, been doing it since a kid and I still find myself doing at least twice a week.
Nice
pimp.gif

real talk, I use them too. Use both actually, and it work so I'm nice and clean. I don't understand why people laugh at that? I guess we aren't real men unles we skid marks in our undies
mean.gif
. I make my son do the same thing, I don't want getting comfortable with that. That is something to be ashamed of.
man it wasnt hard to get rid of them cause i didnt.... she now my old lady found them... i had them in my army boot locker in the garage... to which she was iuno looking for something or i asked her to get something not sure...

She basically locked me out the garage to which she took garden shears and cut them all up into panty confetti.. didnt speak to me for days....would try 2 sneak and check my phone and laptop for pics... anytime i got on the cpu.... back in the day i mind you would monitor me on some let me see who you chat with on myspace etc... did this for about a strong couple of weeks...

It got so bad that i wouldnt sleep and charge my phone... id sleep with it in my sweats pocket and charge my phone in car and/or work... TBH before she snooped found out str8 up switch them sim cards right out of the phone so couldnt see the vids/pics and collected over the yrs

And like dude said, no one should judge anyone for whatever sexual experiences they had. Props to dude who came out and revealed that he got moufed by a man. It takes a real man to suck that up and come clean

applause-gif.gif

Last edited:
Just come out with it Bro. This seems to be the thread to do it
I'm not gay though.
Recently I also snapchatted my d to some random dude because he dared me and said I wouldn't. Proved him wrong.

Last edited:
tumblr_m34ghacSPK1rr35iyo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom