Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

part 2 of..."men who wear skirts, crop tops etc...." aka but its perfectly ok cause im all masculine male....NO HOMO aka no femininity

No story is matching up to those two.

Unless someone wants to try
nerd.gif
I banged a ******, and 250lb hooker in Vegas (just for the hell of it. Didn't know she was a hooker until after), a 60 year old Puerto Rican chick (sexy as hell too), and a 45 year old lesbian (well, bi, but rarely ever took the D) in a public bar and the bouncer caught us, but nothing comes close to this wild *** dude 36. 

#17 on that chart....there is never a time when I DONT kick my underwear off and catch them in my hand...unless a chick is pulling them off. And even then, I'm hoping she tosses them in the air so I can catch them.

Oh, and umm....damn OUNCES :lol: :rofl:

I warm my milk before eating cereal.
only way to eat cereal

I'm in the company of brothers.

smokin.gif

Savages.
gotten bj's once from a drug addicted women, and once from some random dude on the street
Some things you should just take to the grave. I know I got more than a couple
mean.gif

1-10 and 15-20 are all true for me although I don't do 3 that much.

Bruh this thread :rofl:
I kiss gay guys goodbye on the cheeks sometimes for the hell of it

I literally plot to kill my friends when I'm really bored

Talk out to myself during boring parts of games

If the girl is asleep and I'm horny I would roll her over and start. I try to be quiet :tongue:

[Steve Harvey] Things pre-serial killers and rapists like to do?...Survey says...[/Steve Harvey]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom