Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

I mean..just like creative roleplay.
Like im the prince , shes cindarella....night of the ball
12:15.

Made a chick put a pill up her butt once.
I had a chic one time wanted to do some 12 yrs as a slave type ish... like beat.... use derogatory names... etc... on some kunte kinte etc... Im all for role playing but that's kinda taking it too far...

Last edited:
I just noticed this sorta and never really gave it much thought.. but when im cooking just for myself sometimes I don't feel like cutting, dicing, chopping ingredients I will instead just break cut things with my hands or by biting them and spitting it in my food...aka like celery, onions etc...

it wasn't as acceptable as it is now... and again read the title thread... it says things that are weird/nasty/disgusting.... so what are you even talking about....

Matter fact have you even contributed or said anything in reference to the topic... Like why are you even in here? This isn't a lurk ppl see what they say and place personal beliefs and judgment thread...

If you think homosexuality etc... is weird nasty or disgusting that's you...and your opinion.... and if that's your opinion your entitles to have it...but this aint the thread for it....

You can easily make a thread for "ppl who think homosexuality is weird nasty and disgusting" and post all the examples comments you wish...

addressed something you brought up, deal with it

but a fair deal of people still find homo weird, deviant & disgusting whether you accept it or not

and you kind of skated by my response by attempting to shame me out of the thread - eff off for that tho

sorry that cutting through your bs doesn't suit you

addressed something you brought up, deal with it

but a fair deal of people still find homo weird, deviant & disgusting whether you accept it or not

and you kind of skated by my response by attempting to shame me out of the thread - eff off for that tho

sorry that cutting through your bs doesn't suit you
again you can make a thread...no one is preventing this... contribute add to the thread.. or again as I said gdfohwdbs

again you can make a thread...no one is preventing this... contribute add to the thread.. or again as I said gdfohwdbs

why make another thread? am really not as passionate about the issue as you are
it fits within the framework of this thread

again, sorry to make contributions that make you personally unhappy

it's called freedom of speech

and you do bs alot - so i like that you choose to call me out on bs - find you're own way of saying things homeboy

Last edited:
Lets get back on topic guise, I like to lick the front of a chick's panties before taking them off

Last edited:
not as crazy as some of you other guys, but i dont always flush the toilet when i pee at home. since i drink so much water i piss like 15 times a days. so ill usually flush after going 3-4 times. 

in high school, when i played sports, my feet would get blisters and calluses like crazy. the dead skin would come off in chunks. i used to keep the big pieces in my locker. not intentionally though.  i would rip off the skin before practice or something and chuck it in my locker before i put my stuff on 

i dont like showering after the gym and will usually run errands right after, ive even tried clothes on at stores 

i dont mind asking other people to use their chapstick, but will refuse to let them use mine 

Gross. 
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

That entire post is :lol: :x
But homie keepin it real with NT :pimp:

Last edited:
Let's see...

If I'm not leaving my house that day, I probably won't shower. This pretty much works out to me taking a shower 4-5 times a week. I'm lazy bruh, and I go so OD on deodorant (and powder on my lifelines) that I almost never pick up any odor. Hell, I always check my scent and I usually still smell like cologne and deodorant RIGHT up to when I step in the shower.

I'm definitely part of Team Wet Wipes. __s talking about "I know how to wipe my ***"; the hell does that mean? :lol: If you only wipe with dry toilet paper, your Angus is filth. Facts only.

I can pretty much only fap with oil. So I keep a stack of clothes to lay under me on my bed so it doesn't leak through to my sheets.

I can't sleep on the same pillowcase for more than two days (a day for each side). I'm neurotic about this, and I can't deviate no matter how tired I may be.

I am also down with Team Anilingus. I'm pretty much with whatever in terms of sex minus other dudes, anything larger than a finger entering my back door, and feet. I hate feet.

My list is type weak because I've kind of killed my more savage habits over the years :lol:

Let's see...

If I'm not leaving my house that day, I probably won't shower. This pretty much works out to me taking a shower 4-5 times a week. I'm lazy bruh, and I go so OD on deodorant (and powder on my lifelines) that I almost never pick up any odor. Hell, I always check my scent and I usually still smell like cologne and deodorant RIGHT up to when I step in the shower.

How you say this, and then turn around and say this?

I'm definitely part of Team Wet Wipes. __s talking about "I know how to wipe my ***"; the hell does that mean? :lol: If you only wipe with dry toilet paper, your Angus is filth. Facts only.

Maybe you ****** booty *** boys need to use wet wipes.

You ever smoke weed? You know how you really dont smell anything on you and then you walk in wherever and people tell you you smell like a pound?

Yea...

I use to bite the dead skin off of my feet and chew it [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128551[/emoji] yea I know disgusting.

I was a booger eater up until like 11.

I love the way gas smell omg that **** is amazing

I was finger popping this girl one day in the movies (like 14) then dug all in my nose picked out a builder, then got right back to it

When my sisters and I shared rooms (poor life) they would beat me up I would get even by spitting and rubbing my balls on their pillows.

I use to throw rocks n **** from the overpass to the freeway

Idc who u are ill steal your pen and if I know u dont bring a hair brush around me.

Back
Top Bottom