Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

when I was about 12/13 yrs old had spent the night over one of my boys houses and got aroused etc.... at his older sister...needless to say went into his drawer... got a tshirt in the middle of the night and commenced to letting one loose.... end up taking the shirt with me and the sick part is I kept and held onto it for awhile...

btw she was fine...prancing around in that tank top boy short pajamas

im seriously gonna do this the next time my other 1/2 tries to get tough with me..... "Not so tuff ******* naked huh"

You guys do know that's sexual assault.
Y'all ***** will get burned if she gets too upset and call the cops. That sex offender registry ain't no joke. That sticks for life.

Not When highly enjoyable penis follows the stripping

Last edited:
When I was a little kid I used to eat my own boogers 
mean.gif

I'm a meticulous planner when it comes to strategy or board games, my turns usually take forever

I hold bowling balls weird, my right pinky is curled in and supports the ball on the knuckle (picture of what a grip looks like for reference 
laugh.gif
)

and about the guy....

One night I was out posted near this gas station and I see this dude I eyeing me, so I'm like why does this dude keep staring at me? So this encounter lasts a couple of minutes. So I'm like eff it, I flash him my penis, then he drives off. A few moments later he comes back, then drives off again like he knew what he was about to do, but didn't wanna do it. Then he comes back, only to leave again. So I'm like this dude is weird, I'm going home. I walking towards my hood and I see his car approaching so step into the middle of the road to stop his car. He stops and I enter his vehicle, I wio and tell him to hold it. Then he drives behind this shopping plaza and starts doming me up. I release and he drops me off at this drug store across the street, I walk in inside, throw my underwear away, and I freeball my way home.

View media item 858484

Last edited:
When I was a little kid I used to eat my own boogers :smh:

I'm a meticulous planner when it comes to strategy or board games, my turns usually take forever

I hold bowling balls weird, my right pinky is curled in and supports the ball on the knuckle (picture of what a grip looks like for reference :lol: )

View media item 858438

Thats a wierd bowling grip then im wierd.... curve game nasty tho :pimp:

#14 on that list cool grey posted I do it atleast 3 times a week..it keeps me entertained during certain classes.

That story wow

Last edited:
Theres been like ten stories of dudes pissing on their girls that people read without batting an eye but as soon as a gay sexual encounter comes up, people get offended
laugh.gif
mean.gif
not that I got an issue with what anyone does but you cant really be serious comparing peeing on a "chick" vs letting some "male" junkie giving another man dome....

Props to dude Sharing his story.

Lol at all the people disregarding stories about peeing on people but getting all uneasy over a homosexual story.

Sometimes after wiping myself after taking a deuce I smell my fingers
you got to just to make sure none accidently got on the fingers... that and check the wipes to make sure you got it all clean....

When I was younger I use to save mines in the toilet you know the weird huge or big ones... like if it was extra big or some crazy color

@cold city:

Defintely going to try this when I get into an argument with a chick...

Flip side... Have you ever just pulled the d out and said something like "okay. You want to fight, let's fight?"

I've never did it... But it seem like it would be funny...

Argument would cease, lols would be shared, and yambs would be delivered.

you got to just to make sure none accidently got on the fingers... that and check the wipes to make sure you got it all clean....

When I was younger I use to save mines in the toilet you know the weird huge or big ones... like if it was extra big or some crazy color

Funny story my little cousin once came running into my room screaming he found a lizard in the toilet me gullible run in to see. It was just a dam green turd I was rolling

@cold city:

Defintely going to try this when I get into an argument with a chick...

Flip side... Have you ever just pulled the d out and said something like "okay. You want to fight, let's fight?"

I've never did it... But it seem like it would be funny...

Argument would cease, lols would be shared, and yambs would be delivered.

Ive never had any broad turn down a stiff johnson.... call the cops lol yeah right

MIght as well show my face before this thread is locked.

Nothing is topping page 3 though, 36oz's shut it down. 

dude with the Tails avatars is a rapist. 

Funny story my little cousin once came running into my room screaming he found a lizard in the toilet me gullible run in to see. It was just a dam green turd I was rolling
I had a bright green one like lime green while out doing m.o.s t training....medic told me it was due to me drinking a tom of those monster energy drinks and it turned my stool colors and it was bad for my blood stream and needed to lay off them for awhile and flush my body by drinking nothing but h20 for a few days

looks like we have discovered the answer to shutting a chick up, winning a argument, ending a fight...

when in doubt... WIO

Thats a wierd bowling grip then im wierd.... curve game nasty tho
pimp.gif
That's not my grip in the pic if that's what you meant. I should have clarified that's what a normal grip looks like, I curl my right pinky into a knuckle and prop the ball with it. I'm not ready for that curve game. 
laugh.gif

That's how it's supposed to be done. I hate when dudes stress me and tell me to hurry up. I'm like "Chill out. That's why I'm kicking your *** at this
laugh.gif
"

That's not my grip in the pic if that's what you meant. I should have clarified that's what a normal grip looks like, I curl my right pinky into a knuckle and prop the ball with it. I'm not ready for that curve game. 
laugh.gif
when I bowl or try to do a curve... I don't even put fingers in the hole.... I just curl the ball into my arm biceps and throw kinda like fred flintstone does on the cartoons

Sometimes I talk to myself when alone.
I've beat off while my grandmother was down the hall sleep.
I get hard when a girl I like touches me.
When I was on a trip to DC, I was bored and decided to beat off in the bathroom stall.
I used to powder my nuts w/ baby powder.
I beat off and used my nut as lube then went for round 2.
I used to eat my boogers and fingernails.

Back
Top Bottom