Moment of Truth:Things you did or do that ppl may see is weird, nasty, disgusting.....

@celticspride34 were you abused as a child?

While this particular thought never crossed my mind, I'm left wondering--after reading his detailed "exploits"--what could bring someone to this level; to the point where they derive pleasure from some of the stuff Celtic described.

Am I wrong for thinking ishh like that is sick (no offense Celtics)?

Got a girl I'm playing with right now.. She likes to be treated like a bad girl... I gave her specifics on when to show, what to wear, ect... She disobeyed a couple of them.. I had her write on a pad, " I will show when sir says" 20 times while I gave her a cane strike for each line.. Some soft, some hard... She started crying after 9, while muttering "I will do this for sir"...

After the 20 strikes, I took her into my bed room, and put her face first on my bed... I restrained her with my under the bed joints... I put her hair in a pony tail, and knotted a rope to it... I put my anal hook up her bum, and tied the rope to it with her head arched back, so if it goes forward, the hook goes deeper in... Give her 10 more strikes, and then a long spanking on her welded bum... She was crying, and saying sorry and saying she'll do better next time...

Left her restrained for another 5 while I smoked a bowl.. I unhooked her.. And cuddled up to her and held her for a long time and told her she was a very good girl.. And that she did a great job...
How do you get into that?I'm generally curious

Welp I won't be seeing this thread here tomorrow will I. 
laugh.gif

Celticspride da savage overlord.

Last edited:
for those curious lol.. No physicaly or sexually abused in anyways.. Emotionally yes... Met my dad when I was 20... Honestly, my childhood does probably have something to do with enjoying bdsm...

Its hard to explain why I enjoy it... It all depends on what's the scenario is... A big part of it, when with a play partner you play with for a while, is trust... I know that sounds weird, but she trusts me to do what she'll take enjoyment out of..

I've been the sub a couple times myself with the ex, and I completely understand why taking a beating is enjoyable with a partner you trust.. When I was her sub, it was almost therapeutic and a huge stress receiver... It does something to the brain that just frees it up from everything else in the world... The is called sub space...

And being a sub those couple times, has made me a much better dom... I understand now why I'm giving the beating.. The vast majority of the time, I get off on knowing that my sub is truly enjoying the experience and the sensations going on...

But there are women who enjoy being treated like Sluts and get degraded... And as long as I have their content, who am I to say it's wrong or crossing a line.. I have a black eye right from some good old fashioned rough sex the other night.. And I'm ******* proud of it lol.., anyways, do I like treating a **** like a ****, yeah.. But as long as she likes being treated like a ****..

So, yeah probably ****** up in the head lol.. But it's what I enjoy...

@celticspride34 were you abused as a child?

While this particular thought never crossed my mind, I'm left wondering--after reading his detailed "exploits"--what could bring someone to this level; to the point where they derive pleasure from some of the stuff Celtic described.

Am I wrong for thinking ishh like that is sick (no offense Celtics)?

No, not really... I completely get why it isn't for some people.. Probably a lot of people.. But there's a bell curve for anything.. And for some, bdsm is a way to improve their life and get more enjoyment out of life...

Different strokes for different folks...

And for example, the other and the girl I talked about who likes to be treated like a little girl.. I told her I was having a horrible day, and I could really use something to take some aggression out on.. She said she'd be over in 20...

She came over and presented herself to me.. And said to do what I needed to to do.. Her saying that alone helped me out a ton.. And I proceeded to give a decent little hard spanking, nothing to extreme.. Which just sucked all negativity and pent-up anger out of me.. Feeling the sting in my Palm each time made me think she was doing this for me, because she knew I needed it.. After I was done, I cuddled up, rubbed her bum, and told her thank you... And she just looked at me and smiled...

So yeah, it's like that...

for those curious lol.. No physicaly or sexually abused in anyways.. Emotionally yes... Met my dad when I was 20... Honestly, my childhood does probably have something to do with enjoying bdsm...

Its hard to explain why I enjoy it... It all depends on what's the scenario is... A big part of it, when with a play partner you play with for a while, is trust... I know that sounds weird, but she trusts me to do what she'll take enjoyment out of..

I've been the sub a couple times myself with the ex, and I completely understand why taking a beating is enjoyable with a partner you trust.. When I was her sub, it was almost therapeutic and a huge stress receiver... It does something to the brain that just frees it up from everything else in the world... The is called sub space...

And being a sub those couple times, has made me a much better dom... I understand now why I'm giving the beating.. The vast majority of the time, I get off on knowing that my sub is truly enjoying the experience and the sensations going on...

But there are women who enjoy being treated like Sluts and get degraded... And as long as I have their content, who am I to say it's wrong or crossing a line.. I have a black eye right from some good old fashioned rough sex the other night.. And I'm ******* proud of it lol.., anyways, do I like treating a **** like a ****, yeah.. But as long as she likes being treated like a ****..

This post gave me a boner....

had a roller puke a piece of tuna while gagging me. i got mad wiped it off and made her finish me.

i kissed her after tho 
eyes.gif

dunno how cats out here do the nasty without swapping spit.( unless the **** has confirmed herpes or something)

my motto is if it looks clean enough to eat. eat it.

Last edited:
I'm read all 36 pages, man some of y'all dudes are SAVAGES for real! My sex game is rated R compared to some of y'all.

There was a 40 year old lady I met on Fetlife... She had a master that wanted her to be used like a dirty ***** .. Only time I did anything with her, I was shirt on time before work...

So as soon as she came over, I told her what the safe Word was, and if she agreed.. She nodded yes sir.. Slapped her across the face, and took her by her hair and kinda-dragged her into my tub... Had a video cam set up in there... Strait abused her throat for about 10 minutes while she gagged and had snot running out the nose... Then she straight puked up on it, and I kept going... Bunch of slaps and insults thrown in... Jizzed down deep down her throat.. She gagged and spit up again... One more hard slap, and the girl was crying... I proceeded to pee all over her, and turned the shower on ice cold.. Told her not turn it warmer... She washed, and said, and I quote.. Thank you for using me like a worthless ****, have a good day... Sent that video to her master...

Got a girl I'm playing with right now.. She likes to be treated like a bad girl... I gave her specifics on when to show, what to wear, ect... She disobeyed a couple of them.. I had her write on a pad, " I will show when sir says" 20 times while I gave her a cane strike for each line.. Some soft, some hard... She started crying after 9, while muttering "I will do this for sir"...

After the 20 strikes, I took her into my bed room, and put her face first on my bed... I restrained her with my under the bed joints... I put her hair in a pony tail, and knotted a rope to it... I put my anal hook up her bum, and tied the rope to it with her head arched back, so if it goes forward, the hook goes deeper in... Give her 10 more strikes, and then a long spanking on her welded bum... She was crying, and saying sorry and saying she'll do better next time...

Left her restrained for another 5 while I smoked a bowl.. I unhooked her.. And cuddled up to her and held her for a long time and told her she was a very good girl.. And that she did a great job...
CelticsPride be walking in the bedroom like

There was a 40 year old lady I met on Fetlife... She had a master that wanted her to be used like a dirty ***** .. Only time I did anything with her, I was shirt on time before work...

So as soon as she came over, I told her what the safe Word was, and if she agreed.. She nodded yes sir.. Slapped her across the face, and took her by her hair and kinda-dragged her into my tub... Had a video cam set up in there... Strait abused her throat for about 10 minutes while she gagged and had snot running out the nose... Then she straight puked up on it, and I kept going... Bunch of slaps and insults thrown in... Jizzed down deep down her throat.. She gagged and spit up again... One more hard slap, and the girl was crying... I proceeded to pee all over her, and turned the shower on ice cold.. Told her not turn it warmer... She washed, and said, and I quote.. Thank you for using me like a worthless ****, have a good day... Sent that video to her master...

And for example, the other and the girl I talked about who likes to be treated like a little girl.. I told her I was having a horrible day, and I could really use something to take some aggression out on.. She said she'd be over in 20...

She came over and presented herself to me.. And said to do what I needed to to do.. Her saying that alone helped me out a ton.. And I proceeded to give a decent little hard spanking, nothing to extreme.. Which just sucked all negativity and pent-up anger out of me.. Feeling the sting in my Palm each time made me think she was doing this for me, because she knew I needed it.. After I was done, I cuddled up, rubbed her bum, and told her thank you... And she just looked at me and smiled...

So yeah, it's like that...

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.... THE KING.

wwe_savage_08.jpg

Last edited:
So here is a story I actually did myself way back in high school.
So there was this one guy who thought he was cool but in reality not many people liked him. It didn't help that he also acted like a tough guy.
It was around the times for finals and for us, when we were done with the finals, we had the day to do whatever.
A group of us went to a nearby park and were just chilling when all of a sudden this same dude starts stepping on my black cat jordan 3s.
These were the first shoes i managed to buy with my own money so needless to say, I was getting heated.
I was brushing it off trying to keep it cool until he had iced tea and just deliberately dumped it on me.
I got up from where I was sitting and said you're going to pay for this so me and a few of my boys go to a grocery store, I said I wanted to buy something to drink.
I purchased a 2L coca cola. My friends were like damn, you're going to throw that on ol boy and I said something sort of like that.
So we head back to the park where they said he had headed back to the school to hang out outside, so I decided to head up there.
Before we reached the end of the park I told one of my friends that the dude was going to pay and I'm going to do something worse than just dumping soda.
I proceeded to dump some of the soda out, a good amount. My friends ask what I am going to do and I tell them it's going to be epic.
I notice some bushes and I go there alone and I pee inside the bottle and fill it back up. My friends are all stunned once they realized what I was doing and they're like no way you actually peed i their and are going to throw it on him. As they were saying that I had a grin and said oh no pay backs a *****.
We walk to the school where I see him trying to impress some girls and I open up the bottle.
He turns to look at me and I pretend I'm going to take a drink of it to get as close as possible and then BAM!
I throw the bottle completely at him and douses him completely! He stands there stunned and in disbelief.
He thinks it's just soda but then sees my friends bursting out laughing and one of them yells, can't you smell it, it's not just soda, and another one yells, he peed in the bottle too!!!
He then looks like he was about to cry and started to run, he ended up running out of the school.
Now that I look back at it, it's pretty messed up but I did some wild **** back then.

Y'all are crazy :x :x

-I mentioned my ex popping a pimple on my butt...still :smokin to me though

-was drunk as hell in a club and rolled a blunt on top of the toilet

-back when I was in high school my mom bought a new Infiniti but took my car to work cause her parking lot was having construction done to it. She asked me to ride the bus to school that day but as a junior I was like "hell nah" so I found the spare key for the Infiniti and picked up my girl at the time. She was loving the car and wanted to get smashed in the car. I was feeling good so I agreed. She was riding me and I noticed she smelled really fishy that day. Told her to get up and there was crusted blood and discharge all on my shirt. She starts crying saying she was so embarrassed and that I must've knocked her on it. I started freaking out. I cursed her out while I drove her home with my shirt off. Went to car sap and got the full package treatment to try and put the new car smell back in the car. By gods glory I got back home before my mom and no one was the wiser.

- got head in the club from this chick for a shot of goose. Sexy white chick, she asked for my bottle and I told her I'd give her a shot for some head as a joke. She laughed and said sure but real sarcastic like. I just poured her a shot anyway just to be friendly. About an hour later I'm on the floor vibin and she grabs my hand and takes me to the upstairs portion of the club where the DJ booths and other tables are. She just sat me down and pulled it out and went to work. Random dudes were watching and dapping me up while she's between my legs for like 5 mins. When she's done I take her to my car and blow her back out in the back of my car. I wake up the next morning freaking out over the fact that I didn't know the chick from anywhere. Got tested and everything came back negative :smokin

-smashed chicks on their period tons of times, we call it hot dogs and ketchup out here.

...other than that I'm a good guy. Pride myself on being squeaky clean. Some of y'all are wild. WILD.

Back
Top Bottom