Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Not on cooking duty this year. I'm going to relax, clean after, and chill.

My girl putting it down in the kitchen for thanksgiving, I'll put it down on my checking account for Christmas.

Mom dukes out of town seeing my grandmother tho, so no pies this year :smh:

the wednesday night before thanksgiving is one of the best nights to go out here...everywhere is poppin.
i turned my phone off and played red dead redemption.

i already feel guilty for all the food i'm going to eat today.
This. Went to the usual local spot last night and seen a whole different crowd. People come back home that live out of their home town and others are visiting.

Live in this college town called IV (Isla Vista), out in santa Barbra. Linked up with a dude who was taking me to all these parties.

Anyways long story short I bagged a few off tinder, a few from bars downtown santa Barbra. Mind you I lived there 6 months.

But i knew was washed because all the college chicks I met bout 19-26 in this college town, I get numbers but they would all immediately ghost me, or just never respond to begin with. Like chicks was worthless. It was hopeless trying to communicate with these birds. Like I got like 40 snaps and they just wanted me to know what they were doing & post sexy vids.

Anyways I gave up, moved away and started talking to my ex again. That’s a young mans game. I seriously got into retirement from this experience. I’m 31 for reference

Damn I love IV. First place I ever got wasted at :lol: :lol: Deltopia days. Ahhh the memories.

The girls there >>> For me at least. Need to head back there and pick up on some biddies before I get to 30 and what not.

uncledenzel1.jpg

Went on a date Friday. Dinner, drinks, and a comedy show. Main act went on at midnight and I legit knocked out 15 minutes into his set..

Felt so ****ing bad because shorty paid for the tickets :lol:

That is some **** I've only seen here. People will use up all their vacation time to have 3/4 day weekends, then look like I pulled off a miracle when I tell them I'm going out of town for 2 weeks for vacation.
I just called out and will use up maybe like 5 or so hours to cover a bit

Went on a date Friday. Dinner, drinks, and a comedy show. Main act went on at midnight and I legit knocked out 15 minutes into his set..

Felt so ****ing bad because shorty paid for the tickets :lol:

Damn this is washed as hell. Hopefully that chick REALLY likes you or else good luck hearing from her again :lol:

Am I washed? Hear me out .

Somebody was slightly inconsiderate and caused a minor inconvinience for me and I didn't check him.

I was in a store securing my pair of Concords. As soon as I leave I see a UPS truck double parked and boxing me in. I go over to the driver and tell him Im trying to leave. He already started unloading packages (for the same sneaker store I was just in) and says it will only take a few minutes (it did only take a few minutes). Hes dolo and doesn't have a partner that can quickly move the truck instead.

Old me wouldn't have tolerated that. I def would've gotten out of that spot por la buena o la mala. Not talking tough, just is what it is (or was what it was).

NT wwyd?

Somebody was slightly inconsiderate and caused a minor inconvinience for me and I didn't check him.

I was in a store securing my pair of Concords. As soon as I leave I see a UPS truck double parked and boxing me in. I go over to the driver and tell him Im trying to leave. He already started unloading packages (for the same sneaker store I was just in) and says it will only take a few minutes (it did only take a few minutes). Hes dolo and doesn't have a partner that can quickly move the truck instead.

Old me wouldn't have tolerated that. I def would've gotten out of that spot por la buena o la mala. Not talking tough, just is what it is (or was what it was).

NT wwyd?

Probably would have helped him so I can hurry up and go home.

NT wwyd?

i'd be glad i wasn't the old me

Back
Top Bottom