Moments That Made You Realize You’re Washed

Peak fitness but knowing how to choke people to sleep is an added bonus

There is a Jiu jitsu gym within walking distance to my new spot, I was thinking about checking it out but I literally have zero idea how that works. Beginner sparring classes, maybe?

Also, since I've moved into this new spot in the city I've been walking a ton more. Damn man, my legs are kinda sore from this weekend. Prob walking like 5+ miles a day when I factor in the dog, errands, going out, etc. Plus I'm on the 5th floor and take the stairs most of the time. Got me tired by like 930pm every night :lol:

There is a Jiu jitsu gym within walking distance to my new spot, I was thinking about checking it out but I literally have zero idea how that works. Beginner sparring classes, maybe?

Also, since I've moved into this new spot in the city I've been walking a ton more. Damn man, my legs are kinda sore from this weekend. Prob walking like 5+ miles a day when I factor in the dog, errands, going out, etc. Plus I'm on the 5th floor and take the stairs most of the time. Got me tired by like 930pm every night :lol:
Bjj gyms are super beginner friendly

Yea mine is .8 miles away. Very convenient.

They offer packages usually by how often youre willing to go, i signed up for unlimited full year just to make sure I dont quit on it. Today was rough. Theres this meathead looking dude that always insists on sparing with me and it just ends up with both of us winded and sweaty in a stalemate. :lol: I got an arm submission on someone else but he was much smaller than me.

I just can’t do bjj. Rolling in someone else’s sweat and is too nasty for me lol
At the very start of my washedness thats what made me quit hooping at the gym 🤣. I was already at the stage of being hurt more than having fun when i was going out there. Sore shoulders, Steph Curry ankles, stiff hammys. My very last pickup game ever I got got like that Along Came Polly clip. Dude goes up for the jumper but i dont even jump he comes down his whole belly slides down the front of my face, I retired immediately 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️
f7qt0r.gif

I just can’t do bjj. Rolling in someone else’s sweat and is too nasty for me lol
Nasty for me doesn't have to involve rolling someone else's sweat. just being in close proximity with Adam Morrison is more than enough to qualify for Nastiness.

Was at my apartments pool this weekend with the boys and this 18 year old was apart of a group we were talking to. She was like I am 18 and me and my boys were like wha? Like I could legit not even process being that young. We kept asking her if she was lying, but then my boy was like who lies about that?

Anyway, another one of us goes, damn I am almost twice her age, and that hitttttt. lol

It’s not bad wearing a gi. No gi I kinda feel you :lol: but you don’t even think about that during it
my son hates sweat but he does sweat when doing sparring. did he mind it during BJJ? definitely........NOT !

Went to my 5th EDC a few weeks ago it was the best one to me. A big reason why was because 2 out of the 3 days I was damn near sober. Being washed and not needing to be completely blasted intoxicated to have a great time feels great. I enjoyed being more in control than in my younger years while partying. I want to keep this going. Great times ahead 🙂

Went to my 5th EDC a few weeks ago it was the best one to me. A big reason why was because 2 out of the 3 days I was damn near sober. Being washed and not needing to be completely blasted intoxicated to have a great time feels great. I enjoyed being more in control than in my younger years while partying. I want to keep this going. Great times ahead 🙂

screen name to post ratio :emoji_fire: :emoji_fire:

this is doing "washed" properly..

It’s not bad wearing a gi. No gi I kinda feel you :lol: but you don’t even think about that during it

We have some no gi sessions. Theres a fan in my gym they just dont turn on, I dont wanna be that guy who complains about the heat but help us. I bought a light weight gi from amazon cause i thought the one from the gym was too thick and its still thick. :lol:

I finally hurt myself. I went wednesday morning for training everything felt good. Got a choke tap out during our 15 minute rolling sessions. Got a bike ride in for 90 minutes before work tonight.

Been limping and having pain in my left hip. If this doesnt feel better in a few days Im going to get imaging. I think its just a contusion and not in my hip cause I can feel where it hurts over my greater trochanter but who knows.

Was getting in my car earlier and tripped and had to do a little hop skip off the curb.. didn’t fall but landed with all my weight on my left leg and my hip is killing me now

Never felt more washed :smh: :smh: And I signed up for a 5k on Sunday,. It better be good by then

hold up, where the hell do yall work to constantly be approached by supple and horny colleagues?? i’m 37 and on the “younger” side of my profession. most of my coworkers look like they’re on deck for the annual retirement ceremony

got a dude wanting to do a career pivot just to get written up for violating HR policies and be subject to mandatory workplace trainings.
side gig is in alcohol. These waitresses/bartenders be choosy with salt & pepper beards :pimp:

At the very start of my washedness thats what made me quit hooping at the gym 🤣. I was already at the stage of being hurt more than having fun when i was going out there. Sore shoulders, Steph Curry ankles, stiff hammys. My very last pickup game ever I got got like that Along Came Polly clip. Dude goes up for the jumper but i dont even jump he comes down his whole belly slides down the front of my face, I retired immediately 🤣🤷🏾‍♂️
f7qt0r.gif
Homie IMMEDIATELY walked off the court.

Aye my man, where you going?
GlaringRigidAsianwaterbuffalo-max-1mb.gif

Back
Top Bottom