money and violence

:lol: kinda wanted gunna to get bodied for acting like a big dumb goon, but son just randomly gave up like nothing after all that fire all season.

The worlds best kingpins are seen of men of the people, they're smart. Victor could've learned from that. Hell even Capone got his life saved by showing a little respect and loyalty. You can't just be barking at hood ******. Shane learned that the hard way too.

All the Latina broads bodies in this was fire. That where most of the budget went?

Having The murder archie was framed for be tied to his chicks baby father was pointless. Hell Archie's whole arc was pointless.

:lol: Rafe still lecturing everybody.

tai doin flicks now?? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Just heard that Maino and Troy cliques had a bang out at the TI show last nite while Maino and UM performed... money and violence related? :nerd: *edited for correction

Last edited:
My cuz main homie used to mess with shorty who was messing with the guy that was killed by the cops on M&V small world lol..she went to Temple

My cuz main homie used to mess with shorty who was messing with the guy that was killed by the cops on M&V small world lol..she went to Temple

Lol definitely a small world. That's been my homegirl since Jr. High and I went to temple as well [emoji]128064[/emoji]

Brooklyn gotta be a weird scene right now with a bunch of gangsta ****** running around with DSLRs and boom mics. Bout to have competing production company wars.

This 848 web series is corny. I swear they have like 5-6 bang outs in every episode. Just watched the first episode of season 2 and they opened with the main characters all killing 3 dudes.  Also I hate how everybody is so freaking hard even with guns in their faces.

Been watching Respect Life since M&V finished. Its aight, feel like its no real plot, and boys getting bodied every ep smh. Enjoy the acting better than M&V tho.

Waiting for a BX series to drop :pimp:

watched the first two episodes of Professional Chiller and I'm not liking it. Hate the fact that this Meek Mill looking dude is always rocking shades. I read in the comments that he's legally blind or something so I'll give him a pass. The dude that was pretending to snort coke had my laughing hard as ish because he wasn't even trying to make it look real. One of those cats in the 2nd episode couldn't stop looking at the camera for ish. Like dude focus on being a drug dealer not a face model.

Only thing I like about the show so far is the selection of women (all of them have been sexy with nice bodies) and the comment section. The viewers roasting the ish out of them. I'll try my best to finish up the rest of the season.

Back
Top Bottom