More sad news for the mamba

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Not really sad news... Wanting to become a reality TV star makes her look stupid...

+1 for Kobe

Vennsa-$75,000,000+3 mansions+Child support

Kobe-1

laugh.gif
 @ "Kobe -1"

kobe's my $$%%+, damn why it hav to be him

hope he had her sign a confidentiality agreement in the divorce $+%%

yea, I mean kobes not that dumb anymore. he probably had her sign a confidentiality agreement per terms of their divorce. I mean, for him to not fight giving up 3 mansions and half of his money, he mustve gotten something back in return.

Also, most likely Vanessa is an idiot. So she's probably just going to get embrassed by the other women anyway

Kobe will some satisfaction out of this.
Vanessa's going to be food for those jealous #@##!* on that show.
I bet they can't wait to put hands on her.

btw is any one of those women accually someone's wife on the show?

this chick needs to back up and let Kobe do his thang.  She got plenty off of him already...

-UNDFT-

laugh.gif
i heard the rumor but didnt think she would do it...still dont

but if she does shes gonna be ballin on them #$$!%+ - and yes i really doubt there will be much talk about Kobe unless its the other girls...shorty has to have one of the Tiger Woods gag orders

Kobe - HS Phenom, liked a girl, got married, parents do not approve, hated his dad, lived in Jordan's shadow, went to Denver, had an affair, got caught, gave a 4 million ring, lost his endorsements, got himself back, still cheating, started wearing custom Nike shoes that most of us will sell body parts to obtain, signed with Nike officially, likes his dad again, still thinks he is Jordan, wins championships, still cheating, life is good, still cheating...life is good
tumblr_l9yqniRtci1qz5huso1_500.jpg
tumblr_l6t9ydLZ0N1qcc84ho1_400.gif
tumblr_l6l8hdVbxi1qcc84ho1_r2_250.gif

Vanessa - Divorce, gets you 75 Million, kids, mansions, and a yacht, cars, child support, and a TV show and the first thing they will have her say about Kobe is that if  he is good off the court than on the court...to which she will reply and let out all his secrets, fetishes, and any weird things he does off the court...
kobe_kissing-13284.jpg
tumblr_l7qvy9VXqb1qbm9r4
6a00d8341c630a53ef0134802f972f970c-800wi
image003.jpg
image005.jpg
kobe-bryant-all-white.jpg
display_image.jpg

And the rest of the NBA and us will be like 
shaq-o.gif
00250065-0000-0000-0000-000000000000_00000065-0820-0000-0000-000000000000_20120123205847_vanessa_bryantstreetball.jpg
2796989.jpg
105463659-fd0b4ae5aab9674cb0fb8046d4c01fb1.4bfb3d30-full.gif

Overall Kobe, this is beyond the letter L - just listen to Chris Rock to give you advice for the future please

chris-rock-kobe_medium.gif
Chris -"What is on Kobe's mind? Going to Colorado, around all these white people, and not bringing Johnnie Cochran? Well then they say, "well if you hire Jonnie Cochran, you're going to look guilty." Yeah, but you going home! You want to look innocent in jail? I'd rather look guilty at the mall." and also "Kobe, Kobe, Kobe, Are you getting rid of your Vanessa Tattoo?"

Honestly, I kinda feel like she's still not going to do the show. *Ye shrug*

Kobe just bought a house for a couple million, he's fine. The kids are the ones who might suffer.

Originally Posted by blakep267

yea, I mean kobes not that dumb anymore. he probably had her sign a confidentiality agreement per terms of their divorce. I mean, for him to not fight giving up 3 mansions and half of his money, he mustve gotten something back in return.

Also, most likely Vanessa is an idiot. So she's probably just going to get embrassed by the other women anyway
Community property state with no prenup, he had 0 leverage to have her sign anything.

Back
Top Bottom