More sad news for the mamba

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Originally Posted by blakep267

yea, I mean kobes not that dumb anymore. he probably had her sign a confidentiality agreement per terms of their divorce. I mean, for him to not fight giving up 3 mansions and half of his money, he mustve gotten something back in return.

Also, most likely Vanessa is an idiot. So she's probably just going to get embrassed by the other women anyway
Community property state with no prenup, he had 0 leverage to have her sign anything.

well then I guess he has to go the Chris Bosh route and threaten to sue her and the show for defamation of character if she does say anything

sick.gif

What's this show about? Do the "basketball wives" just gossip abt their ex husbands or wha

triffilin

collect your money. Take care of the kids. Keep your mouth shut.

that's all you gotta do.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

triffilin

collect your money. Take care of the kids. Keep your mouth shut.

that's all you gotta do.
word. Hope he's on that Dwight Howard steez and block her from even mentioning it. Too bad she got the last name too. lol

You know, all these damn _____ Wives shows really piss me off. These attention hungry !@%+@@ do nothing but show how bitter and stupid they really are. And of course you have these dumb *%+ women who eat these shows up an base their lives off of it.

/rant.

Seems like Dwight Howard is the only smart one out of all the NBA player, getting a gag order on his ex.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

You know, all these damn _____ Wives shows really piss me off. These attention hungry !@%+@@ do nothing but show how bitter and stupid they really are. And of course you have these dumb *%+ women who eat these shows up an base their lives off of it.

/rant.

Everything this man said. Forreal, what is the point of these dumb @ss reality shows other than to give glorified groupies a platform.

Originally Posted by Retro707

this chick needs to back up and let Kobe do his thang.  She got plenty off of him already...

-UNDFT-
Why? When you smell blood in the water you have to be relentless and keep attacking. Vanessa needs to keep her foot on the gas pedal and keep redlining this dude's pockets.

You know what, I'm so glad Kobe is done with her, she is definitely a dead weight to the Kobe System.

I mean, at the end of the day she is a gold digging video girl, literally. Maybe Kobe just doesn't need that in his life. I would wash my hands from the broad

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by cap1229

i would watch if she's on it just to get it confirmed that he's a lame. 

But he's a Top 10 player all time, has more money then you, can have all the girls you cap too and rides a chopper to practice..... he's soo lame

LOL I'm not even that big a kobe fan but there are people you can't make fun off without sounding like a hater---that's like me calling Tom Brady corny, i think he has no personality but he has a mansion and a hot white model wife--i can't tell him nothing

With that being said kobe got what was coming to him :/

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by cap1229

i would watch if she's on it just to get it confirmed that he's a lame. 

But he's a Top 10 player all time, has more money then you, can have all the girls you cap too and rides a chopper to practice..... he's soo lame

LOL I'm not even that big a kobe fan but there are people you can't make fun off without sounding like a hater---that's like me calling Tom Brady corny, i think he has no personality but he has a mansion and a hot white model wife--i can't tell him nothing

With that being said kobe got what was coming to him :/

Don't feel bad, that's just how #TeamCaptainSaveAKOBE rolls. They dive in front of bullets and oncoming trains at the slightest hint of criticisms. Similar to Drake fans/stans.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by solefood229

This why broad got 75 mil, why she need to be on a reality tv show? Thirsty for attention

She trying to make Kobe suffer for 10 years of disrespect and making her look like a dummy. I'm not mad at her
roll.gif

You go girl!
pimp.gif

Curious... did you snap three time in a Z formation and roll your eyes after typing this?
Spoiler [+]
I kid I kid
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom