More sad news for the mamba

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

You know, all these damn _____ Wives shows really piss me off. These attention hungry !@%+@@ do nothing but show how bitter and stupid they really are. And of course you have these dumb *%+ women who eat these shows up an base their lives off of it.

/rant.

Exactly. And why would we even believe what a vindictive, money hungry ex wife on a power trip really has to say? She has no trust. Whatever comes out of her mouth in my eyes is strictly lies. Yet a show is actually founded on the merits of what ex's have to say?
laugh.gif

Well Kobe will bounce back it happens to the best of them. Look at Jordan his settlement was for $168 Million

Cant Kobe go out there and do shows and all that too?. dude not trying to go further than it already is.
embarassed.gif
  But I guess it's true.... She'll keep going til dude retires, is broke and possibly muerto.
tired.gif

-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by solefood229

This why broad got 75 mil, why she need to be on a reality tv show? Thirsty for attention

She trying to make Kobe suffer for 10 years of disrespect and making her look like a dummy. I'm not mad at her
roll.gif

You go girl!
pimp.gif

Curious... did you snap three time in a Z formation and roll your eyes after typing this?
Spoiler [+]
I kid I kid
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Girl is airing out his dirty laundry...

He's the one who decided to cheat, REPEATEDLY.  He's not sorry he committed adultery, he's just sorry he got caught and it blew up in his face.  No sympathy.  Kobe's whole persona is corny. 

Originally Posted by Maximus Meridius

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

You know, all these damn _____ Wives shows really piss me off. These attention hungry !@%+@@ do nothing but show how bitter and stupid they really are. And of course you have these dumb *%+ women who eat these shows up an base their lives off of it.

/rant.

Everything this man said. Forreal, what is the point of these dumb @ss reality shows other than to give glorified groupies a platform.

Originally Posted by JayHood23

She's about to ruin this mans life
she already has. Just watching him play ball you can see it in his eyes. He look's lost out there but he's still scoring with ease
laugh.gif
. poor Kobe tho
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by L0keY Jeenius

she already has. Just watching him play ball you can see it in his eyes. He look's lost out there but he's still scoring with ease
laugh.gif
. poor Kobe tho
ohwell.gif
sometimes i feel like Kobe is gonna die alone cradling a basketball on an abandoned court somewhere..
tired.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif

It was inevitable. I expect the ex Mrs.Bryant and ex Mrs.O'Neal airing out dirty laundry. Definitely will be interesting. 
shaq_kobe_bench_display_image.jpg

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by solefood229

This why broad got 75 mil, why she need to be on a reality tv show? Thirsty for attention

She trying to make Kobe suffer for 10 years of disrespect and making her look like a dummy. I'm not mad at her
roll.gif

You go girl!
pimp.gif

Curious... did you snap three time in a Z formation and roll your eyes after typing this?
Spoiler [+]
I kid I kid
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
Corny.

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by DT43

laugh.gif
. poor Kobe tho
ohwell.gif
sometimes i feel like Kobe is gonna die alone cradling a basketball on an abandoned court somewhere..
tired.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif
OD but still
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

laugh.gif
. poor Kobe tho
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif
OD but still
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
. poor Kobe tho
ohwell.gif
sometimes i feel like  I hope Kobe is gonna die alone cradling a basketball on an abandoned court somewhere..
tired.gif
frown.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif
. poor Kobe tho
ohwell.gif
sometimes i feel like  I hope Kobe is gonna die alone cradling a basketball on an abandoned court somewhere..
tired.gif
frown.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
was it you he cheated on? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by LDJ

tired.gif
frown.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
was it you he cheated on? 
laugh.gif

lol good one i kid i kid... but nah i dont really feel bad for kobe.... he was a complete fool for marrying. youd think him having a high iq on and off the court would translate into day to day wisdom.... but i digress

My lady loves all of those shows, as it gives her the visual lessons on what it is that I've complained about in regard to greedy, selfish, manipulative women. She'd often claim that I was exaggerating, telling lies about some of things I've seen while on the road. At times she'll cringe at some of the behaviours, then other times, you cannot help but laugh at the pomposity that all of the women exhibit on a daily basis, while on those shows.

That said, it isn't like people didn't try and warn Kobe. Shaq did, Jellybean did as well, and his sister did also, whom he cut off.

As arrogant as he is while on court, is how he is off as well. He has created this butthole personae, when he really is a good nice kid at heart, one who has lived a good life, not knowing any hardships off the court as some of us do while growing up in the 'hood. He cannot relate to the warning signals we get when something is wrong with an individual, knowing not to trust something that is too good to be true. So when he comes off as this tough guy, it isn't genuine, it's fake, and that is what everyone in the knows sees, and what women who actually look for a mark can actually sense.

Women like this see your insecurities, sensing all your weaknesses. They get close, acting as if they have your back, then before you know it, they are all up in your business, holding the key that will topple all that you've built, including your false personae.

They look to leave you broke and helpless, because you've hurt them, through infidelity, knowing full well what they are getting in to, while being down with a professional athlete. These are some vindictive chicks, hardcore.

But in this case, I am going to enjoy the process. 

Get ready Kobe fans, those of you who delete threads, those of you who group up and whine to mods in order to run people who do not like this mofo off of forums such as this.

It's payback time! I wonder if she called that chick in Colorado..now THAT would be special!

eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by cap1229

i would watch if she's on it just to get it confirmed that he's a lame. 

But he's a Top 10 player all time, has more money then you, can have all the girls you cap too and rides a chopper to practice..... he's soo lame

Money and physical talent don't make you real.

Originally Posted by LDJ

laugh.gif
. poor Kobe tho
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
smokin.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

All I know is Kobe is an absolute GOD off the court. He isn't even my favorite player (Monta Ellis anyone? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
) but this dude is a winner, A-List guy everywhere he goes.

He had people going crazy for him in Asia, everyone wanted to see him, people around the world who don't even speak English as their first language. Say what you want about him, hate him if you want, but you can't deny he has legend status in society.

Back
Top Bottom