Most slept on release this year from JB?

Wolf Greys were never slept on. They sold out pretty quick. Last Shots and Navy XIVs are still widely available where I'm located and for good reason, so i'm going with those. And how the hell is the quality better now than the OG last shots???!!! Who the f*** are you Gentry +#@!#!% Humphrey? The OG is far superior quality wise, I almost threw up on this year's retro at HOH... Funny part is the sales girl trying to justify it too. I'm like @#@%$ I got the originals and this **** ain't even close! I told my boy to buy the L Trains instead.

Originally Posted by xavdiesel

Wolf Greys were never slept on. They sold out pretty quick. Last Shots and Navy XIVs are still widely available where I'm located and for good reason, so i'm going with those. And how the hell is the quality better now than the OG last shots???!!! Who the f*** are you Gentry +#@!#!% Humphrey? The OG is far superior quality wise, I almost threw up on this year's retro at HOH... Funny part is the sales girl trying to justify it too. I'm like @#@%$ I got the originals and this **** ain't even close! I told my boy to buy the L Trains instead.
Wolf Greys were at the MOA for months!!!! I passed on them twice and can't believe I did.

Definitely Bordeauxs. For all that whining about them taking forever to retro, they sure are everywhere.

Bordeauxs didnt last that long in my hood, neither did the Wolf Greys both was gone within a week. anyways the orions are slept on i think goin on my 2nd pair already i just wish they woulda used real infrared on the shoe

Originally Posted by canuhandle23

cardinals you can find those for under 90 every outlet around

Is there any truth to this? Anyone been to an outlet in the past few days? I woudnt mind a new pair since my 06's are cooked.

i would say orions and cardinals i picked up the cardinals though the stealth 3s still sitting where i live dont really like them

Wolf Greys, Black Flip iii's and the Stealths, Black Flip's got day of but like around 5 p.m. and still wasn't the last 10.5 in stock

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by spithrety

Stealth III's easily. Great quality for a retro and have not had chipping issues with mine. All you have to do is switch the white laces with the black ones and you have a fire shoe.
glasses.gif

i gotta agree
yes, i went with these. i really liked them after putting black laces in

Last shots IMO simply because they released a week before the Concords and everybody had their focus on those

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by spithrety

Stealth III's easily. Great quality for a retro and have not had chipping issues with mine. All you have to do is switch the white laces with the black ones and you have a fire shoe.
glasses.gif

i gotta agree

same here. i just copped a second pair for 74.99 that were marked down a couple weeks ago. and they had about 7 or 8 pair left still.

Black 2011 by far...such an awesome shoe n the qulity n comfortness is excellent

Back
Top Bottom