Most Underrated Jordans? (In Your Opinion)

Quote:
Well in comparison to the other OG CWs they are definitely the most slept on & that's in most part IMO due to MJ not wearing them on court. The HYPE around them will be unreal when they retro in 2013 though, lol.
Wasnt over a whole season but they did see some court action I WILL NEVER forget....S.A. Texas......

For me it's the XV's, pretty much everyone hates them.
I still have my black OG's that I beat and they're still going strong. They are tanks.

Last edited:
Underrated and need retroed.....Columbia xi's.....Blk/Red xii's the leather ones...White/Wheat xiii's...White/Columbia xv's...Red Suede xxi's....Really really really need the first 3 retroed bad

EDIT....Also the Blk/Columbia xiv's

Last edited:
NO Jordan shoe is Underrated. They are just unreleased/retro, the minute they are confirmed, they will be everybody's grails!

also 21's especially red suede and the first white cw. not to mention they had some of the best website page/commercials jordan has put out in a long time

wht/blk #9s

and I'm glad they are. I love them, but I can't keep them clean at all, and I can't ever seen to find more DS pairs in my size. Patience though.

pea pods are underrated imo. if i was able to obtain a pair i would for sure try to color the contrast stitching blue like the base color though. if they left that out it would for sure have set these off worlds more.

I think 2's as a whole are underrated. Also, I think that stealth 3's get a ton of undeserving hate. I like my pair with white laces, and love them with black laces. And then I think 16-18, and 2011's as a whole are underrated

Back
Top Bottom