MTV's The Challenge

I hear you on who "started it" I think Wes was the first one that got clipped for something like that, and I get it. But the whole point overall was they kept winning but losing Americans. :lol:

There was ZERO need for that to happen. Keep eliminating the UK one by one by one and eventually they would have had to alter the rest of the challenge. Which......

I almost wonder if by design MTV sets this stuff up. IF the USA literally just keeps dragging the UK, and it's 12 vs 3, certainly they have to have contingencies for that, right? So I wonder if they nudge the contestants a certain way. Cuz if US just kept winning, UK picks someone to go in, US picks UK over and over so that they always lose someone, hell, at some point someone from the UK jumps over to the US side (even further hurting the balance) MTV would have to be ready for that.

Bottom line, Paulie/Cara all season long ran the numbers and controlled the board. In the end, they had Kam, Ash, Cara, and Ninja, for a FINAL. With Jordan, CT, and Tori on the "UK" side. :lol: That's nothing but on Paulie/Cara and they got what they deserved, nothing. **** em.

You’re just reiterating the same thing over and over without taking what actually happened into consideration. Paulie & Cam had the numbers on Team USA because they had Leroy on their side. If Bananas doesn’t get thrown into that elimination, they would’ve been voting for who was in the Tribunal which would’ve put Bananas side in every time where they were going to continue sending in Paulie’s alliance.

Bananas says this himself on an episode of Challenge Mania because he assumed that the challenge wasn’t going to remain a team challenge. They were trying to get rid of everyone on the US that wasn’t on his side.

I don’t know why you brought up CT because he was on the UK side from the very beginning because Jordan & Bananas did not want him on Team US

I agree about the numbers game and the US domination skewing things

If there were no turncoat factor and things were a bit more like that season where they had a troika instead of tribunal the producers would've been forced to change the entire format of the game. TJ would've sprang way more purges and they would coincidentally line up with the rare times team US lost a challenge.

Luckily, in forming the Olympic all star version of team USA there was no trust on the political part which led to backstabbing.

Nobody wanted Wes or Johnny in an elimination cuz they thought they were dead weight. It was cuz they were disliked and threatened opposing alliances.

That's what made Jordan's takes so wild. The first episode he's planning for the final and excluding ppl. Editing made it so he was the loudest voice in deciding that CT would be on team UK ( I feel like Laurel and Johnny lowkey agreed) with only Wes disagreeing. He had one point saying CT wasnt in shape but CT lost that by the final and ran the final with Jordan just fine :lol:

Similar goes for Cara. This was by far her worst performance but if Jordan had watched the last handful of challenges it wouldnt really make sense for why he didn't want to run a final with her. Yes Laurel is the superior choice but there's not really a chance on team USA your final team is gonna consist of her as the only female.

Bananas would have made a difference in the final. Not a fan of his in general, but he can run finals.
I agree but feel strongly in saying Laurel and Wes would've made a huge difference as well. Paulie probably doesn't die as fast if he carries the gurney with Wes and two girls or Laurel and two weak girls.

Cant blame Kam. She's still young and not that experienced so she wouldn't know to expect that.

4 ppl carrying the weight of the entire team is fishy though.

Imagine if team UK was more cut throat and only 2 members made it to the final? :lol: 2 ppl carrying the weight of 2 ppl. 2 ppl trekking around the island, doing puzzles, only 2 ppl slightly sleep deprived, and swimming.

That snake pit under your bed didnt make much sense safety wise though. What if someone who legit isnt scared of snakes actually fell asleep and got bit.

That snake pit under your bed didnt make much sense safety wise though. What if someone who legit isnt scared of snakes actually fell asleep and got bit.

I assumed they defanged the snakes or removed the venom glands.

Or they just told them to man up and sign this waiver :lol:

Zach said "that green one looks pretty poisonous" like he thought he was Steve Irwin.

They must have sprayed that pit with something to keep all the snakes from leaving.

But this Final wasn't a run at all until the Purge section :lol: It was one long grind about team work and keeping cool under pressure. Banans and them have too much ego and would've been yelling just like Zach was.

If the Bananas crew had their way, the team in the Final would've been Bananas, Zach, Jordan, Tori, Nany, Laurel & Josh.

And they would've failed at both of the puzzles. Then everyone in here would be saying man they should've kept someone who was good at puzzles.

The Final ultimately came down to Zach being adamant about proving the point everyone else was weak.

I feel like they would have tried to cutNany and josh.

Aneesa
Ashley M
Bayleigh Dayton (Big Brother 20)
Big T
Dee
Jenna
Jennifer Lee (Amazing Race)
Jenny
Kailah
Kaycee Clark (BB20)
Mattie
Melissa
Nany
Tori

Asaf Goren (AYTO?/Second Chances)
Bananas
Bear
Chris "Swaggy" Williams (BB20)
Cory
CT
Faysal "Fessy" Shafaat (BB20)
Jay Starrett (Survivor/Ex on the Beach)
Jordan
Josh
Kyle
Nelson
Rogan
Wes

Some of the Usual Suspects, lot of new people from recent big brother season. No Cara, No Paulie.

So glad they’re not on the next season

In her 14 seasons Cara went from being bullied to being a straight up annoying, whiny punk

Aneesa
Ashley M
Bayleigh Dayton (Big Brother 20)
Big T
Dee
Jenna
Jennifer Lee (Amazing Race)
Jenny
Kailah
Kaycee Clark (BB20)
Mattie
Melissa
Nany
Tori

Asaf Goren (AYTO?/Second Chances)
Bananas
Bear
Chris "Swaggy" Williams (BB20)
Cory
CT
Faysal "Fessy" Shafaat (BB20)
Jay Starrett (Survivor/Ex on the Beach)
Jordan
Josh
Kyle
Nelson
Rogan
Wes

Some of the Usual Suspects, lot of new people from recent big brother season. No Cara, No Paulie.
No Leroy.

Cory back. Guess with no Hunter, Nelson will d-ride him.

Another round of Wes vs. Backpack. If they don't both get eliminated early (again) I expect them to run the whole game until they take each other out. Jordan isnt a factor here unless he chooses to follow Johnny.

Shame Devin isnt there. Him teaming up with Wes against Johnny would be hilarious.

That girls side is weak. They’re setting it up for a Tori win.

My money right now is on Smashley depending on the format and rules.

So glad they’re not on the next season

In her 14 seasons Cara went from being bullied to being a straight up annoying, whiny punk

Ya’ll just don’t like Cara, and it’s okay. She was just as annoying and whiny when she was being bullied, the only difference now is she’ll stand her ground and actually defend herself vocally.

Now we’re going to have to watch the same old tired Johnny Bananas vs. The Young Bucks & Wes crap. Johnny vs. Wes was entertaining a decade ago, now not so much.

Now we’re going to have to watch the same old tired Johnny Bananas vs. The Young Bucks & Wes crap. Johnny vs. Wes was entertaining a decade ago, now not so much.
Ever since CT stopped being a wildcard who could go off on Wes or Johnny at any given moment there hasnt been a new better rivalry than Wes vs. Johnny. Young bucks are trash, lavender ladies are trash, lol man syndrome Paulie is trash, Devin is entertaining but isn't that good of a competitor, and Jordan never really fully leans in to being a heel.

Wes vs. Johnny isn’t even a real rivalry. It’s one of those things where its been talked about ad nauseam the last couple seasons that its become “a rivalry”

It was always Wes vs. Kenny but since Kenny couldn’t keep his hands to himself he can no longer be casted

Now that was a rivalry. Kenny banging Johanna on TV few weeks after her and Wes broke up. Then the next season Johanna threatening to sell Wes’ house that was under her name unless he worked with Kenny

Bananas running around calling Wes a ginger is juvenile and boring at this point

Back
Top Bottom