My Jordan collection over 1 year..

In my opinion, all you needed to have a dope collection is those '99 Fire Red Vs. My favorite J of all time.
smokin.gif

yea thats true but idk i have no other fusions but wen i saw them i was like w.e ill cop em but theres more comin 2 pairs of flip j 3's....red/whitespzikies...black silver 6 lows..fire red 3s and ima jus keep stackingg lol

started off strong, but the spizikes, fusions and burgundys ruined it- nice xiii's, one of my all time favs
pimp.gif

good collection you definitely are going with the quality not quantity mantra...the fusions are questionable imo haha but to all his own (im gonna cop the firered fusions)...but for real you have a lot of people's grails already and you have only been at it a year...looking good...you rock most of those?

^^^
I dont see how some fusions and spizikes ruin an entire collection...the dude still has DMP, 99 Fire Reds and Bred XI's...at least you know he isn'tjust copping what is lighting up the forums but rather what he likes

Dope collection, like I said before great choice on the spiz'ikes you won't regret that you got those limited EURO joints. I will have them soon, markmy words $$$$ in the future. You have some key pieces already, keep it goin
pimp.gif

emacdaddy24 you deff know what your talking about thanks... if you rock jordan your bound to have a pair of spizikes in your collection every1 who i no thatcollects JA's has at least 4 pairs of spzikes and y not get them almost every pair that came out if u got at reatil you can get triple wat you paid forthem so i dont see how 1 pair of sneakers can ruin a picture jumpmanjunkie...and thanks for the support everybody else

Nice start... I wish I had the DMP. And ignore the spizikes naysayers. Collect what you want. I, myself, have the true blue and Kings County Spizikes.

word...i have the true blues and fire reds and like i said will be gettin my first pair of fusions on saturday

Very nice collection. I'm loving the playoff 13s, black/red 13s, and the 99 5s. For being a year that's very impressive.

Back
Top Bottom