My journey through the entertainment industry..............

Originally Posted by untouchable jc

We need to investigate this further
I suggest a more hands-on approach.

r0tddt.jpg

This may be one of the best/ deepest threads that I've read on NT and I've been a member since 02. Much props to OP (you remind me a lot of me and my crew) and torgriffith. You dropped a ton of knowledge, fam. People are quick to say "its not that deep" or call it reaching, but little do they know that they're a part of the master plan.

This may be one of the best/ deepest threads that I've read on NT and I've been a member since 02. Much props to OP (you remind me a lot of me and my crew) and torgriffith. You dropped a ton of knowledge, fam. People are quick to say "its not that deep" or call it reaching, but little do they know that they're a part of the master plan.

well, i came into this thread thinking id get insight and advice on navigating the entertainment business.

hmm.

serves me right, i guess.

well, i came into this thread thinking id get insight and advice on navigating the entertainment business.

hmm.

serves me right, i guess.

Russell is definitely gay, a doctor i know whos good friends with his camp was clowning his show saying since when did this guy go straight
laugh.gif

Russell is definitely gay, a doctor i know whos good friends with his camp was clowning his show saying since when did this guy go straight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

5. Talent doesn't matter only politics and $!*% riding do.

this seems to be the go-to excuse for every single person in the world that hasn't "made it"..
yea, call me a hater.. it will be ironic.  
grin.gif
Exactly, I'm a student but my plans are to DJ while I'm in school on weekends (I have a day job as well)...But I've met / done business with TONS of A LIST celebs.
Never once did I brown nose or sell my integrity, it's about HARD WORK and being firm on your motives.

Truth is celebs NEED you more than you need them, once you buy into the hype that it's the other way around you failed.
Anyone that makes entertainment industry a "career goal" you are setting yourself up for FAILURE...acting, modeling, music, should be a side endeavor
until the money offered supersedes your day job income.

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

5. Talent doesn't matter only politics and $!*% riding do.

this seems to be the go-to excuse for every single person in the world that hasn't "made it"..
yea, call me a hater.. it will be ironic.  
grin.gif
Exactly, I'm a student but my plans are to DJ while I'm in school on weekends (I have a day job as well)...But I've met / done business with TONS of A LIST celebs.
Never once did I brown nose or sell my integrity, it's about HARD WORK and being firm on your motives.

Truth is celebs NEED you more than you need them, once you buy into the hype that it's the other way around you failed.
Anyone that makes entertainment industry a "career goal" you are setting yourself up for FAILURE...acting, modeling, music, should be a side endeavor
until the money offered supersedes your day job income.

I dunno...

I used to be real into all this stuff. Symbolism in everything, Nation of Gods and Earths, backronyms (applying a made up way to break down a word aka history = his story even though that's not how the word came about at all)

After a while I just kept running into situations where I'd ask one too many questions and all of a sudden I was some kind of threat to the cause.

I didn't read most of this thread, and I don't doubt alot of it, but I dunno after a while I found myself thinking that maybe being the best person I could be and raising a strong family is the only real way to combat all the bad vibes.

Do you guys think 30 years from now we'll look back at the music industry and go "wow how did we not know all these guys were gay," and it won't be like a secret or anything?

I dunno...

I used to be real into all this stuff. Symbolism in everything, Nation of Gods and Earths, backronyms (applying a made up way to break down a word aka history = his story even though that's not how the word came about at all)

After a while I just kept running into situations where I'd ask one too many questions and all of a sudden I was some kind of threat to the cause.

I didn't read most of this thread, and I don't doubt alot of it, but I dunno after a while I found myself thinking that maybe being the best person I could be and raising a strong family is the only real way to combat all the bad vibes.

Do you guys think 30 years from now we'll look back at the music industry and go "wow how did we not know all these guys were gay," and it won't be like a secret or anything?

Didn't know drake was jewish lol.

I always thought beans had some sugar in his tank.

Neyo is flamboyant as can be, and that other dude that sings "in my head"

No way straight dudes move their necks like that no bromo

But puff and mase? Didn't know..i think my gaydar is broken lol

Back
Top Bottom