My journey through the entertainment industry..............

i caught some regis and kelly today (lol no ameech)

kiefer sutherland = gay

i cant beleeb it, jack bauer deceived us lol

i caught some regis and kelly today (lol no ameech)

kiefer sutherland = gay

i cant beleeb it, jack bauer deceived us lol

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Question: Why does anybody believe this guy more than the other guy (entertainment agent at one of the most prestigious firms) who basically shot so much of this down? Why is this thread "underrated"?

I don't know who else you are referring to but the stories are interesting to me. Always want to hear about other folks' professions. I underrated/forgot about the thread
I forget dudes name too but I know who he was talkin bout. He came in here tootin his own horn shootin everything down then made a thread talkin bout "Ask a entertainment agent" or somethin or other. Long story short, bashin this thread got him nowhere

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Question: Why does anybody believe this guy more than the other guy (entertainment agent at one of the most prestigious firms) who basically shot so much of this down? Why is this thread "underrated"?

I don't know who else you are referring to but the stories are interesting to me. Always want to hear about other folks' professions. I underrated/forgot about the thread
I forget dudes name too but I know who he was talkin bout. He came in here tootin his own horn shootin everything down then made a thread talkin bout "Ask a entertainment agent" or somethin or other. Long story short, bashin this thread got him nowhere

Originally Posted by King Sole

Originally Posted by peep tha sneaKs

This may be a dumb questions, but if the whole industry is just about gay, why don't they all come out at once.....its not like they can be blackballed by the industry? or can they....
You know I was asking the same thing but I suspect (I HAVE NO WAY TO CONFIRM THIS. IT IS JUST MY OPINION) that these acts could be ritualistic. I mean a more "practical" answer would be to protect their image. I mean if you are selling yourself as a "gangsta" or "from the street" taking it all fours would not sell records? 
I am going to cling on to my ritual theory though because many exclusive organizations, historically speaking, had some sort of initiation ritual. 

Thoughts fellas' ?
So in other words they are being blackmailed?

So what if they say no to those passes, they won't make it big?

Originally Posted by King Sole

Originally Posted by peep tha sneaKs

This may be a dumb questions, but if the whole industry is just about gay, why don't they all come out at once.....its not like they can be blackballed by the industry? or can they....
You know I was asking the same thing but I suspect (I HAVE NO WAY TO CONFIRM THIS. IT IS JUST MY OPINION) that these acts could be ritualistic. I mean a more "practical" answer would be to protect their image. I mean if you are selling yourself as a "gangsta" or "from the street" taking it all fours would not sell records? 
I am going to cling on to my ritual theory though because many exclusive organizations, historically speaking, had some sort of initiation ritual. 

Thoughts fellas' ?
So in other words they are being blackmailed?

So what if they say no to those passes, they won't make it big?

One of the more interesting threads I've read on NT. Jordan, put me on, if yall need somebody do graphic, art and design.

One of the more interesting threads I've read on NT. Jordan, put me on, if yall need somebody do graphic, art and design.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

i'ma need some stuff done soon...DM me your email!

i'ma need some stuff done soon...DM me your email!

Jordan, put me on, if yall need somebody do graphic, art and design.

| The Vincent Chase Johnny Drama of this e-@#!% | 
Fixed
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Originally Posted by TSX24

i just read the entire thread and this question popped in my head. why gay people tho? what makes them succeed more than straight guys?

Let me break it down like this. 
They get male incomes (historically, men were hired in positions of power over women, which means those positions pay more). 

They are often still disregarded by their families.  Look at the average straight person who makes it big in life who has a lot of family, that person ends up supporting a lot of people, and often gets distracted. Because many gay people are disregarded by their family because of stigma, they have something to prove, and there's a bit of resentment, plus less responsibility. 

Also, the majority of the time (and one of the most, if not most important factor) NO KIDS.  Kids are an expensive, TIME consuming experience.  If you have someone who doesn't have the responsibilities of taking care of a family, they have more time to dedicate to their career. 

Around this beach neighborhood where a family friend lives is called "DINK land"...Double Income No Kids.  A lot of gay folk live there, and they are making CASH. 

I can't hate on that hustle though.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Originally Posted by TSX24

i just read the entire thread and this question popped in my head. why gay people tho? what makes them succeed more than straight guys?

Let me break it down like this. 
They get male incomes (historically, men were hired in positions of power over women, which means those positions pay more). 

They are often still disregarded by their families.  Look at the average straight person who makes it big in life who has a lot of family, that person ends up supporting a lot of people, and often gets distracted. Because many gay people are disregarded by their family because of stigma, they have something to prove, and there's a bit of resentment, plus less responsibility. 

Also, the majority of the time (and one of the most, if not most important factor) NO KIDS.  Kids are an expensive, TIME consuming experience.  If you have someone who doesn't have the responsibilities of taking care of a family, they have more time to dedicate to their career. 

Around this beach neighborhood where a family friend lives is called "DINK land"...Double Income No Kids.  A lot of gay folk live there, and they are making CASH. 

I can't hate on that hustle though.

TIME OUT!  Im getting scared that there are no healthy (mentally) people out there.  Illuminati, Stars, angles, etc. GTF outta here with that BS.   Please tell me that everyone out there doesn't believe the complete garbage that this thread turned into.  Diddy, Will Smith etc aren't gay. There is no secret society.  Are you guys freaking nuts?  Can I get a post from someone who is emotionally healthy.  *@% is going on in the last half of this thread.  You people are nuts. 
laugh.gif

TIME OUT!  Im getting scared that there are no healthy (mentally) people out there.  Illuminati, Stars, angles, etc. GTF outta here with that BS.   Please tell me that everyone out there doesn't believe the complete garbage that this thread turned into.  Diddy, Will Smith etc aren't gay. There is no secret society.  Are you guys freaking nuts?  Can I get a post from someone who is emotionally healthy.  *@% is going on in the last half of this thread.  You people are nuts. 
laugh.gif

ncmalko1 wrote:
TIME OUT!  Im getting scared that there are no healthy (mentally) people out there.  Illuminati, Stars, angles, etc. GTF outta here with that BS.   Please tell me that everyone out there doesn't believe the complete garbage that this thread turned into.  Diddy, Will Smith etc aren't gay. There is no secret society.  Are you guys freaking nuts?  Can I get a post from someone who is emotionally healthy.  *@% is going on in the last half of this thread.  You people are nuts. 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 the stories became less and less believable as the thread progressed.

Back
Top Bottom