My wife just got sexually harassed...

Been reading comments and gonna try to explain em.

She has her bosses number for work, she calls off sick by txting/calling. He will txt her in regards of parts to order, status on cars, etc etc. its part of the job.

Now i met this dude. Even Shook his hand. My wife introduced me so he knows our status. So the disrespect is def there.

From what i know, hes an alchoholic wholl take shots at work, even offer shots at work to female employees and makes sexual remarks to all the females over there. Hes just a horrible manager overall.
I know this is NT with the dark comedy but now my girl is smart and an angel, she would never do shady stuff against her fam, and thats my word cause i known this chick since HS. So no shes not cheating. She hated him since day one, always vents to me bout his stupidness at work.

Like she told the district manager, "i know when someone grabs my rear end as opposed to someone "brushing" it with a book". Shes not even on snapchat or IG crying wolf.

At the moment were willing to work with HR but i still want to lawyer up. She doesnt.
Shell be off tomorow and for the week depending how things go.

I really appreciate the help guys, this is just all crazy man

Been reading comments and gonna try to explain em.

She has her bosses number for work, she calls off sick by txting/calling. He will txt her in regards of parts to order, status on cars, etc etc. its part of the job.

Now i met this dude. Even Shook his hand. My wife introduced me so he knows our status. So the disrespect is def there.

From what i know, hes an alchoholic wholl take shots at work, even offer shots at work to female employees and makes sexual remarks to all the females over there. Hes just a horrible manager overall.
I know this is NT with the dark comedy but now my girl is smart and an angel, she would never do shady stuff against her fam, and thats my word cause i known this chick since HS. So no shes not cheating. She hated him since day one, always vents to me bout his stupidness at work.

At the moment were willing to work with HR but i still want to lawyer up. She doesnt.
Shell be off tomorow and for the week depending how things go.

I really appreciate the help guys, this is just all crazy man
Sorry for my comments. Thanks for explaining. SO hes a drunk that gets too comfortable when he gets drunk at work smh.

this happened to my GF's friends and she was the manager and got let go. She was manager of a car rental place and was going to get promoted to corporate, well they were closing out one night and she just made small talk to her employee and tapped his "shoulders" other co workers saw it , next day he filed harassment, she had to leave. Couple months later he got manager than went to corporate (cold world).
Her co worker saw her crying so she has some witnesses. Most likely they'll let him go cause they dont want to spend money and lawyer up on small cases like this, if anything they'll save money by letting him go.

Like everyone said, take it to HR and let them handle it. If not satisfied with HR’s action, then look for a lawyer. The text just stregthens her case so HR should act immediately.

Shouldn’t have left in any circumstance. Demand they look through video footage if any. Dusted for hand print if got police involved...

If I could chop the hands off I would, and the d

However don't wanna catch jail,

Time to file a suit on his ***

I hope all's well bro and for your woman

Situations like this make you want to be more careful at work.

What if mans was right and it was a mistake. Rip

It baffles my mind how yall really think dude may be innocent.

Like imagine someone standing, reaching for a key on the wall (in a hallway that's not even small one bit) and someone walks by and "accidentally" brushes your butt with a book.

It just doesnt add up.

On top of that, shes been saying he grabbed her with his dirty *** fingers, someone can feel a grab as opposed to a book being brushed by your rear. Idk how else to explain this.

Cmon guys.

It baffles my mind how yall really think dude may be innocent.

Like imagine someone standing, reaching for a key on the wall (in a hallway that's not even small one bit) and someone walks by and "accidentally" brushes your butt with a book.

It just doesnt add up.

On top of that, shes been saying he grabbed her with his dirty *** fingers, someone can feel a grab as opposed to a book being brushed by your rear. Idk how else to explain this.

Cmon guys.

I can feel where you coming form bro, I have a good female friend some random dude grab her butt on the train after I just dropped her off from the subway station. She calls me few minutes later hysterical crying about she was violated by some random stranger grab her butt. I was shocked didn’t know what to say or really do but tell her to get pepper spray for future in counters with scum bags who willing to do this.

Honestly don’t rush to knock the dude out but let your wife know you’ll take care of indirectly, get some goons and shake him up really good so that I’m can be ingrained in mind not to touch anything that doesn’t belong to him. Just be smart about it don’t let your emotions and feelings get involved . Be strategic about get your revenge. Good luck.

Did you make a police report?.... it's still the first 48

I think the underlying issue at the trial is...

DID YOU MAKE A SEXUAL ASSAULT REPORT?

and if not, then why are you seeking damages?

Smash his hands with the hamma

Slam em nails into him

Mad violent

Today was all about recovery. Mentally shes okay now, putting herself back together.
Needed to remind her to keep her head up. She got two girls looking up to her and she needs to act tough.

When i get off work in the am we gona be dealing with her HR to report this. My brother has a lawyer friend and im gona talk to him for some advice. With that being said hes gona get his.

Im a huge believer in karma.

Why do some people ask if the manager has OP's wife cellphone number? Seriously?

It's 2018 fellas. My manager can message me on my IG story telling me " so this is why you're not at work today "

Anyway, sorry to hear this OP. Must've been very hard for the wifey. I hate these pervs. Hope you get him fired

Lawyer up. He already beat her to the punch contacting HR first it's obviously not his first rodeo. I wish she would've responded through text stating that she felt his hand/fingers and not a book but I can totally understand her going ghost on him after the situation. Have a lawyer in your area who specializes in sexual assault cases do all the heavy lifting from here on out, don't disclose any details about the situation with anyone considering the severity of the it and the fact that frankly, no one at that job can be trusted right now. If this gets done the right way expect a nice settlement check in the near future and most importantly if he doesn't get fired your wife will now be able to take her talents elsewhere with a fresh start. Good luck

Also, if it was a book why didn't he apologize immediately? I hate pervs.
yea this is what i thought

it be one thing when you accidentally touch someone you right away say oh im sorry but it sounds like he didnt apologize right after

accidental touching does happen though i remember one time a few years back i fell face first into a ladys *** at the grocery store **** was mad embarrassing but she knew it was an accident and asked if i was ok

like everyone said wait for things to be resolved then lit that ***** up

So much misinformation and bad advice in here. :lol:

OP, have your girl go to HR and officially file a complaint. Don’t get a lawyer yet because you may not even need one. Depending on HR’s response to the situation, you may need a lawyer. If they screw your wife (fire her, move here elsewhere, etc.), THEN you lawyer up. If they do the right thing and swiftly can the guy, you don’t have much need for one. You’re not going to get paid if they do their job correctly, which is fine because they eliminated the source of your wife’s stress at work. That’s really all you can ask for. Contrary to what NT says, you’re not getting millions because a perv grabbed your wife’s ***. See what HR does and move accordingly.

And yes DOCUMENT EVERYTHING. Who she talked to and when, what was said, etc.

Back
Top Bottom