My wife just got sexually harassed...

Like many have stated earlier, report it to HR.

These days, companies don't take this stuff lightly as it can seriously hurt the reputation of the company and eventually lead to bigger problems. I can't say the guy will get canned, but pretty sure he'll be disciplined especially if he's been problematic before. Best of luck!

If this is a one time incident and theres no other record of behavior like this, I think it will be difficult to do much beyond a warning...
Just find a big fleece johnson booty warrior to go grab on ol' boy in a parking lot and make some suggestive remarks. I dont think he'll try it again

Idk where y'all are getting this idea she's gonna get a huge settlement. Unless this has been ongoing and HR has been ignoring it Manager will likely just fire dude and call it even. Prob toss in some days off work to recover

Update:

Spoke to the HR guy and filed the sexual assault. He told her to stay home, with pay, until this is solved. We went ahead and sent him the screenshot of the txt as well.
He told her, "book or not, noone should be touching you without your consent. Period."
Homie gonna fly in from south carolina to the dmv tonight and tomorow at 11am wifey gona go meet with him at a panera. Then hes going to go meet the manager at the job site and do their investigation.

People are texting her today letting her know that hes at work today and someone overheard him talking to the district manager lady. At this point we dont trust noone, we'll work with HR but i just dont trust them.

You still aint fight him???? you're bugging

In the Cybersecurity field, they do back ground checks and one small thing can stop u from getting hired/advancing.

With that being said, this dude aint worth it for me to lose my paper. Im leaving this for karma to handle.

Unless you dmv goons want him...

If you could get dude fired, your wife some payed vacation time, and get her transferred to another location that would be a win.

I think they have a location around my way. You can take me to hit the gym with you then go pick her up after work. Think about it *wink wink*

Update:

Spoke to the HR guy and filed the sexual assault. He told her to stay home, with pay, until this is solved. We went ahead and sent him the screenshot of the txt as well.
He told her, "book or not, noone should be touching you without your consent. Period."
Homie gonna fly in from south carolina to the dmv tonight and tomorow at 11am wifey gona go meet with him at a panera. Then hes going to go meet the manager at the job site and do their investigation.

People are texting her today letting her know that hes at work today and someone overheard him talking to the district manager lady. At this point we dont trust noone, we'll work with HR but i just dont trust them.

Good to hear thing are get resolved, like you said don’t trust HR. Put your trust in God.

get your goons to handle this if need be.

If you could get dude fired, your wife some payed vacation time, and get her transferred to another location that would be a win.

I think they have a location around my way. You can take me to hit the gym with you then go pick her up after work. Think about it *wink wink*

Never change mario :lol:

In the Cybersecurity field, they do back ground checks and one small thing can stop u from getting hired/advancing.

With that being said, this dude aint worth it for me to lose my paper. Im leaving this for karma to handle.

Unless you dmv goons want him...

Sorry to hear about this situation bro.

But Karma isnt real...cant let this slide without something happening

Sorry to hear about this situation bro.

But Karma isnt real...cant let this slide without something happening
Word... beating his *** off site or at least follow him home, bust all the windows out his car flatten his tires and leave a not written in crayon telling him note to come outside unless he want that smoke...

What is this about? Why would she do that and in that order of events?

people don’t seem to understand that this is happening at every job and people are having sex with each other at every job

if you ran into dude and put hands on him he’ll take that, get transferred and get a promotion

damn near every man at these jobs are sleeping with the women at work and no I’m not lumping your wife into that category

only way she’d get money is if you can prove the job facilitated an unsafe environment and chose to disregard the problem

more context is needed

were they the only two around as to where there was no reason he needed to be that close in the first place

or did he have to squeeze by her in a tight space and he really could have accidently brushed her with something

if it was my wife i probably wouldnt care either but from the outside looking in unless he has prior incidents i dont see why he would just grab her ***

not tryna troll but there might be more to the story here no disrespect

He touched your wife with a book? It's only right that you return the favor

bourne-book.gif

Yeah I'm not understanding this at all.
My assumption is that they are doing their due diligence with the intent of still getting rid of him and to cover their butt so he can't sue and say he was fired without even being heard out.

Back
Top Bottom