Nardwuar might be the greatest guerrilla journalist to ever do it.

Originally Posted by sonunox34

My roommates and I have been arguing about this... do you think Nas was a jerk for the way he treated Nardwuar at the end of that interview?

no.

Son pulled out stuff that really meant alot to Nas, then was like "Nah you can't keep any of this. But you CAN keep this hat that says 'Weedman' and this Jimmy JJ Walker album!"

Originally Posted by sonunox34

My roommates and I have been arguing about this... do you think Nas was a jerk for the way he treated Nardwuar at the end of that interview?

no.

Son pulled out stuff that really meant alot to Nas, then was like "Nah you can't keep any of this. But you CAN keep this hat that says 'Weedman' and this Jimmy JJ Walker album!"

Originally Posted by True Blues

Doot Doola Doot Doo...

eek.gif
40 is white?

Nardwaur has a band with Andrew W.K? W T F

Look at his youtube page...lol
Check out the old video of him asking Gerald Ford a question. lol

Nardwaur has a band with Andrew W.K? W T F

Look at his youtube page...lol
Check out the old video of him asking Gerald Ford a question. lol

YO!

Wow... I've seen many of these. But damn Nas... really?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And that Cudi interview was the start of him no longer being my homeboy.

DF!!!

YO!

Wow... I've seen many of these. But damn Nas... really?
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

And that Cudi interview was the start of him no longer being my homeboy.

DF!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for bumping this. I'm subscribed to him on YouTube but haven't checked my page in a while. Latest interviews were great.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thanks for bumping this. I'm subscribed to him on YouTube but haven't checked my page in a while. Latest interviews were great.

I've always been a big fan of Nardwuar.  Thanks for putting the rest of NT onto this, illionaire.

Great solid thread

I've always been a big fan of Nardwuar.  Thanks for putting the rest of NT onto this, illionaire.

Great solid thread

Back
Top Bottom