NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

They fixed the baseline exploit but DAMN THIS HOP STEP/SPIN MOVE DUNK!!!!!

other than that game is great. Love the way it starts too
laugh.gif
"Are you ready?"

sick.gif
@ The HEAT....

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Man I just got the game and these clowns on CHI can't hit @%*+

Getting murked by the Lakers
laugh.gif
Awwww damn that's not good news.  I gotta run with the Bulls.  Damn
30t6p3b.gif

My player ain't hard at all.. it's the same game, just different gameplay if that makes sense. I put up like 32, 15, 4, 3blks in my combine games... which is about the same as my summer league numbers from last year's game.

Anywhere having a sale for this game?? Like a gift card with purchase or maybe a bit below retail?? Thanks for any input!!!

Originally Posted by philly5fan

How do you eurostep??

Hold Left trigger and push the shot stick straight forward towards the basket. You cant be holding turbo with it to though

Originally Posted by Diego1984

Anywhere having a sale for this game?? Like a gift card with purchase or maybe a bit below retail?? Thanks for any input!!!

I went through Amazon. Free shipping (I got it in less then 24 hours), no tax, and $10.00 game credit at amazon.

Originally Posted by Diego1984

Kmart is giving you $20 off your next video game purchase when you buy any game this week. Coupon must be used before Nov 6th though.

1st game that I played was the arrival--jordan challenge--

--I hit the game winner with no time w/ Jordan to get 63 points and to accomplish the challenge..

# I unlock the jordan flight school shoe..
indifferent.gif

GT: BIGJOE757 I'll be on tonight. Gonna pick it up around 7 or so. Gotta get a new mic too. Accidentally stepped on mine this morning
30t6p3b.gif

So 2K11 is really that hard? I got the game today and I haven't played it yet..

BET is torturing me right now. Watching the Bernie Mac Show marathon and they keep playing the MJ walking down the tunnel commercial
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Is the first Bulls/Lakers game when you start the game apart of a Jordan challenge? Just wondering.

PO

Back
Top Bottom