NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

my copy arrives from amazon today, but wont be home from the office until 8ish. Going to let the wife run with the Heat and I will show her how Charlotte holds it down.

man im so impressed with how this game plays.
i really can not exploit anything
laugh.gif

Imagine how hard it is to play the game, and i started playing Myplayer immediatly, and my guy is a 42.
im getting OWNED by the CPU, and i only have it on all star.
i got drafted to the Grizz, and im #7 off the bench, but i suck so bad.... really bad, Wesley Johnson lit me up for 28

im so happy this game is a challenge...
i need to jump into practice mode, and run them plays man... i hardly did any play calling.

Originally Posted by henz0

Online record so far is 12-4 with 1 of those losses being a disconnection while I was winning
30t6p3b.gif

The only problem I have with this game is my big men flaring out to the 3 point line when my opponent is playing zone and the middle is wide open
indifferent.gif
. Or on a fast break the person running to my side wont run to the basket they drift out to the 3 point line
30t6p3b.gif

They still haven't fixed that fast break flow? Come on 2k
indifferent.gif

Been in practice mode learning the new controls. I don't know you all jump into game modes once you get the game not learning the deep controls of this year.

only had a chance to play one game last night, def need to spend some time in practice mode but enjoyed playing it.
laugh.gif
at the final score being 58-51

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

30t6p3b.gif
at me jumping right into the game and changing the difficulty to HOF
laugh.gif
Ego. Why do yall do this?

i did the same thing turned it straight to hof & denver got stomped by the cpu who was the kings fs 40-82......then i played my brother & jammed up the celtics w/ d. rose fs 80-68........

A few things one does your game when trying to change coaching setting and subs and all that during the game on sub menu hella glitch?!? Two when trying to change controller scheme does it even change, three doesnt the game feel a lot slower then before like a whole lot....but first game i tried online person picked heat i won second i used my dubs and won against bostonI would like an update on the rosters though, havin pargo and no jlin carney or amudson on the warriors is wack. So ready for the season free open practice on wed at oracle i believe.

Been in practice mode learning the new controls. I don't know you all jump into game modes once you get the game not learning the deep controls of this year.

game is really different.. i spent a good 30min in practice before i hopped on a quick game..
btw that signature gather/hopstep move is damn near unstoppable (against CPU atleast).. i was able to get open w. Nash probably 85% of the time 
sick.gif

shot stick is akward, the game feels so slow to me, its really hard to go up for layps/dunks. thats my problems with the game.

I only have 2 problems with this game.

1. in my player mode, im a PG so i like to rush the ball and dunk it but its so hard getting by the defender that as soon as he's in front of you, it seem he stops ur dribble and cant continue to drive anymore, like he does a lil trip and then he stops.

2. wen u sprint from court to court with the ball, around halfcourt its like they stop for a quick breather and then continue running again. and a lot of players do that stop spin and dunk move, it was cool at first but it soo easy to block it

Other then that, the game is legit, so far i only unlocked the jordan 15s and i like how every jordan gives some type of attribute to the players.

overall i give this a 9.5, very good 2k.

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

30t6p3b.gif
at me jumping right into the game and changing the difficulty to HOF
laugh.gif
Ego. Why do yall do this?

i did the same thing turned it straight to hof & denver got stomped by the cpu who was the kings fs 40-82......then i played my brother & jammed up the celtics w/ d. rose fs 80-68........

I also played on HOF my first try. I was the Pistons and got dominated by the heat 71-32.

The game play is completely different. Kinda sucks. If you pass the ball, believe that it's getting stolen 8/10 times. Went back to playing Madden 11

The game play is completely different. Kinda sucks. If you pass the ball, believe that it's getting stolen 8/10 times. Went back to playing Madden 11

Originally Posted by proper english

game is really different.. i spent a good 30min in practice before i hopped on a quick game..
btw that signature gather/hopstep move is damn near unstoppable (against CPU atleast).. i was able to get open w. Nash probably 85% of the time 
sick.gif

What exactly are you guys doing in practice mode? Running plays or trying to get used to the new crossovers? Or even running scrimmages?

The grading system is kinda bad to for my player mode.

I like my player mode a lot, but damn when my player scores the bar goes up a lil bit, but yet when the other guy scores, it'll say "allow player to score" and that @@* takes a whole chunck of bar, if not, it takes a whole grade down, i be like god damn, they need to fix that.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

The grading system is kinda bad to for my player mode.

I like my player mode a lot, but damn when my player scores the bar goes up a lil bit, but yet when the other guy scores, it'll say "allow player to score" and that @@* takes a whole chunck of bar, if not, it takes a whole grade down, i be like god damn, they need to fix that.
It was WAY too easy last year. Don't be mad. It is a reflection of real life. When you mess up it hurts you more than when you actually do something right helps you.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

What exactly are you guys doing in practice mode? Running plays or trying to get used to the new crossovers? Or even running scrimmages?

All of that. Just getting a feel for the game.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Make SMART passes. Use smart passing angles. Forget everything you learned about passing in previous basketball titles. Passing MATTERS this year. Angles matter this year.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Originally Posted by proper english

sick.gif

learn shots/isomotion.. run plays.

Went to target to cop.. got to target and the employee told me that they didn't receive their shipment of nba 2k11.. now I have to wait for gamestop to open. Smh

This game is 
pimp.gif

Fastbreaks are so smooth and there are so many small things added that can even be listed. The only gripe I have right now and it feels like my right analog is slow to respond when I go up for a dunk or layup. Maybe its the way the player is catching it in the paint, but I'm sure I'll get use to it. Also still getting use to play calling system.

Got a franchise with the Wizards and I'm 0-3 on HOF. I'm a lot better now after those 3 games. When I was playing Atlanta, they were isolating Joe Johnson a lot just like they do in real life. A lot of realism and the graphics look a lot better than those youtube and the demo showed. On youtube, the game looked exactly like 2k10, but playing with HD is another level. 
pimp.gif

Still no Jordan Challenge yet.

Back
Top Bottom