NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I only have 2 problems with this game.

1. in my player mode, im a PG so i like to rush the ball and dunk it but its so hard getting by the defender that as soon as he's in front of you, it seem he stops ur dribble and cant continue to drive anymore, like he does a lil trip and then he stops.

2. wen u sprint from court to court with the ball, around halfcourt its like they stop for a quick breather and then continue running again. and a lot of players do that stop spin and dunk move, it was cool at first but it soo easy to block it

Other then that, the game is legit, so far i only unlocked the jordan 15s and i like how every jordan gives some type of attribute to the players.

overall i give this a 9.5, very good 2k.

What, you expect em to let you just go right by him?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

1. in my player mode, im a PG so i like to rush the ball and dunk it but its so hard getting by the defender that as soon as he's in front of you, it seem he stops ur dribble and cant continue to drive anymore, like he does a lil trip and then he stops.
That'll stop after you up some of your players ratings. It was annoying at first.

Also, you really have to think when you play this game. None of those cheap moves that would get you to the basket every time down. You actually have to use your defenders momentum against him to get by. That jumpstop is big too. That will definitely be abused. You have to watch the angles and make sure you're making a good pass, and not just trying to hit whatever man is open.

Right no in My Player, I'm averagint 17pts/7rpg/10apg and like 6to because I'm still getting used to thinking about the defender's position before I pass.

John Wall is mad fake online
laugh.gif
...I had like 8 and 1's off of that hopstep dunk on Stoudamire and Turiaf

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Is there gonna be an XBOX League on NT for this? Thats really the only way ill buy this game.
Crag made a thread for one.

Just picked this game up at my local GameStop....from the looks of it, I guess I oughta get used to these new controls...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Spectacular23 wrote:
I only have 2 problems with this game.

2. wen u sprint from court to court with the ball, around halfcourt its like they stop for a quick breather and then continue running again. and a lot of players do that stop spin and dunk move, it was cool at first but it soo easy to block it

Other then that, the game is legit, so far i only unlocked the jordan 15s and i like how every jordan gives some type of attribute to the players.

overall i give this a 9.5, very good 2k.

What, you expect em to let you just go right by him?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not necessarily, but i mean i hate it that wen i drive and even if the defender is defending me, i just hate that it stops my dribble right there automatically.  

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

That'll stop after you up some of your players ratings. It was annoying at first.

Also, you really have to think when you play this game. None of those cheap moves that would get you to the basket every time down. You actually have to use your defenders momentum against him to get by. That jumpstop is big too. That will definitely be abused. You have to watch the angles and make sure you're making a good pass, and not just trying to hit whatever man is open.

Right no in My Player, I'm averagint 17pts/7rpg/10apg and like 6to because I'm still getting used to thinking about the defender's position before I pass.

Ok thanks for clearing that up, cuz i really thought it was gonna be like that for the rest of the game, another thing, do you get to choose the team you wanna go, or it depends on the draft pick team? like right now it says im a round 1 pick 16 by the thunder, i dont want them to pick me. i wanna be with the knicks. Can you also demand a trade/

Originally Posted by Twig1026

laugh.gif

word, that hopstep dunk and the spin move is WAY too effective
it was predicted before but cheesers gonna go to work

This game is hard as hell it FORCES you to play the game the right way.
pimp.gif

Association mode >
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
that's how you know this game is GREATLY improved from last year the 5 on 5 gameplay is the highlight last year i stopped playing 5 on 5 games after the first week i had it i couldn't take the sloppy gameplay at all.

The Knicks first 10 games this season
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
@ all of these disconnections.. 4 losses for DISC while I was winning.

They went a LITTLE too far with all of the missed layups but if thats what they HAD to do to prevent dudes from running around until they get in the paint I guess I can deal.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
@ conley doing that Rondo fake behind the back pass to layup

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Been in practice mode learning the new controls. I don't know you all jump into game modes once you get the game not learning the deep controls of this year.
Exactly, people already hitting me up asking if we're playing tonight. I've got to learn the new controls, plus I haven't touched 2K10 in a while.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Been in practice mode learning the new controls. I don't know you all jump into game modes once you get the game not learning the deep controls of this year.
Exactly, people already hitting me up asking if we're playing tonight. I've got to learn the new controls, plus I haven't touched 2K10 in a while.
Same here man. Not playing anyone for a while.
laugh.gif

Man I just got the game and these clowns on CHI can't hit @%*+

Getting murked by the Lakers
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by Twig1026

laugh.gif

word, that hopstep dunk and the spin move is WAY too effective
it was predicted before but cheesers gonna go to work
hop step dunk is gonna piss off many people. Seems to be unstoppable too.....

So far I like the game. Gotta work on my defense though.

Is there anyway I can do a floater?

Don't see that on the shot stick controls posted earlier.

Back
Top Bottom