NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Do y'all think the height really effects how much skill points they take from you? Im thinking of creating a PG and im thinking I don't want to have a 6'2 pg going against 6'7s if they only taking like 200 SP's away.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

30t6p3b.gif
I was playing the "shootout" challenge, held nique to 20pts thru 4qtrs to only have him get consecutive and1's in the final 20seconds
30t6p3b.gif

PLaying these challenges on HOF is crazy as hell...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

It should be fixed now

I just uploaded a file to Google Docs. I went in an examined all of the dunk packages and gave a brief write-up of what each package has. I will be making a list for suggestions for each player in the league when it comes to dunk packages. It is not the gospel, just suggestions.

https://docs.google.com/d...WZCeVU9aoJ3hYE&hl=en
Nice work, DC.

I love what they did with Melo's dunk package this year, but I'm not too fond of Nenê's. His one foot, one hand with the leg out is uncanny, but I think they should've made him more explosive, put in a fair amount of 2-footed take offs when he's close to the basket, and given an off-hand dunk when being challenged. He has gigantic hands, and dunks extremely well with his left, especially when evading blocks.

There's a fair amount of his left handed posters from the past season in this video, as well as some explosive 2-foot take offs:

Yes it is about time that they game Melo those "barely touch the rim" quick dunks. I love it. yea, they just got lazy with NeNe. I will send them that video so they can add to it in 2K12.

Originally Posted by The Minister

when you say twirl for a 360 dunk do you mean moving the RS in a 360 motion?
you got to twirl it the opposite side for how your handling the ball , like if its in your left hand you twirl it counter clockwise i think.

Just got through playing a game with DC's sliders with Nogster's rosters.  It was a good game even though I lost 
ohwell.gif

I'll try out a few more games to see if I'll roll with these in my Association but I liked what I saw.  I could actually use the IsoMotion to break down defenders but wasn't allowed to abuse it at all.  Open jumpers went in, some were missed which was nice.  Didn't see too many PIP by the CPU.  My 16 turnovers were more of me messing up and not really the CPU jumping the passing lanes which I liked a lot: offensive 3 seconds, Duncan throwing errant passes, me accidentally passing to a playing while they were out of bounds during an inbound, just dumb stuff on my end.  My lack of assists was me straying away from calling plays and just running the offense through Parker and Hill.  I didn't really like seeing Chris Paul do so poorly, but that may have been the result of the rosters from Nogster.   

392562176.jpg

392562178.jpg

392562175.jpg

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

So why does it say I'm 0-0 online when Ive played at least 8 games

It shows that pick up game thing by default. When you get to the leaderboard hit the triggers until you see versus

yup, definitely going to check out those sliders posted earlier, because playing on HOF, 10 min sim is a joke.  Never really messed with sliders in the past 2k games, but I've played HOF, and for some reason the cpu is just perfect.  Raja Bell is splashing every single 3 thats contested pretty well, and layups with contact and solid D is automatic.  

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by PO2345

DC:
Whenever I play a game, I play it on the hardest level to get the most out of it. (EX: GOW: Titan Mode, Etc)
What do you recommend one play on?

PO
Forget the whole, "It makes me a better player" logic. The game CHEATS on HOF. The CPU doesn't use the same tools that the user has access too. Players get unrealistic attribute boosts on this level. Ask any developer (which 2K folks have confirmed), the hardest level isn't the most realistic experience. When I play a game I look for the most REALISTIC (not challenging) experience. Pro, AllStar, and even Superstar (verdict is still out on Sueprstar) with sim sliders should still offer a challenge to you if you are not exploiting the game. But if you are exploiting the game, then maybe HOF is for you. But I just don't see why you have to prove your manhood. SOme of you got the game and IMMEDIATELY turned it onOF after knowing NOTHING about the game. WHy? Pride?
I felt the HOF setting on 2k10 was fine, but do you recommend those who do play at HOF level in 2k11 to try the sliders at All Star, or Superstar.  Im tired of Paul Milsap making every single turnaround hookshot over Bynum and Gasol.  

i hate when scrubs beat me. Knowing I can beat em so easily makes it 10x worse.

smfh I especially hate it when dudes abuse the spin dunk. Once those cameras flash you know your dunzo x_x

Went into practice mode on My Player and worked on my jumper. Changed my jumper style to MJ. Next game dropped 31 points on Tyreke Evans' head
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by avid Boss

I felt the HOF setting on 2k10 was fine, but do you recommend those who do play at HOF level in 2k11 to try the sliders at All Star, or Superstar.  Im tired of Paul Milsap making every single turnaround hookshot over Bynum and Gasol.  
I am sure as long as you could win you felt the game was fine. I look for any inaccuracies on that level. That is why I don't play. I suggest using my settings from the page before. They are legit.

Man i'm trying that 360 dunk with jason richardson but all i get is behind the back reverse dunk.
BTw has anyone got this? I was playing My Player against the warriors and David Lee fouled out of the game and continued to play? My calculations he had 10 fouls at the end of the game and every time foul was called against him it said David Lee fouled out.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Went into practice mode on My Player and worked on my jumper. Changed my jumper style to MJ. Next game dropped 31 points on Tyreke Evans' head
pimp.gif

i might do that too. I'm using Michael Redd's because his release is crazy quick and that's how I like it. But it's becoming a bit inconsistent now

For Nogster's rosters, search the GT nogman7 or his file Nogster 2k11. DC's sliders are very legit. I recommend trying them out at the very least. I think you have to manually turn off Clutch Factor though in the menu where you select difficulty and minutes and all that. His sliders provided a challenging back and forth game with accurate stats. David West did burn me though
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom