NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

NBA 2k11 needs to change..

The Dunks.. everyone in this game will dunk on you. anybody.... nate robinson, rondo, westbrook, rose, everyonee...

The long passes smfh.... i played a guy who just kept running down after everyshot with lebron or wade and it would be a perfect throw to the basket... smh...

this game is ridiculous with the dunks... hopefully they patch that.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

The Dunks.. everyone in this game will dunk on you. anybody.... nate robinson, rondo, westbrook, rose, everyonee...

The long passes smfh.... i played a guy who just kept running down after everyshot with lebron or wade and it would be a perfect throw to the basket... smh...

I think it will be....I'm not playing any more online games till a patch come

2-6 in this league so far. Eff 2k
mad.gif

die'n @ how the celtics sub shaq to the 1 spot and he dribbles the ball for the whole 24 then take a three at the shot clock buzzer...
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

myplayer...ftl...

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

This.

To those who finished the Jordan challenge, are you guys playing the MJ legend mode??? I started it and it seemed to easy, as MJ was already rated pretty high. I quickly dropped it and went into Association. I switch up the teams and included all the classic teams in my association.

The numbers those guys are putting up - Ewing, Thomas, Bird - unbelievable...

I've unlocked 20/40 Jordans. I'm on my way to unlocking them all.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

To those who finished the Jordan challenge, are you guys playing the MJ legend mode??? I started it and it seemed to easy, as MJ was already rated pretty high. I quickly dropped it and went into Association. I switch up the teams and included all the classic teams in my association.

30t6p3b.gif
only played a couple jordan legend games.  cosign on it being too easy. rookie game i dropped 45.  plus the were jockin him too hard.  headed back to association and myplayer

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

30t6p3b.gif
How do you add the classic teams in Association mode?

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

This.

HAHA u sound madddddd

Im 70-19 online ranked 180th right now going for that Top 100 currently on a 18 game winning streak..... Yall can't see me

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

Im 70-19 online ranked 180th right now going for that Top 100 currently on a 18 game winning streak..... Yall can't see me
I don't see where you should be proud of that...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

A Beautiful Wave wrote:

laugh.gif

U mad cuz im stylin on U?

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Are you serious?

Originally Posted by Sneaky

A Beautiful Wave wrote:

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Are you serious?

realtalk tho ye boy KD aka kevin da don diddy durant got me killin fools, hitting ninjas with the spin pump fake all day wid a little russel action n got my dude J Green playin the 5 hiting 3's and that switz bum de'in up and bricking jumpshots

I Seriously need to step my isomotion game up... all i use is the regular crossover... it works wonders but i can only imgine what ill be like when i add some more moves to my arsenal

A Beautiful Wave wrote:

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This guy stinks
laugh.gif

Just dropped 49 on the Heat with My Player in the Eastern Conference Finals and still took an L. SMH....how the hell do you contain the Heat?

how do I force a trade in My Player mode, I'm stuck on the Nets bench and they won't let me be great. Devin Harris ballhogging +%! is starting over me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

A Beautiful Wave wrote:

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This guy stinks
laugh.gif

lets play son ill destroy u whats ur gametag ps3?

Back
Top Bottom