NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Does anybody have any sliders for My Player, this mode is fun as hell
but all my teammates act like idiots on the court.
30t6p3b.gif

SI cover
pimp.gif
they got him looking like a old man though
1000522mt.jpg

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by washanobotit

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by Me4u2Night

To those who finished the Jordan challenge, are you guys playing the MJ legend mode??? I started it and it seemed to easy, as MJ was already rated pretty high. I quickly dropped it and went into Association. I switch up the teams and included all the classic teams in my association.

The numbers those guys are putting up - Ewing, Thomas, Bird - unbelievable...

I've unlocked 20/40 Jordans. I'm on my way to unlocking them all.
30t6p3b.gif
How do you add the classic teams in Association mode?
In the main setup page, before entering a new association go into manage roster. Go to one of the classic teams and trade the players into the current roster. Then go to rotation, and change the time alloted to each player. Then go to the association page and select new association. It will rebuild the teams and you'll have all the classic players on your association teams.
The cpu will rebuild the teams according to which player is the best at the position. On my association, the Lakers have Magic, Kobie, Worthy, Gasal and Bynum. The Cavs, with Price and Daugherty are handing it to the other teams in the league. Ewing is beasting it with the Knicks. If you're into the golden error of basketball, I'd recommend adding the classic teams into your association. The Thunders with Payton, Durant, Kemp, Perkins and Schremp gave me crazy competition.

Fyi: Every association game I played, a signature Jordan was unlocked. I'm playing 12 min quarters. 
pimp.gif

eek.gif
 at some of those lineups
gasal, kobie, "golden error"

what?

Golden Error - as in the players. Adding the players to the existing rosters makes it so much more interesting.
I just played Portland and they seemed unstoppable. Roy was lighting me up. When I finally managed to keep him in check, Drexler comes out dropping from everywhere. When they're both in check, Porter and Robinson starts handing it to me.
ohwell.gif

It feels alot more competitive and fun playing against the dudes I watched as a kid. 

Knicks are next. Ewing is averaging 16 boards and 4 blocks a game. Time to earn me another Jordan sig shoe!!! 
glasses.gif

They act like idiots because 2K doesn't pay attention to tendencies. You all will listen to me one day. The player tendencies out of the box are TRASH.

It would be crazy if next yr,2k adds life off the court to my player. Your crib from apartment to condo to a mansion through your career. Kinda like what Madden and nfl 2k5 used to do on ps2.

It would be even crazier if they had all this(check the intro)

I can't mix and match era. It never even seemed like an attractive feature to me. But I know some love it.

There's some excellent user created roster updates out there to download, but apparently they will not be compatible with NBA Today once the season starts.

I'm not sure what I should do, because I am a little concerned with the out of the box settings for players before I start My Player...

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

There's some excellent user created roster updates out there to download, but apparently they will not be compatible with NBA Today once the season starts.

I'm not sure what I should do, because I am a little concerned with the out of the box settings for players before I start My Player...
NBA Today isn't that important to use broken rosters.

Anybody else's game slow down/lag when playing in the Celtics arena when the full court is shown, and with the 2k camera angle...? Getting annoying!

Oh ok. I was just saying if you were one of those types. They aren't even just looking at 99 rated players either.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Oh ok. I was just saying if you were one of those types. They aren't even just looking at 99 rated players either.

naw it aint never that serious besides that hacking @@@! takes the fun out of the game

Back
Top Bottom