NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

In the finals playing Lakers we up 2 games going for the sweep in atl....fisher can't !%#% with me dude get crossed up like it ain't nothing

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by Nubuckgees

Advice:
For My Player know the caps of your player aka�
pg scoring
Shot Inside 95 (582)
Shot close 95 (582)
Shot Medium 99 (459)
Shot 3pt 95 (1537)
So that you'll know what to use your points on first.
whats the cap for a scoring small forward?
nerd.gif

SF Scoring
Shot Inside 95 (582)
Shot close 99 (628)
Shot Medium 99 (707)
Shot 3pt 99 (1727)
Free Throw 95 (320)
Shot Low Post 90 (592)
Layup 99 (628)
Dunk 99 (1570)
Standing Dunk 50 (214)
Shoot in Traffic 90 (355)
Shoot off Dribble 95 (334)
Ball Handle 99 (1021)
O.H. Dribbling 99 (471)
Ball Security 99 (1021)
Pass 80 (371)
Offense Low Post 80 (424)
Hands 99 (440)
O. Reb 50 (238)
D. Low Post 65 (271)
Block 55 (277)
Steal 95 (582)
D. Reb 70 (334)
On Ball Def 95 (465)
Hustle 99 (393)
Speed 95 (2326)
Stamina 99 (393)
Vertical 99 (436)
Durability 99 (393)
Quickness 99 (1303)
Strength 80 (424)
O. Clutch 99 (345)
D. Clutch 75 (208)
Emotion 99 (330)
D. Awr 99 (393)
O. Awr 99 (393)
Consistency 99 (707)

Sorry if this is super long. If i were you seeing that speed is the most you'll have to spend on don't waste your points on it!! Just do the dribble course and if you are not familiar with the dribble moves go into practice and learn them. Doing the drill to up your speed will be cheaper and easier as well as letting you use your points on other things such as your 3pt shot.

For those that don't know to get more points in the playoffs assuming you'll just kill the serieses loose the first 3 games of each series and the 4 games after that are all made into key games.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Didn't even average 10 PPG, so I demanded a trade and got sent to Utah. They put me in as a starter from the jump and I put up 26 in my first game. Playing with Deron Williams is such a dream. Always passes me the ball when I'm wide open off the screen & roll. Even hands me the ball while coming from the back court to create for myself. Passes out of bad shots to me while I'm underneath the basket for an uncontested dunk/layup.

Plus, the frontcourt of me, Al Jefferson & Paul Milsap... the defense cannot get an offensive board
laugh.gif

Plus for a 48 overall rating, already broke some milestones (30 pts in a game, 0 turnovers in 25 minutes, double-double) and even got the endorsement letter from Jordan Brand.
pimp.gif

Life in Utah is good. Even my league-wide popularity when Kobe lit us up, I responded with an 'arrogant' comment at the press-conference saying that he got lucky
laugh.gif
I'm loving it in Utah as well. Got traded there from Milwaukee (where Nash was backing up Jennings, who was my back-up PG lol). I was around the 48 mark too when I broke out. Sucks that I lost Bell and Milsap to injury before I got there. Now if Okur and Kirilenko would hit more open shots, we would really be blowing the league away. Hayward is a bit of a "loose cannon" here. He stays jackin' up 3's. Gotta reel him in lol. Gaines might be trying to sabotage our whole program though. He throws up that damn fadeaway three-pointer every time i call for the ball up top lol. He might be a little jealous of my success lol. Can't complain too much, we're up 2-1 against LA in the conference finals now.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Advice:
For My Player know the caps of your player aka�
pg scoring
Shot Inside 95 (582)
Shot close 95 (582)
Shot Medium 99 (459)
Shot 3pt 95 (1537)
So that you'll know what to use your points on first.
whats the cap for a scoring small forward?
nerd.gif

SF Scoring
Shot Inside 95 (582)
Shot close 99 (628)
Shot Medium 99 (707)
Shot 3pt 99 (1727)
Free Throw 95 (320)
Shot Low Post 90 (592)
Layup 99 (628)
Dunk 99 (1570)
Standing Dunk 50 (214)
Shoot in Traffic 90 (355)
Shoot off Dribble 95 (334)
Ball Handle 99 (1021)
O.H. Dribbling 99 (471)
Ball Security 99 (1021)
Pass 80 (371)
Offense Low Post 80 (424)
Hands 99 (440)
O. Reb 50 (238)
D. Low Post 65 (271)
Block 55 (277)
Steal 95 (582)
D. Reb 70 (334)
On Ball Def 95 (465)
Hustle 99 (393)
Speed 95 (2326)
Stamina 99 (393)
Vertical 99 (436)
Durability 99 (393)
Quickness 99 (1303)
Strength 80 (424)
O. Clutch 99 (345)
D. Clutch 75 (208)
Emotion 99 (330)
D. Awr 99 (393)
O. Awr 99 (393)
Consistency 99 (707)

Sorry if this is super long. If i were you seeing that speed is the most you'll have to spend on don't waste your points on it!! Just do the dribble course and if you are not familiar with the dribble moves go into practice and learn them. Doing the drill to up your speed will be cheaper and easier as well as letting you use your points on other things such as your 3pt shot.

For those that don't know to get more points in the playoffs assuming you'll just kill the serieses loose the first 3 games of each series and the 4 games after that are all made into key games.

SF Slasher?
nerd.gif

where you gettin this info from? link?

Damn, a lot of people get traded to Utah. I love it there also. I fit perfectly in their system and they always get me wide open for a 3. I'm averaging 25 ppg at the moment.

Starting up a PS3 league. (No Fantasy, First come 1st served)

PM me if you want in.

I'm rolling with Philly

Just copped game today & hit game winner with Jordan vs L.A.

ALSO

1st game in My Player hit a game winner over John Wall (3 pointer) for the win
pimp.gif

Won the nba chip with the hawks....I left the team and took my talents to south beach
laugh.gif
....hawks didn't even attempt to sign a free agent center smh

Originally Posted by babyface34

Didn't even average 10 PPG, so I demanded a trade and got sent to Utah. They put me in as a starter from the jump and I put up 26 in my first game. Playing with Deron Williams is such a dream. Always passes me the ball when I'm wide open off the screen & roll. Even hands me the ball while coming from the back court to create for myself. Passes out of bad shots to me while I'm underneath the basket for an uncontested dunk/layup.

Plus, the frontcourt of me, Al Jefferson & Paul Milsap... the defense cannot get an offensive board
laugh.gif

Plus for a 48 overall rating, already broke some milestones (30 pts in a game, 0 turnovers in 25 minutes, double-double) and even got the endorsement letter from Jordan Brand.
pimp.gif

Life in Utah is good. Even my league-wide popularity when Kobe lit us up, I responded with an 'arrogant' comment at the press-conference saying that he got lucky
laugh.gif
I'm loving it in Utah as well. Got traded there from Milwaukee (where Nash was backing up Jennings, who was my back-up PG lol). I was around the 48 mark too when I broke out. Sucks that I lost Bell and Milsap to injury before I got there. Now if Okur and Kirilenko would hit more open shots, we would really be blowing the league away. Hayward is a bit of a "loose cannon" here. He stays jackin' up 3's. Gotta reel him in lol. Gaines might be trying to sabotage our whole program though. He throws up that damn fadeaway three-pointer every time i call for the ball up top lol. He might be a little jealous of my success lol. Can't complain too much, we're up 2-1 against LA in the conference finals now.

almost everything is spot on. Utah is great. Gaines would get benched if i had a choice.

Im in the 8th seed against the lakers down 0-2. we not winning a game prolly. shut down Kobe 1st game, prolly 13 points, next game he had 29 by the 3rd. do not let that fool get goin or theres no stoppin him.

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

For those who weren't able to get in the 360 league, is anyone down for another one? 

Yes, sim league? No fantasy draft tho. Add me: Fackin Retro

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Originally Posted by babyface34

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
   almost everything is spot on. Utah is great. Gaines would get benched if i had a choice.

Im in the 8th seed against the lakers down 0-2. we not winning a game prolly. shut down Kobe 1st game, prolly 13 points, next game he had 29 by the 3rd. do not let that fool get goin or theres no stoppin him.
I'm a SF and they primarily play me at my natural position and sometimes SG. Hayward doesn't seem to get much playing time, and Gaines seems to be pass first. D-Will is really a general on this team. Al Jefferson dominates the paint, always grabs offensive boards and anytime he gets the ball underneath or around the basket, he's money. He's bailed me out a ton of times.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Baron Davis and Blake Griffin are wearing the wrong numbers in my game. Baron is wearing 16, and Blake is wearing 45, at least in my player mode

KG is #0 and Rudy Gay is #12 on mine
laugh.gif

14 game win streak with the Rockets on My Player. We're now second in the West, game and a half behind the Thunder. Yao is automatic down low pause. He's averaging 17 and 17, along with 4.3 blocks per game
sick.gif
. Dude always passes to me for an open three and Aaron Brooks is clutch when open. When I got traded from Portland I was averaging 5 points a game. Now up to 17 points and 5 rebounds a game, rated 50 overall.

The heat are a breath of fresh air man the whole starting 5 can hold their own...oppose to the hawks I carried that team to a chip by myself

im on a 26 game win streak with the Magic.. PG Averaging 19 and 5.. we're 1st in the east by a wide margin.. Overall a 56.. my starting 5 is the 5 MVP candidates
laugh.gif
. Lakers were by far hardest matchup...Heat are definately underachieving at 5th in the east behind Bulls Celts and Cavs

Originally Posted by washanobotit

im on a 26 game win streak with the Magic.. PG Averaging 19 and 5.. we're 1st in the east by a wide margin.. Overall a 56.. my starting 5 is the 5 MVP candidates
laugh.gif
. Lakers were by far hardest matchup...Heat are definately underachieving at 5th in the east behind Bulls Celts and Cavs

Wow...

Back
Top Bottom