NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by Nubuckgees

Originally Posted by myshoegameheavy

one of my main issues is the hating commentary...I've had Jordan-esqe games...I riddle off 40-50 pt games like kobe in 05. i punish defenses and end win streaks. yet I'm still 'not known as a prolific scorer' or 'his scoring doesn't keep defenses up at night, but he put it together nicely right there' or 'I know the defense didn't expect HIM to make that shot' after scoring 21 in the 1st qtr...$*#!!

I wish my team had a better record...I'd be mvp, or at least grab a scoring title, i'm averaging 37.9 ppg.
I also get this ahaha not that i care because like i said a few pages ago...
"My avgs as a starting pg for the celtics are 42.1 12.3 9.1 I am averaging a 3X2 every game basically on 12 min qrts getting 29.5 min a game. I've gotten player/rookie of month/week ever since i beat out rondo which was end of nov. Got on the allstar/rookie teams. And about a month and a half away from the playoffs. Our record is 54-2 clinched already. I am at the top running for mvp/rookie of the year." 

So I know I pretty much kill out there. What is your overall I'm thinking it has to do with that because mine isnt even at 50 yet, but I have capped out the things I wanted to so I am now working on other things.

lol damn u doing all that and you're not even rated 50 yet?  ballllinnnn!  I'm at 59.

Thankfully none of all this funky %** is happening to me in my myplayer, ie: some of the star players being traded to different teams, and all the coaches getting fired (only flip saunders, his WIZ were 6-25)........I'm only 31 games in

*knocks on wood*

^ Nice..i dunked on d.howard something nasty myself and it made me jump up like i was in the game forreal...i was shook tho thought about passing out of it cause he had perfect position an timing for a block.

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Had a crazzy highlight today....
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif

Sorry Dwight!

Finally settled in to the new place, had a nice little break from this game. Now back to
devil.gif
'n  My Player mode

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

For those who weren't able to get in the 360 league, is anyone down for another one? 

Yes, sim league? No fantasy draft tho. Add me: Fackin Retro
Yo just shot you an invite bro

I'm down.GT: coolrolik18(had it since '02
grin.gif
). Hit me up from 4 to around 6 pm on weekdays, just before going to class.

Dont know how well ill be able to keep up with school all day and ball at night but ill try.

In my second season now with the heat I'm a 92 now
pimp.gif
bout to get my second ring....I just did rondo +!# dirty tho ill put the vid in a few
laugh.gif
oh yeah shaw signed with the cavs again in my player
laugh.gif

Finally finished the Jordan challenge
laugh.gif
I think I got them all on my first try
pimp.gif

Goddamnit Sloan!

I twisted my ankle again. Returned in the 3rd quarter and get knocked down while taking a shot and now my back is injured also.

To add insult to injury my team loses and the Knicks snaps our 36 game win streak.

fml.

My NBA 2K11 doesn't work after the first quarter. -_-

I play the 1st quarter and then the screen turns black. This happened to me like a dozen times. I have PS3 btw.

Is there anyway around this?

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

I play the 1st quarter and then the screen turns black. This happened to me like a dozen times. I have PS3 btw.

Depending on where you got it take it back to the store and ask for exchange because the disc is unreadable. I have had 3 discs so far for 360 that wouldn't even start and say it was unreadable. I bought mine from gamestop and they gladly exchanged them. Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by Nubuckgees

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

Depending on where you got it take it back to the store and ask for exchange because the disc is unreadable. I have had 3 discs so far for 360 that wouldn't even start and say it was unreadable. I bought mine from gamestop and they gladly exchanged them. Hope this helps.
Yeah that helps but the thing is I exchanged the game twice already and I've had the same problem
mad.gif

I hope there is a patch that will fix this
ohwell.gif

I knw the Cavs have a new court, but

Is the Inner paint of the Freethrow line supposed to be Blue??

Some stuff needs to be patched asap. Like when I get benched and I advanced to when I get subbed in again, X minutes passes and I check the game tracker and nothing is there for when I was out of the game...

It is not that big of a deal, but I'd still like to see what happened when I was out of the game...

Just played a league game. DRose is filthy on this game
sick.gif
Son crossed Rondo and made him fall
roll.gif
woke up the house I yelled so loud. Then I brought in Iverson. Dude still got it
pimp.gif
crossing up Rip Hamilton and hitting fadeaway jumpers like nothing
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

I knw the Cavs have a new court, but

Is the Inner paint of the Freethrow line supposed to be Blue??
All of 2K's new designs (jersey, courts, arenas, etc) that they have in the game were made almost a year ago. So it is safe to say that since then, changes by the NBA/teams have been made, such as the blue inside the paint.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

almost everything is spot on. Utah is great. Gaines would get benched if i had a choice.

Im in the 8th seed against the lakers down 0-2. we not winning a game prolly. shut down Kobe 1st game, prolly 13 points, next game he had 29 by the 3rd. do not let that fool get goin or theres no stoppin him.

should have gave myself more credit. Game 7 tonight. haha

Back
Top Bottom