NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Quick question. Can u get endorsed by other brands or just JB?
Just Jordan Brand. I'm wearing Adidas at the moment until I unlock better looking shoes.

Why isn't my online leaderboard updating? i just won 2 online games but its the exact same
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Quick question. Can u get endorsed by other brands or just JB?
Just Jordan Brand. I'm wearing Adidas at the moment until I unlock better looking shoes.
Figures. I got a JB deal and I didnt even do anything special yet. Just a couple milestones.

I got drafter in the 2nd round, and sent to the D League. I was there about 10 games, then got called up. Now I am dominating, on the Celtics, and we are 1st in the East. I am #1 on the "Rookie Report" but I didnt get invited to the rookie/sophomore game, or the all star game. And when I got to "Award Races" and look at the ROTY award, I aint on the top 5. Is it because I havent played enough games to be eligible or what?

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

Originally Posted by Sneaky

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

For those who weren't able to get in the 360 league, is anyone down for another one? 

Yes, sim league? No fantasy draft tho. Add me: Fackin Retro
Yo just shot you an invite bro

I'm down.GT: coolrolik18(had it since '02
grin.gif
). Hit me up from 4 to around 6 pm on weekdays, just before going to class.

Originally Posted by Nubuckgees

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Advice:
For My Player know the caps of your player aka�
pg scoring
Shot Inside 95 (582)
Shot close 95 (582)
Shot Medium 99 (459)
Shot 3pt 95 (1537)
So that you'll know what to use your points on first.
whats the cap for a scoring small forward?
nerd.gif

SF Scoring
Shot Inside 95 (582)
Shot close 99 (628)
Shot Medium 99 (707)
Shot 3pt 99 (1727)
Free Throw 95 (320)
Shot Low Post 90 (592)
Layup 99 (628)
Dunk 99 (1570)
Standing Dunk 50 (214)
Shoot in Traffic 90 (355)
Shoot off Dribble 95 (334)
Ball Handle 99 (1021)
O.H. Dribbling 99 (471)
Ball Security 99 (1021)
Pass 80 (371)
Offense Low Post 80 (424)
Hands 99 (440)
O. Reb 50 (238)
D. Low Post 65 (271)
Block 55 (277)
Steal 95 (582)
D. Reb 70 (334)
On Ball Def 95 (465)
Hustle 99 (393)
Speed 95 (2326)
Stamina 99 (393)
Vertical 99 (436)
Durability 99 (393)
Quickness 99 (1303)
Strength 80 (424)
O. Clutch 99 (345)
D. Clutch 75 (208)
Emotion 99 (330)
D. Awr 99 (393)
O. Awr 99 (393)
Consistency 99 (707)

Sorry if this is super long. If i were you seeing that speed is the most you'll have to spend on don't waste your points on it!! Just do the dribble course and if you are not familiar with the dribble moves go into practice and learn them. Doing the drill to up your speed will be cheaper and easier as well as letting you use your points on other things such as your 3pt shot.

For those that don't know to get more points in the playoffs assuming you'll just kill the serieses loose the first 3 games of each series and the 4 games after that are all made into key games.
preciate it
pimp.gif

do you only get 10 drills a season or do they refresh?

damn everyone is playing for the Jazz. I'm trying to get there too. Im pretty happy with the Pacers though. Just got my SI cover

Originally Posted by Mister916

do you only get 10 drills a season or do they refresh?
I think you get 2 additional drills per month.

Yeah two a month if i am not mistaken. I think it's one every two weeks? really don't remember anymore.

Originally Posted by windycity7

Advice:
For My Player know the caps of your player aka�
pg scoring
Shot Inside 95 (582)
Shot close 95 (582)
Shot Medium 99 (459)
Shot 3pt 95 (1537)
So that you'll know what to use your points on first.
whats the cap for a scoring small forward?
nerd.gif

SF Scoring
Shot Inside 95 (582)
Shot close 99 (628)
Shot Medium 99 (707)
Shot 3pt 99 (1727)
Free Throw 95 (320)
Shot Low Post 90 (592)
Layup 99 (628)
Dunk 99 (1570)
Standing Dunk 50 (214)
Shoot in Traffic 90 (355)
Shoot off Dribble 95 (334)
Ball Handle 99 (1021)
O.H. Dribbling 99 (471)
Ball Security 99 (1021)
Pass 80 (371)
Offense Low Post 80 (424)
Hands 99 (440)
O. Reb 50 (238)
D. Low Post 65 (271)
Block 55 (277)
Steal 95 (582)
D. Reb 70 (334)
On Ball Def 95 (465)
Hustle 99 (393)
Speed 95 (2326)
Stamina 99 (393)
Vertical 99 (436)
Durability 99 (393)
Quickness 99 (1303)
Strength 80 (424)
O. Clutch 99 (345)
D. Clutch 75 (208)
Emotion 99 (330)
D. Awr 99 (393)
O. Awr 99 (393)
Consistency 99 (707)

Sorry if this is super long. If i were you seeing that speed is the most you'll have to spend on don't waste your points on it!! Just do the dribble course and if you are not familiar with the dribble moves go into practice and learn them. Doing the drill to up your speed will be cheaper and easier as well as letting you use your points on other things such as your 3pt shot.

For those that don't know to get more points in the playoffs assuming you'll just kill the serieses loose the first 3 games of each series and the 4 games after that are all made into key games.

SF Slasher?
nerd.gif

where you gettin this info from? link?

Pretty simple and not even time consuming. If you think you'll mess up take off autosave on myplayer menu.

To find the caps:
1st: take enough skill points off what ever you put it on so you can do #2.
2nd: Then put it on whatever ability you would like to see capped off.

Tbh I think you should just make your guy a Scoring SF his quickness is at 99 and sit is at 90 I mean i feel that the scoring sf would be a better well rounded player then the slasher. Hope this helps.

sircharles2ol3 wrote:
Is Lance Stephenson not in this game?
Also how do I get my players stats up. He's like a 39 overall lol.
Really depends on what you are trying to achieve at the moment. If you are just looking to raise your overall to 99 quick and not care about what you actually raise then put it on off/def awr both to 99 and obd to 99 and bh that should get you up there pretty quick. If you are trying to raise specific stats read my above post about the caps and see which of yours you should do first. Plan out when to get milestones done and other goals on that list so it is on a key game so you get double the points. For example, most i almost got i think was almost 20,000 skill points in one key game just because I got 25 3x2, play 50 games, 3 b/s and etc all in one game plus getting all my challenges done. Hope this helps a bit, but it also depends on the difficulty and min played.

one of my main issues is the hating commentary...I've had Jordan-esqe games...I riddle off 40-50 pt games like kobe in 05. i punish defenses and end win streaks. yet I'm still 'not known as a prolific scorer' or 'his scoring doesn't keep defenses up at night, but he put it together nicely right there' or 'I know the defense didn't expect HIM to make that shot' after scoring 21 in the 1st qtr...$*#!!

I wish my team had a better record...I'd be mvp, or at least grab a scoring title, i'm averaging 37.9 ppg.

just finished my first season as pg of the thunder

finished 1st in the west, 65-17
i won MVP, ROY, coach won COY, got named 1st name all NBA and all rookie...i was rated 62 overall when the season ended

got 15k skill point for all my end of season achievements though
eek.gif

I'm liking My Player mode but what's with my coaches getting fired like every two games even though we're winning and have the best record in the west
laugh.gif
it's crazy ridiculous

Originally Posted by myshoegameheavy

one of my main issues is the hating commentary...I've had Jordan-esqe games...I riddle off 40-50 pt games like kobe in 05. i punish defenses and end win streaks. yet I'm still 'not known as a prolific scorer' or 'his scoring doesn't keep defenses up at night, but he put it together nicely right there' or 'I know the defense didn't expect HIM to make that shot' after scoring 21 in the 1st qtr...$*#!!

I wish my team had a better record...I'd be mvp, or at least grab a scoring title, i'm averaging 37.9 ppg.
I also get this ahaha not that i care because like i said a few pages ago...
"My avgs as a starting pg for the celtics are 42.1 12.3 9.1 I am averaging a 3X2 every game basically on 12 min qrts getting 29.5 min a game. I've gotten player/rookie of month/week ever since i beat out rondo which was end of nov. Got on the allstar/rookie teams. And about a month and a half away from the playoffs. Our record is 54-2 clinched already. I am at the top running for mvp/rookie of the year." 

So I know I pretty much kill out there. What is your overall I'm thinking it has to do with that because mine isnt even at 50 yet, but I have capped out the things I wanted to so I am now working on other things.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

i won MVP, ROY, coach won COY, got named 1st name all NBA and all rookie...i was rated 62 overall when the season ended

eek.gif
So you didn't get the actual achievement huh for getting ROY? Unless you did I'd be super happy they fixed that glitch.

eek.gif
So you didn't get the actual achievement huh for getting ROY? Unless you did I'd be super happy they fixed that glitch.

pretty sure i got the actual achievement, something popped up on the screen saying so.  i think i'm done with myplayer though.  it's way too glitchy, its not that much fun anymore.  probably gonna start up an association now.

eek.gif

pretty sure i got the actual achievement, something popped up on the screen saying so.  i think i'm done with myplayer though.  it's way too glitchy, its not that much fun anymore.  probably gonna start up an association now.

REALLY?! Can you make sure; if that is not a problem?! Because i heard a lot of people weren't getting that achievement as well as others like the 4 point play.

^
oh like the xbox live achievement or whatever? nah i didnt see anything pop up for that, just the skill point bonus

bjamez20 wrote:
^
oh like the xbox live achievement or whatever? nah i didnt see anything pop up for that, just the skill point bonus

Yeah, ahah I was talking about the ACTUAL achievement. Snap i guess it is still glitched... I am forsure going to save a file right before the end of the season as a back up so that IF it does get fixed i can just get the achievement because i do not want to remake a rook and play through the season trying to get ROY all over again ahaha.

Back
Top Bottom