NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Anyone else on 360 gettin the server connection problem online? It's happened to me in my league and ranked matches tonight
mad.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Anyone else on 360 gettin the server connection problem online? It's happened to me in my league and ranked matches tonight
mad.gif

ya i got it too. twice.
was playing my friend had a nice lead in both games lol

Why my coach keep getting fired??!

Including the most recent that happened during a winning streak?

No team in real life cycles through coaches at this rate. Roughly every 3 days in game. Smh, its annoying.

How to beat Miami?

I was dogging them thew first 8 ranked online games with Kobe, but now i lost 3 straight
i tried zones & double teams

Originally Posted by jthagreat

almost everything is spot on. Utah is great. Gaines would get benched if i had a choice.

Im in the 8th seed against the lakers down 0-2. we not winning a game prolly. shut down Kobe 1st game, prolly 13 points, next game he had 29 by the 3rd. do not let that fool get goin or theres no stoppin him.

should have gave myself more credit. Game 7 tonight. haha

I swept the !#@* out of the lakers in the finals
laugh.gif
kobe got shutdown every game I put that halfcourt press on them fools

Playing a game on MLK Day on My Player. Tried to do like some players did last year and wear the grey kicks

Originally Posted by HTXMade

How to beat Miami?

I was dogging them thew first 8 ranked online games with Kobe, but now i lost 3 straight

I noticed people who use heat more then 50% of time try driving the paint and baseline so I switch between 2-3 and 1-3-1 and man throughout the game. Most of the time bron will loose his dribble knockin into your C or Pf and then call a DT if it isnt already happening. I beat people who use the heat with the Warriors so yeah.

almost everything is spot on. Utah is great. Gaines would get benched if i had a choice.

Im in the 8th seed against the lakers down 0-2. we not winning a game prolly. shut down Kobe 1st game, prolly 13 points, next game he had 29 by the 3rd. do not let that fool get goin or theres no stoppin him.

Lost in OT

Play good D on Kobe, equals Maybe a missed shot. if he does make it, bynum and Pau gonna get the Offensive board ...smh

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

I swept the !#@* out of the lakers in the finals
laugh.gif
kobe got shutdown every game I put that halfcourt press on them fools

man, ima shooting guard so no playcallin at all smh

Originally Posted by Nubuckgees

Originally Posted by HTXMade

How to beat Miami?

I noticed people who use heat more then 50% of time try driving the paint and baseline so I switch between 2-3 and 1-3-1 and man throughout the game. Most of the time bron will loose his dribble knockin into your C or Pf and then call a DT if it isnt already happening. I beat people who use the heat with the Warriors so yeah.

I use Memphis they got pretty good d# try the 1-3-1 like my boy said...or the halfcourt press

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

I knw the Cavs have a new court, but

Is the Inner paint of the Freethrow line supposed to be Blue??
All of 2K's new designs (jersey, courts, arenas, etc) that they have in the game were made almost a year ago. So it is safe to say that since then, changes by the NBA/teams have been made, such as the blue inside the paint.

It's not that, the NBA gave the 2k developers the wrong court design for the Cavs.

There was a thread on it over on OS.

They also gave the wrong design to the Elite developers to, the cavs butchered court is in their game as well.

I play with the celtics of course......

So alot of times i play, i play the heat.... I usually win by double digits at least... when i play the heat i play 2-3 zone defense... bron and wade on each side.. so what ever side the ball is on i bring the forward up to help the guard or vise versa.. and if they start trying to get to the hoop i'll bring in my center.. and no where to go.... i had plenty games in which bron and wade would get blocked repeatedly because the user tries driving to the basket every play with them... i love playing heat and shutting them DOWN!!!!!!

i wanna beat a few NT'ers but no one wants to play me smh....
rank no. 811. who want it..

Just played a crazy game against the hawks I dropped 50+ in a comeback win they played Joe Johnson as the pg dude gave me buckets in the first half he had 20 I shut his %%% down in the second
pimp.gif
score was 93 to 81

Back
Top Bottom