NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

one more!

71722_10150107725719676_657899675_7661505_8098886_n.jpg

huge tournament going down
Nov. 11 $40 to enter, 1,000 prize

ICONS Sports Lounge & Grille
10418 Main St.
Fairfax, VA 22030

Got drafted in the 2nd round 3rd pick by the Kings. Made it through the Summer Circuit and now I'm on the squad. I'm definitely feeling the My Player mode. I'll start a Franchise once the season rosters get updated. Too soon now.

Originally Posted by DR813

how do you make those highlight videos?
  If it's in My Player, after the play, go to replay and rewind until the part you want recorded. Press PLAY and stop it when you want the highlight to end. Click LS (360) and it will upload to 2ksports (Takes a while, depending on how long (II) the video is). In a regular game, after the game, go to highlights and do basically the same thing. 

Originally Posted by TheBaws23

huge tournament going down
Nov. 11 $40 to enter, 1,000 prize

ICONS Sports Lounge & Grille
10418 Main St.
Fairfax, VA 22030
Thanks for the heads up.. will be there.

i need to start MyPlayer ASAP.. all these stories got me 
eek.gif
im on my 3rd year as the Suns GM.. Nash finally got his chip during my second season 
pimp.gif
... signed him for 1 more year after that but was offered Wilson Chandler + 1st rd pick midway through the season, so i said, why not 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
... i have George Hill as my starting PG now, he's pretty decent. 

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

I got drafter in the 2nd round, and sent to the D League. I was there about 10 games, then got called up. Now I am dominating, on the Celtics, and we are 1st in the East. I am #1 on the "Rookie Report" but I didnt get invited to the rookie/sophomore game, or the all star game. And when I got to "Award Races" and look at the ROTY award, I aint on the top 5. Is it because I havent played enough games to be eligible or what?

I got drafter in the 2nd round, and sent to the D League. I was there about 10 games, then got called up. Now I am dominating, on the Celtics, and we are 1st in the East. I am #1 on the "Rookie Report" but I didnt get invited to the rookie/sophomore game, or the all star game. And when I got to "Award Races" and look at the ROTY award, I aint on the top 5. Is it because I havent played enough games to be eligible or what?

i didnt get put into the roty award race till later in the season, nor an invite to the rookie/soph game. got Roty tho.

how the hell are yall in the 90's ratings with MyPlayer??? im like 35 games in.... and I haven't broke 50 yet!
laugh.gif

And I always get A-A+ teammate grades and I average 24pts a game on 5 min qrts!... with the HEAT!

Nubuckgees good game last night man. I think I was just tired as hell because you torched my $*$. And defense is usualy my strong side. Not ganna make excuses tho

I'm bout to get on now though if anyone trying to run.

GT: UAV Headshot (360)

Just got my Sig Jordan.. not really my cup of tea but the colorway i made makes them fire... Immediately dropped 52 and 5 in first game with em..."Must be the shoes"

Just finished the season last night.

Point guard.
Rated at 64.
5 minute quarters.
10.5PT 3.9R 3.7A
Portland.
59-23.
1st seed in the west.
2nd overall to the heat.
6 X Player of the week.
2 X Player of the month.
Rookie of the month every month.
Won Rookie of the year.
Almost won MVP, was second to lebron.
Made NBA 1st team.
Made Rookie 1st team.

All this, but I only have the jordan brand billboard... How are yall getting sponsorships and stuff???

Back
Top Bottom