NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

CP3 & Nash are neck and neck in my eyes.

sorry b3k but if thats your honest opinion ok....imo nash has 1 yr left maybe 2cp3 is #1 hands down if anything nash & williams are tied for #2

Originally Posted by windycity7

sorry b3k but if thats your honest opinion ok....imo nash has 1 yr left maybe 2cp3 is #1 hands down if anything nash & williams are tied for #2
nash gonna be playing till he's 40+ what you talkin about
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

laugh.gif

wishful thinking 2yrs in the tank 3 max

Originally Posted by Chrisb9393

I just feel like dirk and durant are rated a tad bit too low.

Many people don't understand which is why I guarantee someone will come in here complaining about Dirk's overall rating. Without them understanding that Dirk's game isn't a game of a traditional PF and more like an unathletic wing player with low defensive skills, which causes him to get a low overall.

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

laugh.gif

wishful thinking 2yrs in the tank 3 max

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

I could tell some of yall don't watch no ball. Waiting for Sportscenter highlight %*+ #@*+*%.

What has McGee done to deserve higher than a 59? Ball out in Summer League? C'mon man.

laugh.gif

D.will>CP3

And why is john wall an 80 and bj is only 75 ? John wall should be a damn 75 based on being a rookie and not playing 1 game in the nba

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

D.will>CP3

And why is john wall an 80 and bj is only 75 ? John wall should be a damn 75 based on being a rookie and not playing 1 game in the nba

This is the only thing that's sticking out like a sore thumb IMO. Everything else is reasonable/makes sense if you really break it down (word to DC).

Is the ratings really going to effect the way you play the game? I honestly never even bothered looking at the ratings of the players. Cats complaining about their favorite players rating you should know what they can and can't do on the court anyway.

DC, once you get time with the game, are you going to post your own slider set? Or do you use Playmakers' or someone else's off of OS?

To me all i gotta know are the correct players to: Slash and finish, Post up, and who can knock down jumpers.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Many people don't understand which is why I guarantee someone will come in here complaining about Dirk's overall rating. Without them understanding that Dirk's game isn't a game of a traditional PF and more like an unathletic wing player with low defensive skills, which causes him to get a low overall.

I see your point and were your coming from. And yea dirk isn't your traditional PF but at the same time i feel like stats should come into play at some point, i mean he still puts up great numbers and wasn't MVP that long ago. I'm not mad or complaining, 83 is just a little bit too low for me.

I see your point and were your coming from. And yea dirk isn't your traditional PF but at the same time i feel like stats should come into play at some point, i mean he still puts up great numbers and wasn't MVP that long ago. I'm not mad or complaining, 83 is just a little bit too low for me.
Stats do come into play, which is why he is as high as he is.

83 is not too low if you don't look at it for what it isn't. If you are looking at it as a ranking then, ok. But if you look at it for what it is, and that is a PRESET formula that caters to TRADITIONAL players at each position, then you wouldn't think too much of it.

It is just a number man. It means NOTHING. His individual ratings matter.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Tony parker is a 78?

Vince carter is a 81?

damn, they just giving out ratings like x-mas.
I agree that they give out ratings like X-Mas, but never compare players of different positions.

I would like to know what caused TP to be so low.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Tony parker is a 78?

Vince carter is a 81?

damn, they just giving out ratings like x-mas.
I agree that they give out ratings like X-Mas, but never compare players of different positions.

I would like to know what caused TP to be so low.

Tony should be atleast an 80-85 and VC game dropped alot, id give him a fair 75-78, 2k10 has him at 75 or somewhere their, but not 80 for sure

Stop saying X should be a certain rating. I wish overall ratings didn't exist because this time of the year is crazy with people saying someone should be this and that rating.

Stop saying X should be a certain rating. I wish overall ratings didn't exist because this time of the year is crazy with people saying someone should be this and that rating.

People are ALWAYS gonna care about ratings son. You can give that up.

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Why is timmy still a 90

because timmy dropped 15 pounds is leaner and ready to win again this season from what i've read.

best PF of all time. he's def. a 90. Its not like they made him a 98 or something.

From what I'm hearing, they're will be copies *floating
nerd.gif
* around guaranteed tonight or Friday.

Back
Top Bottom