NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Still waiting for this #$@@ to leak on the web...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Why is timmy still a 90

because timmy dropped 15 pounds is leaner and ready to win again this season from what i've read.

best PF of all time. he's def. a 90. Its not like they made him a 98 or something.
I don't even know if you're joking or not but...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

From what I'm hearing, they're will be copies *floating
nerd.gif
* around guaranteed tonight or Friday.

for modded xbox's?
frown.gif
nerd.gif
i wish i had one

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Any place doing $20 giftcards preorders for this game??? Like Bestbuy and Walmart did for Halo
nerd.gif

Walmart.com is having $10 giftcards with preorders of 2k11....... Eh I guess I'll use my $20 giftcard from Halo on this

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Still waiting for this #$@@ to leak on the web...
nerd.gif

Verbatim disc on DECK!

Less than two weeks away. but last year it leaked on the 30th and the game released on the 6th. Heres to wishful thinking though!

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by anygivensunday

Why is timmy still a 90

because timmy dropped 15 pounds is leaner and ready to win again this season from what i've read.

best PF of all time. he's def. a 90. Its not like they made him a 98 or something.
I don't even know if you're joking or not but...
laugh.gif

only half kidding. Just about every NBA media outlet has reported Timmy's dramatic weight loss and its starting to get annoying. He really is the best PF ever though.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Stop saying X should be a certain rating. I wish overall ratings didn't exist because this time of the year is crazy with people saying someone should be this and that rating.

People are ALWAYS gonna care about ratings son. You can give that up.
Can't care about something that isn't there. Overall ratings have no place in sports games. Point blank.

I am pretty sure Steph Curry's shooting + offensive IQ is the reason why he is that much higher than Jennings. Compare the shooting %'s and notice the HUGE gap is efficiency. Also we know that Steph is one of the more brilliant guards in the league.

Makes perfect sense. Again, don't look at overall ratings as a "Who is better than who" list. While on the surface it makes sense to believe that is what it is but remember every player isn't created equally. Some have different strengths than others and sometimes those strengths matter more in the formula for overall rating for that position.

Shooting and IQ matters a lot for a PG. Which is why Steph is so high compared to BJ.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

nerd.gif

for modded xbox's?
frown.gif
nerd.gif
i wish i had one
Hard copies as well
nerd.gif

i think they're having their release party this week, so copies are gonna get distributed.
that leak should be happening soon, hopefully by this weekend

Just looked at the ratings and Damn I am loving my warriors! Also only teams I'm using on a daily is MY WARRIORS! Wizards, Pacers, and Kings! F all those people who think they good that use the Lakers, Heat, and Magic! I dont consider the Celtics a GREAT 2k team because they dont block and rebound as the other 3 teams! Can't wait to get this game! Hella excited to actually have a big man who can score and reboud!

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

nerd.gif

for modded xbox's?
frown.gif
nerd.gif
i wish i had one
Hard copies as well
nerd.gif
where at?!?!? 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Release party tonight. Some dude on a certain forum 
nerd.gif
is stating that it will be upped tonight or tomorrow.

Who tryna roll to Hudson Terrace tomorrow night wit ya man? crash this thing. Dress appropriately. take a few pics. shake a few hands and leave with that gift bag.

Who's down?

I think its tomorrow. Common performing. Drama on the 1s and twos

partynab-400x314.jpg

Who tryna roll to Hudson Terrace tomorrow night wit ya man? crash this thing. Dress appropriately. take a few pics. shake a few hands and leave with that gift bag.

Who's down?

I think its tomorrow. Common performing. Drama on the 1s and twos

partynab-400x314.jpg
Random question.. What do you call that type of photo editing? ..where they make those bunch of pics into 1 ..

so with the game coming up have ya seen any deals? they usually have ones with giftcards
i need to get my 360 modded but im afraid of getting banned for playing online
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

yall honestly cant just wait 2 weeks, and shell out about 60 bucks? broke mofos
30t6p3b.gif
Shut your simple %%$ up. If I can get it early, by all means I'll get it early.

eek.gif
At the 2k11 party being open to the public. Word around the office was that it was invite only.
30t6p3b.gif
at that. I don't have any gear for an event like that so I wouldn't have went regardless but still.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

yall honestly cant just wait 2 weeks, and shell out about 60 bucks? broke mofos
30t6p3b.gif
Shut your simple *+% up. If I can get it early, by all means I'll get it early.

eek.gif
At the 2k11 party being open to the public. Word around the office was that it was invite only.
30t6p3b.gif
at that. I don't have any gear for an event like that so I wouldn't have went regardless but still.

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

so with the game coming up have ya seen any deals? they usually have ones with giftcards
ohwell.gif
I honestly dont understand you fools that insist on playing pirated games especially when there is a risk of being banned on XBL or PSN. Games nowadays rely heavily on online play and without it you miss out on most of the fun. *jus' sayin*

ohwell.gif
I honestly dont understand you fools that insist on playing pirated games especially when there is a risk of being banned on XBL or PSN. Games nowadays rely heavily on online play and without it you miss out on most of the fun. *jus' sayin*

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom