NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by Jonbx5

so with the game coming up have ya seen any deals? they usually have ones with giftcards
i need to get my 360 modded but im afraid of getting banned for playing online
ohwell.gif
I know that Amazon has a 10$ Credit to a future purchase on a game and free release day delivery if you pre-order. Sounds good to me. And no taxes either.
Walmart.com has this as well 
grin.gif
Doesn't Wal-Mart tax you? Saving $5 ftw!
And I am pretty sure Wal-Mart doesn't guarantee free release day shipping but I could be wrong. And why are you trying to play me rck2sactown
I ain't trying to play noone..... unless you are talking about 2K11
laugh.gif

I'm probably gonna do it just cuz I already have a $20 gc there from preordering Halo 
grin.gif
 With Halo I did get free overnight shipping, *%%@ was frustrating
laugh.gif
it arrived in my town on like thursday and they had to hold it till Tuesday, the release date
laugh.gif

EDIT: #+$% me. The shipping on that is like a week
30t6p3b.gif
I'm playing myself SMH
Amazon FTW 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

most of you guys shouldnt even be worried about overall ratings, when you guys play, most of you only care about the 3pt rating and the dunk rating
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 ... i played a NTer a while back and got my assed kicked... i have about 4 NTers GT... i want a rematch with lifelessons... who in the hell playes with the wizards? i think thats who i lost to... bastard

Amazon FTW 
pimp.gif
Being a Prime member also
d4515ce6a5a57f53d4e35ce954ab5183a45b32a.gif
I couldn't agree with you more brother
I wish I could
30t6p3b.gif
I think I'm just gonna give Walmart.com the finger and get it at midnight from real Walmart
laugh.gif
Ugh I dont know what to do with my $20 online giftcard
nerd.gif
anybody wanna help me think of a scheme
laugh.gif

Actually I think I figured it out. Go ahead and preorder using my $20 GC. Buy the game at midnight at Walmart, play the #$+# out of it. When the preordered game comes in, I will return it with my original receipt from my midnight purchase, get my 65 bucks or whatev, bam saved $20
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WJuN15

darren collison is NOT in the 80s. dude is rated higher than jennings? OH LORD

What does BJ do better than COllison?

If you compare Collison's STARTING numbers vs. Jennings, then I think you might be in for a big surprise.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

most of you guys shouldnt even be worried about overall ratings, when you guys play, most of you only care about the 3pt rating and the dunk rating
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 ... i played a NTer a while back and got my assed kicked... i have about 4 NTers GT... i want a rematch with lifelessons... who in the hell playes with the wizards? i think thats who i lost to... bastard
*ahem* that was me
laugh.gif

hit me with a message saying "damn i thought you were someone i easily beat, i was wrong" or something, lulz

Amazon FTW 
pimp.gif
Being a Prime member also
I couldn't agree with you more brother
I wish I could
30t6p3b.gif
I think I'm just gonna give Walmart.com the finger and get it at midnight from real Walmart
laugh.gif
Ugh I dont know what to do with my $20 online giftcard
nerd.gif
anybody wanna help me think of a scheme
laugh.gif

Actually I think I figured it out. Go ahead and preorder using my $20 GC. Buy the game at midnight at Walmart, play the #$+# out of it. When the preordered game comes in, I will return it with my original receipt from my midnight purchase, get my 65 bucks or whatev, bam saved $20
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by WJuN15

darren collison is NOT in the 80s. dude is rated higher than jennings? OH LORD

What does BJ do better than COllison?

If you compare Collison's STARTING numbers vs. Jennings, then I think you might be in for a big surprise.
This. Overall, I'd say Collison had a better season as a PG than Jennings. Without question.

Probably not a very popular thing to say, and although I'm a fan of Jennings, his rookie season was vastly overrated.

Yes Blazers, People see the flash, people see the Gumby haircut, people see the 55 point game. People, look at the efficiency levels between the two players. That is ALL I am going to say.

Originally Posted by jretro23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
*ahem* that was me
laugh.gif

hit me with a message saying "damn i thought you were someone i easily beat, i was wrong" or something, lulz
laugh.gif
  put me on blast... you could have pm'd me... %#+%%$....

Originally Posted by jretro23

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
*ahem* that was me
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  put me on blast... you could have pm'd me... %#+%%$....

i was up late last night looking for victims on 2k10 add me & send those game invites with caution

i haven't kept up with video game hype at all lately ... i heard Elite is some grade a garbage, but what's the consensus on 2K this year?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
man, lifelessons used to get mad when I beat him with the warriors/sometimes cavs
dude would use Wizards and Pacers, cherry pick most of the time, and just launch 3s with Granger

he would take it seriously by taunting me by pressing the pause button repeatedly (people do this to taunt others online if you didnt know)

Man I just hope the online play is fixed....

What about collecting everyone's PSN/XBOX ID's and having them on page 1 or is there another recent updated thread with that already?

Amazon FTW

NBA 2K11 (360) - $59.99
Promo credit from preordering Halo Reach- $20.00
Release Date Shipping $0.99
No Tax

Grand Total: 40.89
pimp.gif

And who's starting the 2K11 league for 360 this year, I usually am the one or Crag to get it started (think he disappeared after that whole house compound fiasco) but I'll be willing to do it sometime next week.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Amazon FTW

NBA 2K11 (360) - $59.99
Promo credit from preordering Halo Reach- $20.00
Release Date Shipping $0.99
No Tax

Grand Total: 40.89
pimp.gif

And who's starting the 2K11 league for 360 this year, I usually am the one or Crag to get it started (think he disappeared after that whole house compound fiasco) but I'll be willing to do it sometime next week.

assuming the online play is good this year, i am down
( i stayed away from 2k10 and their online play)

im hoping we can do some test runs first to weed out cheesers, such as play each other and not invite those guys who like to run around in circles until they dunk it

laugh.gif
at the people who taunt online. They pause the screen, make a lot of sounds but opening and closing the d-pad menus, playing replays over and over again, thank God not a lot of people use the mic on PS3.

Back
Top Bottom