NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Steve Cash

i hate this game
30t6p3b.gif

so hard to shoot and game is so slow, WTH

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 practice makes perfect.. note, some players have a quicker release than others. 
went into practice mode with the bucks for a 30 min, played a game against CPU and couldnt hit a shot
indifferent.gif

I LOVE this game...just played with Lakers vs Heat, went OFF with Kobe dude was hitting spin Js and all kinds of !%!, well at least I know that I can shoot with everyone on the Lakers
laugh.gif
Now on to Jordan Challenge.

Son, I just saw the Kobe commercial where he's talking about MJ. This wait is killing me right now
30t6p3b.gif

Testing out sliders now. Seeing what affects what. I am in scrimmage mode right now. Turning the passing accuracy slider (new) down to zero to see how it affects things. Will speak on results soon.

Anyone else notice how *$#++$ up the online releases are? I mean I can go in practice and hit 25 jumpers in a row with Rudy Gay but in an online quick match its a brickfest and I KNOW i'm releasing it right.

Copy FINALLY came to the crib. Gotta squeeze in some schoolwork but Ima try and get it in with the practice mode. Really wanna join some leagues but I don't know how dedicated I can be to them and from the way ya'll talking it might take a while for me to get things down

CPU still hits every damn shot on HOF setting... game is cool though, I hate how 2k completely changes the controls every year though, its like learning to ride a bike all over again. Bulls just Murked me by 22...I had the Lakers

Someone touched on it before but I'm not going back through 100+ pages. Can I change the shoes of current NBA players specifically Jordans on a Joe Johnson or Kobe Bryant?

One thing for sure, the more realistic this game is, the more the game is going to be advanced....that is going to push a lot of people including new comers to playing this game...2k better not overdo it.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Someone touched on it before but I'm not going back through 100+ pages. Can I change the shoes of current NBA players specifically Jordans on a Joe Johnson or Kobe Bryant?
nerd.gif

Been on My Player mode since I got it this morning. Havent even touched anything else yet.

Game is
pimp.gif
as hell

Back
Top Bottom