NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

My main gripe right now is stopping a lot of post scoring. So many guys are hitting these fadeaway jumpers and I'm contesting them. KG was making them like his vintage Twolves days and Hawes was doing the same thing. Is there any other way to stop this? Sometime I call help over, but that's not always reliable while leaving someone open on the perimeter.

Same. Seems like thats the only thing I can't stop. Another thing is the CPU getting offensive rebounds like crazy. My guys are boxing out too. 
Other than that game is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PSn:BBc_icecream23.... I'll be on tommorrw. I was just getting used to the game today. I miss being able to drive to the hole easily but then again it makes me appreciate layups/dunks alot more now.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I think you all should seriously re-consider starting you My Player over until Rashidi finishes editing the rosters. The game is broken in terms of the touches/shot tendencies for the players. It was discovered that Pat Ewing Jr. has the highest touches (usage) out of everyone on the Knicks. So if you can hold off, I would seriously consider it.

damn, im 2 games into the season,
ohwell.gif
i know its not that much, but i kinda dont want to go through EVERYTHING again, should i restart it. would it make that much of a differences?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I think you all should seriously re-consider starting you My Player over until Rashidi finishes editing the rosters. The game is broken in terms of the touches/shot tendencies for the players. It was discovered that Pat Ewing Jr. has the highest touches (usage) out of everyone on the Knicks. So if you can hold off, I would seriously consider it.

damn, im 2 games into the season,
ohwell.gif
i know its not that much, but i kinda dont want to go through EVERYTHING again, should i restart it. would it make that much of a differences?

The game will be more enjoyable and MUCH more realistic.

I guess if you're just a casual gamer it probably isn't worth it, but I know once the fixed rosters come out I'll be starting a new My Player.

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

laugh.gif
I still remember granger went off for 44 on me smh gixx lmao
lol, thing is I never forced shots with dude. When he was on he was BUTTER.
smokin.gif
me and gixx used to have some good games on 2k9 ...i used to get off w/ the bulls 
pimp.gif
 i think you switched b/t the wiz and pacers...

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Keithdajuiceman wrote:
Mister916 wrote:
I hate playing with OJ. He's a ball hog that takes ridiculous shots.

so does dwade, he's a +*%%+%% idiot son of a !@!%% bruh, I be wide open in the lane, but this +++ hole just chunks up a 3
indifferent.gif

THIS.

And Lebron is the exact same. 
grin.gif

ANDRE ++#@*!# MILLER
mad.gif

BAN LAKERS AND MIAMI ONLINE THIS IS COMPLETE @###@%$@ ALL PEOPLE DO IS PICK BOTH OF THEM AND THEY ARE SERIOUSLY UNSTOPPABLE! And no i don't suck, im not the best far from it but i don't suck. Its completely bs ban those teams please!

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Keithdajuiceman wrote:
Mister916 wrote:
I hate playing with OJ. He's a ball hog that takes ridiculous shots.

so does dwade, he's a +*%%+%% idiot son of a !@!%% bruh, I be wide open in the lane, but this +++ hole just chunks up a 3
indifferent.gif

THIS.

And Lebron is the exact same. 
grin.gif

ANDRE ++#@*!# MILLER
mad.gif

wes johnoson do it all the time. they got him to good in this game

30t6p3b.gif
how in the hell do you stop the cpu on the backdown fadeaway jumper?!?!?! Just played the Celtics and contested every shot perfect and KG and company could not miss.... pissed

My Player is pissing me off. My dude can't hit an open jumper to save his life. About to take my frustrations out on MW2
laugh.gif

Is there another way to call timeouts besides pausing the game and going to coaching settings etc on the ps3? Btw if any niketalkers want to take me on.. Psn:Rayqueeezy with 3 e's

Is there another way to call timeouts besides pausing the game and going to coaching settings etc on the ps3? Btw if any niketalkers want to take me on.. Psn:Rayqueeezy with 3 e's

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

press select on the ps3 controller?

i know its the back button on the xbox.

Damn they seriously need to patch this game., Missing od wide open shots.

Im 20 games into my player mode and ive been traded 3x so far, i started with the wolves, asked a trade to the knicks, i get sent warriors for charlie bell, they i asked a trade again to the knicks, they send me the bucks, i keep answering arragant at the press so the team could hate me and trade me quicker and it works, but they dont send you to the team you want.

Another thing, one of the jordan challenges is kinda hard, the one where you gotta keep clyde under 20 pts, dude is the star of the team so he's always gonna get the ball and make everything.

Back
Top Bottom