NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

On the Nets, overall 49 right now dropped 12 pts, played miami held Lebron to 6 pts the whole game. Bosh dropped 18pts . Nets blew out miami by 20pts.

Not really ^

I de'd up timmy with ibaka and brought help from all sides. held him to 10points

Not all but most of the ppl I've run into online that have used the Heat were garbage players.

No discipline on offense or defense. Just have an efficient half-court offense and force them to take jumpers with Lebron, they'll break in no time.

Back on 2k since my last one got stolen, I started my player over I'm averaging 30 pts a game and at least 5 ast and 5 reb I'm on the grizzlies kinda want to go back to the heat tho
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Not all but most of the ppl I've run into online that have used the Heat were garbage players.

No discipline on offense or defense. Just have an efficient half-court offense and force them to take jumpers with Lebron, they'll break in no time.

David Justice and Halle Barry avy??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Originally Posted by Djoker33

How do you do a behind the back dribble!?!? I go into practice and it seems like its the same way as doing the spin move...All I got is a spin move and never the behind the back move I want!!
Use the LS (stick you move with) to do a semi circle going from ball hand to non-ball hand. (So if the player has the ball in his right hand, you would make a semi-circle motion from right to left) but remember the stick goes down like a valley, not up like a hill.

Everytime I do this I get the spin move! Whats the difference between the two in the way you do it?

Originally Posted by viiheaven

How do you do a behind the back dribble!?!? I go into practice and it seems like its the same way as doing the spin move...All I got is a spin move and never the behind the back move I want!!
Use the LS (stick you move with) to do a semi circle going from ball hand to non-ball hand. (So if the player has the ball in his right hand, you would make a semi-circle motion from right to left) but remember the stick goes down like a valley, not up like a hill.

Everytime I do this I get the spin move! Whats the difference between the two in the way you do it?

You don't hold any shoulder buttons when you do the move

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

David Justice and Halle Barry avy??
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Thats my rooting for the Atl Braves avy
pimp.gif

finally got the game wow just wow killing fools with the showtime lakers the only thing is magic has a slow realese on his jumpshot damn

Did they change/update something between last night and today? I was making my living on jumpshots and now the same releases are way off even when wide open. That top of the arch release is all I use and now I only make when its a "poor release" according to practice
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Did they change/update something between last night and today? I was making my living on jumpshots and now the same releases are way off even when wide open. That top of the arch release is all I use and now I only make when its a "poor release" according to practice
laugh.gif
I'm saying...

Game is impressive, but there is way to much bumping on defense and it seems like sometimes the game sucks the control away from you.

soo...everytime i try to access my jordans or the jordan challenge it tells me that I have to have my controller logged into a profile. anyone else getting this??

So after 25 games I finally made the starting line up. I was stoked lol. Hit the first shot of the game.. a 3 pt'er. But as I come down I get freakin injured with a lower back strain. Miss the entire game and Im out 2-4 weeks 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Damn I love this game tho
pimp.gif

I'm up to a 66 overall in my player. Getting milestones in key games is ridiculous, it multiplies those too.

Sadly, I haven't touched any other mode than my player, not even an exhibition game.

im a recent NBA Live convert and it seems pretty difficult to play 2k so far.
Granted I did beat the 95' Knicks with the 95' Bulls by one point.

any other Live players struggling too?
nerd.gif

btw this game is
pimp.gif
even though its mad difficult.

It feels like I'm playing pinball. The ball and players go all over the place. It's gonna be a hard adjustment. I'll play good and win some games but only because I know the person I'm playing against is probably new to 2k or NBA Live convert too.

Originally Posted by SDTEKKEN

So after 25 games I finally made the starting line up. I was stoked lol. Hit the first shot of the game.. a 3 pt'er. But as I come down I get freakin injured with a lower back strain. Miss the entire game and Im out 2-4 weeks 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Damn I love this game tho
pimp.gif
My dude got hurt too. Went up for a dunk, came down wrong on my ankle. Had 14 points in the first half. Out for 3 days. About to play now

my only problem with this game is if your on a fast break say with rondo running it and ray and pierce to the sides.. they wont cut to the hoop....they run to the sides...or if im on a fast break with 1 guy on defense, i cant get past him no matter who he is.....

its more realistic and all... yeah.. game is just harder. but the shooting is soooooooo much easier IMO.. shooting the ball is easy if yoru guy is a good shooter.

they need to add bounce passing. cuz most of the turnovers wouldnt happen... seems liek thats what they missed.

Back
Top Bottom