NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

86? Already? Don't get banned
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CJ616

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

NBA 2k11 needs to change..

The Dunks.. everyone in this game will dunk on you. anybody.... nate robinson, rondo, westbrook, rose, everyonee...

The long passes smfh.... i played a guy who just kept running down after everyshot with lebron or wade and it would be a perfect throw to the basket... smh...

this game is ridiculous with the dunks... hopefully they patch that.

I think it will be....I'm not playing any more online games till a patch come
This.

VERYYY TRUE.
30t6p3b.gif

ive been hardcore every 2k on 360 my beefs are-unrealistic dunks(2k9josh smith style), bump and steal, almost every pass, 3pt shot, going for some crazy layup when im just trying to pull up from 10...its a good game and i understand they trying to make this joint a lil more realistic but imo it needs a serious patch..maybe 2-3...

Originally Posted by OGskinnyJ

ive been hardcore every 2k on 360 my beefs are-unrealistic dunks(2k9josh smith style), bump and steal, almost every pass, 3pt shot, going for some crazy layup when im just trying to pull up from 10...its a good game and i understand they trying to make this joint a lil more realistic but imo it needs a serious patch..maybe 2-3...

QFT! whenever i try to dribble down the ball i get bumped and lose my dribble or get pushed out of bounds, also i may not be the best passer but ever single pass AI deflect it unless no one is near the ball I mean cmon on if they miss that deflection they recover way to fast! Also the paint is horrible for me (i probably just suck) but i can't do anything in there i either get pushed by 100 people and cant get a pass off because its going to be deflected or i just miss an easy lay up or get blocked

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by OGskinnyJ

QFT! whenever i try to dribble down the ball i get bumped and lose my dribble or get pushed out of bounds, also i may not be the best passer but ever single pass AI deflect it unless no one is near the ball I mean cmon on if they miss that deflection they recover way to fast! Also the paint is horrible for me (i probably just suck) but i can't do anything in there i either get pushed by 100 people and cant get a pass off because its going to be deflected or i just miss an easy lay up or get blocked

ya bruh i feel your woes i coulda went on and on, i been playin LA and got blocked like 4 times on a kobe fadeaway..im not boasting but im a vet and its like im a straight rook in this game and the online is just a bad cliche of exploits every rip.

I have completed 6 outta the 10 Jordan Challenges..i love this game..only thing i keep forgettin is that you can "throw" any pass that's not in clear range of a player..picked off every time..kinda annoyin..but oh well..i gotta practice

latest on my player...

athletic pg on the nets drafted in 2nd rd 1st pick, rating is up to 63 now. about halfway thru the season....one week before the all star game. so far ive unlocked 13 shoes, billboard, SI cover. ive missed about 12 games due to injury. i became the starting pg pretty fast, about 10 games into the season. not sure why it takes some of the others long, but i usually try to go for the best teammate grade and dont force anything. devin harris moved to sg for me to become starting pg.

im playing on 5 min quarters so i havent unlocked alot of milestones...most points ive scored is 38. avg is 17ppg, 4ast, 1rpg. not great stats but its hard to get the computer to do assists on time. the team record is 32-20, 4th in east....its only been recently that we started to win consistently. team was .500 until i was able to actually control and take over games. i wanted to demand a trade but now that the team is winning i might as well stick it out. leading rookie of year award and third for mvp behind lebron and kobe. im guessing my rating by end of season will be 75 or so.

i've also created 2 game saves just in case one freezes.

Yall #+!#@* just suck got too used to that bs that was allowed to go on in the past games and now mad you can't do it

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Yall #+!#@* just suck got too used to that bs that was allowed to go on in the past games and now mad you can't do it
Right and they say it is something wrong with the game.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

92 overall with my athletic power forward

either you hack or you have absolutely NO life. Aint no inbetween
laugh.gif

Made it to the ECF I play the bucks
laugh.gif
they beat the heat
eek.gif
but yeah I'm going to destroy them at least their guard mo Williams will get destroyed...my real challenge will be lakers I know they are making it to the finals

this was for the game vs another NT'er i wont say his name i know he was heated
laugh.gif
1st game winner +%%! had me hyped seeing everybody go wild after it dropped
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I can tell by the release that was lucky as #+%!
laugh.gif

my brother pointed out some of the weird %%@% in the game like basketballs going through defenders for the computer whereas if you threw that pass it would bounce off the defender
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
lucky

lucky??

lucky!?!?!?!?!

G that was waaaaay past lucky
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i could have dumped it off to deng for a easy shot but i made my mind up i was jacking with rose ..........i was only down 1

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
I can't even be mad it was a good $+% game
I played my boy next game and lost same exact way to LA...whats good with durant getting killed in the 4th

im starting to like this game now, i just hate the shot stick now. i cant get any shots to go in with it and i used to LOVE the shot stick.

My avgs as a starting pg for the celtics are 42.1 12.3 9.1 I am averaging a 3X2 every game basically on 12 min qrts getting 29.5 min a game. I've gotten player/rookie of month/week ever since i beat out rondo which was end of nov. Got on the allstar/rookie teams. And about a month and a half away from the playoffs. Our record is 54-2 clinched already. I am at the top running for mvp/rookie of the year.

My complaints:
This is my third disc and each one at one point has said disc unreadable.
The game freezing at times is pretty annoying especially right when the game ends.
I feel that the players shoot super slow sometimes underneath when they are open and because this a defender has enough time to come and mess up the shot.
Getting bumped causing a turnover is ridiculous.... Pgs shouldn't be loosing the ball that easily.
I feel that online play is super inconsistent with the release for jumpers. (maybe its the lag)
Not finding any matches for the longest time.
The interviews get repetative.
I would like to see if the person i'm playing online is guarding me..... Its pretty boring playing people who stay as a center waiting for blocks.

I find it funny when you walk up to score table or fans and your player will talk to them aha.
The whole game in general is a much smoother feel.

People who are complaining about dunks..... Im just saying if there isn't a open lane you won't get dunked on. Either you're getting beat while on the ball or you suck at defense. Call different schemes depending on what the other person is doing....

Advice:
For My Player know the caps of your player aka�
pg scoring
Shot Inside 95 (582)
Shot close 95 (582)
Shot Medium 99 (459)
Shot 3pt 95 (1537)
So that you'll know what to use your points on first.

^ Dude, that is SO far from the truth. People get dunked on when there is traffic by dunkers rated in the 40s. You can't honestly say that dunks only happen when a lane is open. I had someone "cheese" with Sasha Vujacic by using that drop step dunk nonsense on me. IN TRAFFIC. You can't tell any of us that we suck at defense because the game allows nonsense to fly.

I mean look at the damn video you just posted. Exactly.

Back
Top Bottom