Neon AM95's on NDC

Originally Posted by JN115

are these the same ones that released at jd sports?

I don't think so. Both have a mesh collar lining but the jd sports ones only came in whole sizes and has a different gradient (IMO).

Originally Posted by UNIQUEKICKZ

are these the same ones that released at jd sports?
no! this dropped on nike.com .jd sports dropped the infrared ones with a darker front......
no not the infared ones but this same colorway -->neutral grey/neon yellow/charcoal ...heres link http://www.jdsports.co.uk/product.aspx?id=8123

don't mind him. He is just wasting everyone's time by posting.

Got my confirmation email and they will arrive Tuesday. These along with 3 other packages I'm expecting on Tuesday as well as coppin GTAIV makes for anincredible Tuesday
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

So it's confirmed that these will drop in stores in June? Will it be a limited release or will the big retailers like Eastbay/Footlocker/Finishline have them?
Any/all info would be greatly appreciated.
peace

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Got my confirmation email and they will arrive Tuesday. These along with 3 other packages I'm expecting on Tuesday as well as coppin GTAIV makes for an incredible Tuesday
pimp.gif

I am looking forward to Tues. as well. GTA IV, 2 pairs of Nike iDs, some 95s that prob won't fit, and it is the day of my last law school final.

This is getting out of hand. I saw this post when it was still on page 1 and Ive checked back periodically and its always sold out.... so for those who arepissed you missed out, dont be... cause chances are you wouldnt of gotten a pair. You can also thank all the folks that bought them out to resell.

Personally, I have a HOA in a 13 DS, cause theyve got nothing on my 03 retros

Originally Posted by JMKickz

This is getting out of hand. I saw this post when it was still on page 1 and Ive checked back periodically and its always sold out.... so for those who are pissed you missed out, dont be... cause chances are you wouldnt of gotten a pair.

I am pissed because I was the first person to notice they went back up on ndc (and post about it on NT 5+ weeks ago) and have checked the site at least 5xper day since then and saw these up every time they were up but never in my size.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

they restock on mondays, right?

not nesc. These restocked much later in the week. But I wouldn't count on a restock of these anyways if there is a summer release coming up.

what i'm thinking is that these are the same ones that released at jdsports (euro), and for some reason nike usa had some stock of these

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

not nesc. These restocked much later in the week. But I wouldn't count on a restock of these anyways if there is a summer release coming up.
Summer release confirmed? This wasn't the release? I missed em and I need em.

Originally Posted by JDAM1

what i'm thinking is that these are the same ones that released at jdsports (euro), and for some reason nike usa had some stock of these

I dont think so. The two shoes do not look the same. The bottom of the upper on the jds looks black (like the chilis) while the bottom os these is darkgrey.

Originally Posted by corwinator3407

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

Summer release confirmed? This wasn't the release? I missed em and I need em.

I guess we have to go over this every page. I don't know what you mean by confirmed. I mean Phil Knight hasn't hollered at me or anything, but meand some other posters were told by Nike customer services reps that these would be re-releasing in mid-June. Somebody else heard urban accounts only, but Ihaven't heard that.

So, one more time. Will these be released at NT's and/or retailers ie Footlocker/Finishline this summer?
peace

yeah i doubt these will be quickstrikes or very limited. if they release i'm thinking GR. then they wont be back for a few years likely.

This is getting out of hand. I saw this post when it was still on page 1 and Ive checked back periodically and its always sold out.... so for those who are pissed you missed out, dont be... cause chances are you wouldnt of gotten a pair. You can also thank all the folks that bought them out to resell.

only real difference is the size in the air bubbles correct? anyways im gonna post comparison pics this week. I got 03 neon retros coming in the mail alongwith these 08 ndc neon 95s an I have HOA neon 95s already.
folks exaggerate the differences too much.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

This is getting out of hand. I saw this post when it was still on page 1 and Ive checked back periodically and its always sold out.... so for those who are pissed you missed out, dont be... cause chances are you wouldnt of gotten a pair. You can also thank all the folks that bought them out to resell.

only real difference is the size in the air bubbles correct? anyways im gonna post comparison pics this week. I got 03 neon retros coming in the mail along with these 08 ndc neon 95s an I have HOA neon 95s already.
folks exaggerate the differences too much.

No they don't exaggerate. I have the 01/02, 03/04, and now the 08 ones ( should be here mon or tues), I just sold the HOA and I had a pair of the IDs. I will post comparison pics. Here is a great webpage that compares 01/02 and 03/04:

http://www.rareairshoes.com/Running/Running Pages/Air_Max_95_Retro_Grey_Green_2002_V_2004.htm

The big thing to notice since the first retro'd - air unit keeps getting smaller, neon color is getting more "yellow", the gradient bottom layerkeeps getting darker and the gradient material keeps getting stiffer feeling.

The big thing for me is the air unit. In the older retros it is actually busting out of the midsole. On the new ones you can look down (esp in the back) andnot see the air unit sticking out from the shoes at all. That HOA of air shoe (like all the HOA shoes) felt bulky and clumsy. Plus the material had reallyslipped. I hope the 08 feel better.

I do believe these are the same as JDSports. They are the same product number. Plus the gradient color looks the same. It wouldn't be very efficientfrom a purchasing or manufacturing set-up for Nike to change the materials for the shoes between JD & US QS.

Back
Top Bottom