"new" 13's

1) of course you got ripped off for paying $220 for them.
2) i have the dudes' direct number
3) send the shoes back and file a dispute with your credit card company.

other than that, they legit

smh.gif
at this entire post.

I don't even see anything your pointing out, but just to inform you the Retro XIII's quality was HORRIBLE, one of my boys had a pair that was neverworn just left it in his closet for about 2 years and when he took them out to sell, the glue was leaking out of the midsole real bad, and the white midsolelooked dirty, so I'm sorry to say you should have just looked on ebay for a cheaper pair with ACTUAL pictures I don't know if that spot is going toaccept them back, and from the pictures you posted they don't look the way you describe them.

I mean they have been in the box for a minute.

Maybe the paper bled onto them. Or maybe even worse, the box wore them.

Don't ask dumb questions despite what that little poster from elementary school says.

from your thread title i thought there were new 13's coming out!
smh.gif

i was wrong
frown.gif
laugh.gif

220 is alot for those anyway man, just file a dispute then

you got ripped off simply by buying that colorway of XIIIs, let alone spending $225 for a pair you believed was flawless with retro card/box

The pics were taken with my sidekick, thats why they are not good quality. My bad for misleading people in the title as well. Thanks to the people thatactually helped me out.
Mods can you please lock this up!!!!

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

You shoulda spent that money on a new camera....
I was about to make a clever comment of how amazingly clear his cell phone pics show what he's talking about... but your comment should do.

i know i'm late to the post...but i've dealt with kixclusive before...they are a legit site...i'm sure if you file a complaint...they'll workwith you...

shoulda ordered with us......
they are legit they should respond very soon dont worry

You guys need to update your site. Take down all the kicks your sold out of. Whats the point in having those pix? Just wastes peoples time and wastes space on your site. Pickyourshoes.com needs to do the same thing. But I guess if you guys took down those pix your site would only have like 10 pairs of shoes for sale....LOL.

U got ripped off long before u didn't get the retro card. 225 for those? Sheesh... SMH

heyy i dont blame him for being mad about the retro card, ok everybodys saying its just a card, but when he is told that it is going to come with a card, andhe paid $220.. that card better be in there with the shoes

That's all i needed to hear. See i thought the site looked fisky, and i know they're legit, but if they're effin' up like that.....nothanks.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom