***New Reebok Pick-Ups, Release Info, etc.***

In my opinion you can go true to size but I prefer to go up half a size. The padding is a bit thicker than most shoes and with the pump bladder, a pair of socks, and lack of ventilation, you might want some extra space. I've never had any issues going up half a size and I own quite a few.

I am 100% TTS in all Reebok including all the 25th Pumps. However as my man stated above it is kinda personal preference. If you want a bit of space .5 up isn't terrible. I have a wider right than left foot and TTS is fine for me.

Last edited:
Anyone ever seen pump furys at outlets?

Saw these a few weeks ago.

Anyone ever seen pump furys at outlets?

Nope but I've seen some really annoying people at outlets. I'm on my way to upstate NY tomorrow and might hit up an outlet center. I used to work there and wow did we get a lot of annoying customers.

New/Old Pick Up got these EB Street Meat awhile ago and never shared. But all in all love them! Wore them yesterday and comfort is great! Really happy with these.

Reebok outlet Allen, Tx
Maybe 2 or  weeks ago. What the heck is Vinted ????

For reference it was these

Vinted is an app for buying and selling clothes. Other apps include Mercari and Poshmark. You just create a free listing and set a price. You can bargain with people and sometimes the app takes a percentage of the sale. Mercari is totally free. I bought all white Reebok Twilight Zone pumps to use as donor midsoles for a vintage pair as well as white/white patent leather fury pumps, and brand new Nike Zoom Structure 18 running shoes.

New/Old Pick Up got these EB Street Meat awhile ago and never shared. But all in all love them! Wore them yesterday and comfort is great! Really happy with these.

Told you they were awesome a few months ago! One of the best ventilators. Also like the kilates, burn rubbers, ends, and bodegas. The rest were meh to me.

Heads up that the Kendrick Day Glo Vents are about $42 at Villa after using promo code School30 (free ship over $25, too). Picked up the yellows finally (was waiting for them to go below $50), and now I'm tempted to get the blues, too.

Heads up that the Kendrick Day Glo Vents are about $42 at Villa after using promo code School30 (free ship over $25, too). Picked up the yellows finally (was waiting for them to go below $50), and now I'm tempted to get the blues, too.

Good look! Links?...

Back
Top Bottom